King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Nice set of beans! Looking forward to seeing those in the 3x3. And congrats on the Zkittles chop :thumb:.

Are you sure those first two Quarter Pounders are even autos? Could be mislabeled photos if they're still not flowering.
Yeah im over it bro.

Dabs came to the rescue and I got seedsman a few clicks away .

Hope life is good shed.

And we are on day 3 for the zkittles auto hanging and drying another day or so I'll start jar and burping I think. Four to 5 times a day decreasing slowly.

Alaskan purple this is day two for hanging now. Wicked aromas from both plants m smells like stinky feet to me lol . But sweet fruit wierd.
But still curious to try this beautiful Chemovar thanks to seedsman for hooking it up my nothing but love truly.

Fee pics of the Alaskan purple auto.

Not bad though, autos get weird sometimes. That Skittlez is what I’m interested in.
She is still hanging drying . I'm curious to try it as well.

I have some beans but can’t remember where i got them. Maybe Seedsman.
Well hopefully they give you the same great experience I got . Aroma wise and colours . I love colours

11 1/2 hour shift today, it's a job anyway.
True that man..just nice to take a break and have these spilt 9 hr days ..makes a huge difference even wife is noticing.

Well looks like we are jarring up on day 4 to start burping process. For the zkittles auto . Airy bud but nice smell . 7.5 grams for the zkittles after destem and drying .

Pics to follow the Alaskan purple feels more dense digging that smell of her too

Back
Top Bottom