King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Man what a day family.

Getting 2.5 tons do screened topsoil to fill hope for shed and other areas .

Then off to digging holes for fencing and figuring out how I am going to get two cemented fence post 4x4s .

What could I rent to pull these things out heard wrap chains around the cement . And forklift to lift it right out and drop in other hole ?

Or dig down as far to cement cut the post and fill hope bury cement lol

Smoking on some tastless wedding cakes but decent buzz. :passitleft:

Yes, should with no problems.
Cool spanks boss.

Able to get pressed shatter for 33$ gram so waiting nice stuff. Very smooth .creeper high.

Now I am getting four of them wife said stock up for all hard work.

What do I know lol

Well it's just about a wrap this year outdoor lots of mistakes on my end being lack of experience. Not down just need to improve next time that will be in docs bud high Brix kit next year I'll run two or three females inside yet of what ..

Will buy docs stuff and get my soil ready as per instruction.

Then will have four in ground one blueberry female . Will look at when best time to drop outdoors starting indoors . As well as a Alaskan purple female and probably one of dabs seeds or two .

Loving the smell sticky look trichromes on bud them selves. Looking forward to axe no pest really few unscented dish soap.and neem oil early on and horse tail tea sprays. Pretty lazy grow to be frank. keep my roots cooler and water more frequently and in less amounts as top layer dry's out faster is what I learned . Next year should be better .

Still @SeedsMan thank you and I got a order in cart going to order tonight . You guys rock !!

Yeah I currently got 3 free Alaskan purple fems
3 free white widow fems

Got chembubbly auto x1
Blueberry female x1
Monster zkittles fems X3
And Chem og fems. x4

Back
Top Bottom