Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Good morning 420 magazine nothing above ground yet but there is more time. Cold morning her in the 30s but it will warm up into the 60s today. I will put my plants in the window as soon as the sun comes up. have a good day and be safe. 🍋

Does anyone use General Hydroponics Maxi Grow for seedlings and if so how much do you use per gallon. I cannot find this info anywhere. I do not need it yet but I will soon. Maybe I should just use the PB I have left. I have PB A & B. 🍋

Good morning 🌞 Keith, Mens and Ladies. 🌈☕
Couldn't sleep for nothing, I think I'm too full of anticipation.

@Sierra Natural Science is great stuff.

When the bugs start really coming out I'll get some cool pics of the aphids for everyone, since y'all just love them so much. 😁😉 They really are a strange looking little cow bug.

Does anyone use General Hydroponics Maxi Grow for seedlings and if so how much do you use per gallon. I cannot find this info anywhere. I do not need it yet but I will soon. Maybe I should just use the PB I have left. I have PB A & B. 🍋
There are Maxi Grow feed charts on this page:

Hope this helps

I've never used it, but most nutrients I would start with 1/4 strength as soon as their first true leaves are a good size and ramp it up from there.

Good morning 420 magazine nothing above ground yet but there is more time. Cold morning her in the 30s but it will warm up into the 60s today. I will put my plants in the window as soon as the sun comes up. have a good day and be safe. 🍋
I predict you will see sprouts before days' end. :popcorn:

Cold and rainy here today again. Supposedly one more week of this cold snit, and then on the way up in temps.

Thanks Lady but the feed chart does not say anything about seedlings. :thanks:🍋
Keith, after my second set of leaves were established I went with the Early Growth rate from the section for "Medium Feed." It recommends 3 grams per gallon. I started out using 1.5 grams and on their Day 22, I upped the dosage to 3g.

The plants have responded well. :Rasta:

Thank you GDB I am glad you know about GH Maxi nutes. It will be my first time using them and if I get any results close to yours I will be happy. Now I keep waiting for them to pop above ground. :thanks: :popcorn:🍋
This is my first time using them too, Keith. I don't really "know about" them.

But since I'm weeks ahead of you, I can serve as your guinea pig of sorts. You can watch what I do and act accordingly. Sometimes, your choice may be to NOT do what I did! :Rasta:

Keith, after my second set of leaves were established I went with the Early Growth rate from the section for "Medium Feed." It recommends 3 grams per gallon. I started out using 1.5 grams and on their Day 22, I upped the dosage to 3g.

The plants have responded well. :Rasta:
Keith, I forgot to mention that when I upped the dosage to 3 grams I also started adding calmag. Their schedule calls for 2g of GH's CaliMagic (1-0-0). I didn't have a 1-0-0 rated calmag so I went with 2g of the organic calmag (0-0-0) that I have on hand. Since they recommend calmag containing nitrogen I'll likely go and get a bottle of their brand to use from here on.

I predict you will see sprouts before days' end. :popcorn:

Cold and rainy here today again. Supposedly one more week of this cold snit, and then on the way up in temps.
@Lady Cannafan You win, one Mack & Crack shown her head. It is the smallest sprout I ever seen. I thought it was a different weed. I am using FFHF and I guess it is possible. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

That's great news, Keith!:welldone:

...and so it begins...

Back
Top Bottom