Leftout Trying Again! This Time Inside! My First Inside Promix Soil Grow: Follow For Puffs & Fun!

In a tent maybe! Outside I get bud rot at high heat and high humidity.

Outside you can’t control when it rains, how much it rains, how much wind you have, all these small details of the grow may not affect the plant structures itself as much, but it definitely effects its budding little fruits, whose optimal crispy, dense, rock hard, frosty, beautiful harvesting conditions can be troublesome to maintain. Outdoor is another set of worms, you’re correct for sure. It’s been my experience in a tent, with complete control, you can keep air flow and heat consistent enough to avoid bud rot, with temps of 82 degrees I have no issues at 65-70 percent humdity, it’s just critical to have humdity lower to 55-60% with lights off. Again, here’s where I have experienced the ability for control allows one to keep things as optimal as possible to avoid stagnant, moist air from compounding. One can place tower fans or whatever fans you like, constantly recycling air throughout the canopy, along with of course strong negative pressure and air intake. Also In a tent, you may use Co2 supplmentation and consistent, intense lighting which work to ehnace plant metabolism, which add to the humidity in itself. Again, intense lighting also works to relieve humdity along with negative pressure from air intake through the vent fan and air scrubber, a tower fan or two, or even a dehumidifier with a humidity controller to really dial in a set point of consistency. I think everyone has different experiences with humidity, and I don’t think anyone one is necessarily right; I once read an article that interviewed all the major grow houses in America, and the differing opinions on optimal growing humdity ranged in a debated distribution amongst all the major companies. As long as the end result is the same and you’re happy with your nugs, who cares? :yummy:

Hey man! Yes! I need to do an update tonight! I have been busy with work and with my Queen landing on the 21 of december :green_heart: And staying for 3 months :passitleft:

But yes tonight I’m gonna do a nice update :ganjamon:
They have gotten much bigger since the transplant :popcorn::surf:

So yes as promised here is an update!

It took me 16 days for this update... I’m sorry I have been busy!

So! so far the plants are doing amazing in there new 10g pots and the good and amazing Highbrix soil!

I started some supercropping and some LST on the BCP and the OG/haze and I’m still waiting on the Laniakea and the white widow to catch up to them... I haven’t topped the Laniakea and the WW yet...

So here is a picture of the nice White widow after minutes of her first drink since transplant(16 days ago)

Getting pretty bushy and not much space in between nods!

Here is the nice and big Laniakea! She is bushy!

She smells so good!

Here is the OG/haze with some suppercropping and LST work on it! She is going wild so I’m LST non stop hahah

She deff have some sativa I pheno in her!

Here the one I’m the most excited about so far(because of genetic and how she is growing so well and the color!) the BCP!

She is looking just amazing!

And he are just some additional shots just for fun!

I’m happy with how things are going! I could have more light and it could be growing faster but beside that I cant complain!

Here is a picture from my last update when I first transplanted!

And here they are 16 days after transpland and first drink!
Thanks an awesome transformation!

And here is a last tent picture!

So as you can see daddy is happy!

I don’t think I will have time in the next week to do a update... my girlfriend is coming to stay with me for 2.5 months(going back to brasil for her next 6month of study) and we have Chrismas coming and I’m hopefully changing jobs in the next few days so I will be really busy in the next few week but I will still try to update you guys!

And I think if everything goes as planed I’m gonna fip by the biggining or mid January :passitleft:

So thats gonna be fun!!

Woot woot

Thanks for reading and cya guys around!

:passitleft:

Hey everyone! Is this better? It’s all I can do until I get a normal light in there :passitleft:

So do you prefer like this?

This Is the White Widow!

If you guys are okay with the pictures like that I will redo my update with the new bad pics hahahha

So you can still love me here you go! :passitleft: Pass It around guys!

What intheshed said...............:peace:

Rooster! I have a question... are you the same rooster that I know or not? :passitleft: Rooster like in rooster farm? :passitleft: Sorry man smoking some good shit Thai Chi from Duggan right now and I’m like I like to call it “FLY” :passitleft: I don’t know... maybe your another rooster :cough: Okay... I think I should post this reply... :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom