Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Blackberry Moonrocks Trichomes

She’s damn close too. Oy.

2024-01-11-16-21-28-330.jpeg
I missed the resin blobs!!! Goddamn, this plant is a resin machine. I’ve never seen anything like this.

2024-01-11-16-21-28-330.jpeg

Skywalker

Now taken five branches which are all wet trimmed and hanging. Taking them as they come ready. Here’s what’s left. Letting these go another day or two.

IMG_4435.jpeg

IMG_4436.jpeg

IMG_4437.jpeg

Even when you do your undercarriage perfectly and leave only the best up top, you still gotta spread them out. Otherwise you may end up with this much flarf. This is waste that could have been real buds but for my mistake, and the rub of that is I know better. Whatever the yield is, this is about 4 ounces of fluffy crap - obviously won’t be counted in yield, but too bad. Oh well. What I have is great and I’m super happy with it. And this will make a ton of kief.

IMG_4413.jpeg
The Big Toe... Is @StoneOtter there?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Blackberry Moonrocks
PARTIAL HARVEST!!

First wet trimmed Blackberry Moonrocks branch! I took all the top colas and evened the plant off where they began to look undone. Let that go a bit more. This plant is way way dense. Gotta wet trim.

IMG_4445.jpeg

Here’s a more righteous picture of what the colas of the Skywalker are like at harvest. Also a shot of what’s hanging so far.

IMG_4441.jpeg

IMG_4442.jpeg
man those look gooooood!

Northern Lights Auto
New Digs!!

Much better situation for all involved. Lights are at 75% each, ppfd across the canopy is approximately 1100. She fits the 2x4 rather well!

IMG_4454.jpeg

IMG_4455.jpeg

Blackberry Moonrocks

Hell, what’s left here is practically a plant unto itself! She’s pretty done, I’ll probably finish her off tomorrow and then use this room for whatever overflow I get from the contest poppers. Probably have three leftovers for here. At least two.

IMG_4459.jpeg

IMG_4456.jpeg

IMG_4457.jpeg

Cherry Pie Yield Report

97 + 88 = 185 grams = 6.6 ounces jarred

Plus about 3.5 ounces of flarf. :rolleyes:

This plant has 10+ ounce potential for sure: I’d have gotten there this time but for the pack together too tight thing.

So the grow to now is right below 18 ounces jarred, with the Skywalker hanging and half the Blackberry Moonrocks.

IMG_4461.jpeg

IMG_4460.jpeg

Cherry Pie Yield Report

97 + 88 = 185 grams = 6.6 ounces jarred

Plus about 3.5 ounces of flarf. :rolleyes:

This plant has 10+ ounce potential for sure: I’d have gotten there this time but for the pack together too tight thing.

So the grow to now is right below 18 ounces jarred, with the Skywalker hanging and half the Blackberry Moonrocks.

IMG_4461.jpeg

IMG_4460.jpeg
Nice haul Jon! 185-205g is usually what a fully delarfed, manifolded, Durban Poison yields me. Those are some very yummy looking buds! Nice trim job too. 🥰😍❤️👊

Nice haul Jon! 185-205g is usually what a fully delarfed, manifolded, Durban Poison yields me. Those are some very yummy looking buds! Nice trim job too. 🥰😍❤️👊
Thanks @Gee64! Yeah, even spatially compromised she came through for me pretty good. Big, chunky, dense ass buds that are super goddamn strong. She supposed to be only around 24%, but for whatever reason, this one hits me way harder than that.

Hey I have a question: my now finished pot from the Skywalker - the semi organic - should I keep that wam and dark and moist and eventually use it in the semi organic mix the first grow back in Pa? Thanks!!

Thanks @Gee64! Yeah, even spatially compromised she came through for me pretty good. Big, chunky, dense ass buds that are super goddamn strong. She supposed to be only around 24%, but for whatever reason, this one hits me way harder than that.

Hey I have a question: my now finished pot from the Skywalker - the semi organic - should I keep that wam and dark and moist and eventually use it in the semi organic mix the first grow back in Pa? Thanks!!
Yes, If you haven't dumped any synthetics in.

Then what I do is let it sit in a darker corner and go dormant. I usually give it a bit of water so it doesn't dry out dusty-like, but not so much that its soggy. Then 3 or 4 weeks later I give it a bit more water.

Mine usually sit for 1 full flower cycle, so 10 weeks. Then I start the rebuilding process. That lets all the microbes/fungii go dormant.

You could rebuild it immediately if you want to.

Yes, If you haven't dumped any synthetics in.

Then what I do is let it sit in a darker corner and go dormant. I usually give it a bit of water so it doesn't dry out dusty-like, but not so much that its soggy. Then 3 or 4 weeks later I give it a bit more water.

Mine usually sit for 1 full flower cycle, so 10 weeks. Then I start the rebuilding process. That lets all the microbes/fungii go dormant.

You could rebuild it immediately if you want to.
Thanks and no, no synthetics of any kind, except for (1) 5mg/gallon hit of Calmag. One. In the whole grow. Does that count?

Thanks and no, no synthetics of any kind, except for (1) 5mg/gallon hit of Calmag. One. In the whole grow. Does that count?
No your good. You can rebuild now if you like, and let the tub cook for months, no harm will come from that if it stays adequately damp. I use used dirt in my worm farm, so I need a steady supply. Thats the only reason I let mine sit. I rob from it after sitting but before cooking. I also use it for seed starting or anything else that needs weaker soil.

Back
Top Bottom