In The Lab

I have done similar.Currently have 2 pots going where i made a small space in solid root ball, topped with ewc and thats it. Those plants are all growing well. Im gonna update w photos tomorrow Ill drop a pic of a Western winds that went right into the whole left by Sugar punch trunk.

Ive been curious about whats going on down there. But really not much different from nature where a seen could drop on top of its mom's topsoil.

I have done similar.Currently have 2 pots going where i made a small space in solid root ball, topped with ewc and thats it. Those plants are all growing well. Im gonna update w photos tomorrow Ill drop a pic of a Western winds that went right into the whole left by Sugar punch trunk.

Ive been curious about whats going on down there. But really not much different from nature where a seen could drop on top of its mom's topsoil.

EXACTLY! I made a 2 gallon slurry of some the recharge, EWC, a spoon of roots, little tea and poured on top of the softee that now contains the WN tier. I did this a few weeks after harvesting the plant-by cutting stem at base of soil. Kept it moist..
I did on this grow with every pot im growing..this is the second time doing this. :)

Hey guys....way back before we could get fem. seeds i used to (tried a few times) plant at least two reg. seeds in big pots ,so hoping one of em turned out to be female....then just pull the male so all the time ,energy ,and space wouldn't be wasted if one plant in one pot turned out to be male.Sometimes both plants would be female....all i used to do was treat the two of em as ONE plant and train and prune as usual.Great subject BTW! Later! Cheers all!

Doc could explain what is going on with nutrients in 1x used soil?

If i place a cutting into a hole carved in qaan utilled pot of 1x used soil and give it some EWC top dressing what else will it be needing and what, if anything, should i be careful of giving it too much of since the soil is not the same as just baked? Is amendment necessary, would it be wiser to disturb the soil and work in some peat? Would a light dose of Tea in every watering be beneficial? etc..

Doc could explain what is going on with nutrients in 1x used soil?

If i place a cutting into a hole carved in qaan utilled pot of 1x used soil and give it some EWC top dressing what else will it be needing and what, if anything, should i be careful of giving it too much of since the soil is not the same as just baked? Is amendment necessary, would it be wiser to disturb the soil and work in some peat? Would a light dose of Tea in every watering be beneficial? etc..

I always recommend re-cooking used soil. We want the roots to be digested, along with any leaf material that you might add.

There are a few method on how to do this on this thread.

I add amendment after runs one and two.....and not after run 3. I don't use the soil past 4 runs but I do cut new soil into it, and use some of it for "rescue" soil, etc.

thanks.

I have 2 plants going right now that went into root filled, uncooked 1x used soil. I used some recharge. Both are going strong. I dont see any deficiencies but they both have a way to go.

I do add fresh hp1 to my used (recooking) mix. Since that experience with the JH's where they took off in used rooty, uncooked soil I am looking at the practice of dropping young vegging plants into well rooted, undisturbed 1x used soil.

Hey Doc! Great journals, always subbed! Have a question that you might've already answered and i've missed it. Do you have your plants tested for thc / cbd's and if so, have you noticed any difference in potentcy with the kit as opposed to before you started goong high brix?

Hey Doc! Great journals, always subbed! Have a question that you might've already answered and i've missed it. Do you have your plants tested for thc / cbd's and if so, have you noticed any difference in potentcy with the kit as opposed to before you started goong high brix?

I'll have test results for Lemon Paki by Feb 8th, as it's being entered in the LA CC. Potency is very high right now, but it's kinda warm and friendly, even though it's really strong. Beginners are overwhelmed after 2 good hits, folks who smoke up to 3 times a week are tripping at 3 hits. But I'll have actual numbers soon.

Yes, it's definitely stronger in High Brix.

I think I'm In the three times a day, or more, category. LOL

I only smoke one bowl a day. I pack it in the morning when I wake up and I stop packing it at night when I can't stay awake any longer :ganjamon: :cough: :helpsmilie: :rofl:

I'm in Smokey's category. :laughtwo:

:bongrip:

I smoke about a gram a day ... all day long. :cheesygrinsmiley: But I'm old, with few responsibilities. I keep a lil 4-hit buzz going most of the day.

I'll have test results for Lemon Paki by Feb 8th, as it's being entered in the LA CC. Potency is very high right now, but it's kinda warm and friendly, even though it's really strong. Beginners are overwhelmed after 2 good hits, folks who smoke up to 3 times a week are tripping at 3 hits. But I'll have actual numbers soon.

Yes, it's definitely stronger in High Brix.

So, Doc is every other day spent reflecting on WTF did I just smoke? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom