LA's Shooting For The Stars Journal: My Effort To Grow Pro!

Doesn’t exactly get into the genetic drift discussion, but grafting some males and females of various strains onto a single plant and then flowering could get a little weird. Lots of pollen and genetics - seems like the type of weird stuff most ppl probably wouldn’t do, but would certainly be an experiment I’d like to watch.

Edit: on second thought, in a controlled and well thought out way, could actually be an easier (more confined) way to cross pollinate plants/ strains.

So folks, little update time

Firstly im now doing my last cupboard run. Then deff moving house finally.
This will give me lots more space.... So ill be running a 2 x 2m spot and a 1.5 x 1.5m spot for dual flower space then another 1.5 x 1.5m for veg and then some other small space for seedlings.
Ive now got quite a few light choices. A new LED that i cant talk about yet on here. (A few weeks and they'll be sponsors here so all will be good soon.)
A new cpl of 630 Double ended CMH lamp kits, as well as my 2 315's with parabolic shades. Also my old led stock. So once moved ill be soaking my plants daft with light.

My girls are doing ok. 3 are still a little deficient, just due to my lazy ass. But now ive fed them and potted up, they'll come back to me fast.

Then we have the first 5 grafts to my multi strain sculpture plant, all unbagged and going strong. Im adding 4 more tomoz finally then its on to the training bit

Lastly just a note to the few who doubt me and my word. (Ive read a few potshots at me lately on others threads)
This current sculpture plant is indeed a promo plant for a certain brand. A brand that has a certain well known figurehead. I haven't spoken directly with them lol. I dont claim anything of the sort.
Ill just be gaining exposure for my work is all. I have it in writing that as long as my plant is on point, it will be shared on the "figureheads" social media with a shout out.

Thats it nothing more or less folks.
Just wanted to set the record straight. Im doing my own thing and without treading on anyone's toes, as simply put no one else does this stuff!

Cheers all ✌

Hey man, for all the haters just send them the link to “Ether” on Spotify and call it a day. Even a dog(g) would agree they’re probably some well wishers, friendly acting, envy hiding snakes.

Everything looks great and on a separate topic, I’d appreciate some tech for grafting as I’m up against a plant count and the area I’m struggling with is the humidity dome/ bag given the awkwardness of graft locations. Either in conversation or a thread, would appreciate some guidance. Thanks dude.

Welcome Jack420

Glad your in for the ride! It should be a fun one, watching me try and make the transition to the levels im aiming for.
Im gonna be on a tight budget and without much of a backup plan, ill have to make it count.
Equipment etc is sparce, so will be accumulated as i progress. Yet making the most of minimal equipment was how I made my name here on 420, so Im gonna enjoy the challenges for sure ☺
[Subbed

So we gone done flipped em
Should get fun with 8 strains and 18 plants....
Im really happy with the new led im running. Its just a little bright to say the least. Also the minder system that sends live grow room data to my phone helps me dial in my spot like never before. So this run although overcrowded should do ok. Id do better yield off like 3 or 4 plants but this is more a pheno hunt. Anything truly worthy will get a reveg later.
Cpl of pics.

Im really happy with the new led im running. Its just a little bright to say the least. Also the minder system that sends live grow room data to my phone helps me dial in my spot like never before. So this run although overcrowded should do ok. Id do better yield off like 3 or 4 plants but this is more a pheno hunt. Anything truly worthy will get a reveg later.
Cpl of pics.

The room is looking righteous and the lights are looking red! Glad to see you back at it again LA. Cheers from across the pond!

Good to see you active here again!
Cpl of pics.

Looking for Info on ground layering indoor potted plants please and thank you

Back
Top Bottom