Indica Inda Closet: Red's First Grow Journal

@Buds Buddy did a tagfest in his journal so I'm going to copy him. :rofl: All of the people I tag are welcome in this journal! I do almost daily updates. I want to bring more knowledge and experience to the journal.
@The Celt @Rich Farmer @Backlipslide @Grand Daddy Black @Grandpa Tokin @13goody13 @Jack420 @Alafornia @Heavenly Hybrid @Virgin Ground @oldsmokey @KCCO 77 @AdaminCO @Oz3 @GHempster @InTheShed @CraZysWeeD @The Happy One @Rexer @Marzbadrock @MrSauga @Amy Gardner @carcass @ProfessorFlora @hawk4200 @Scottylikesbud @DonkeyDick @Mr. Krip @Teddy Edwards @Ganjagrandaddy @dynamo1 @Mr. Magoo @Dkmg01 @smokesbetter @BigD13 @MsBean7175 @stoneotter @Master Of None @FelipeBlu @Old Salt @Canadadoes @Modest grower @6thsense @THC Onlyfans @BudShark @BobbyZ @Derbybud @TraLa @Anthony Suszko @Lapidavitque @Dankman_420 @Rhys777
Whew! That's enough. If I didn't tag you, don't feel left out, you might already be here :rofl:
feel free to scan through my journal. 12 plants, 4 lamps, 2 closets. one man to rule it all!
don't hesitate to ask questions because I will definitely have questions all the time.

any underlined sections are parts I specifically want YOUR input on! yes you! thank you everybody for reading :love:
Grow on Blaze on :blunt:

Thanks to all the new visitors! I'm in the middle of changing my tote res, defoliating, quadlining randy and putting sour plum in the final tote spot. I'm here for a forum break and a :roorrip:
I'll have pics for you guys later. I probably already have a half oz of wet leaves. :eek: I need to learn how to make this into oil or a tincture but I don't have a reliable oven or pressure cooker. I want to invest in a proper decarber to do the work for me, then I can easily make butter or oil. any suggestions or ideas? :idea: I've wasted good bud effing up the decarb and frying the bud, so I'm scared

Update 5-18-2020
I felt like there was so much to do today, but now I'm finally done. Time to relax with a sandwich and a dab and type this out.
- I res changed both 5 gallon DWC's. FF week 3 schedule calls for no big bloom. so I used:
75 ml of grow big hydro
20 ml of b-52
15 ml of kangaroots (none suggested) :eek:
3 ml of each part z7​
- I watered/ fed everything in the closet except for old quadline
- Jackie's got their 1-gallon pots today. I fed them week 3 FF soil nutes. oh well. they better take it.
- CP is still stretching. Might need more light in that closet. only my partially functioning 2000w
Picture time
the closet looks much better after today. felt like a lot of work

this was taken before the res change but oh well.

Perfectly watered jackie's. Check out those rings, folks! @Emilya
I had to move Cara Delevigne out of the way so the mylar can reflect on Jackie.
I tediously watered my plants with a syringe today to get those rings. It took a while but it will be well worth it.
Thanks all I can think of. Hopefully, I don't edit this into oblivion after posting. I always seem to do that :rofl:
Grow on Blaze on :blunt:
Keeping an Eye on Jackie, She's about as big as the 3 plants I have going in my own grow, so comparison shots are always nice.. I dont mind the purple-fuchsia lighting, I dig trippy stuff..

Back
Top Bottom