LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

I too was distraught after I found out prescription blend was no more. Luckily I had enough nutrients at the time. But as we all know, good things come to an end. I really enjoyed the pb line. It's a damn shame. It has left me exploring the nutrient market, which is full of a bunch of bs. Everyone makes claims the can't back up. I've currently found a supplement that is sufficient. But by no means is it pb. I've started to supplement the line I'm using with microbes. Fingers crossed! I will be watching ya from afar!
Hey OGpapa, yea I add microbes to all my grow. Either/or Dynomyco, Great White, Hydroguard (now using Southern AG). For nutrients, I still really like MC 1-part with supplements. It's cheap to use and works really well as a base.

Bro... I've been calling this stuff Super Thrive for months. I even wrote Super Thrive on the pipette I use for it... it's actual DynaGro Foliage Pro. (It does say Superthrive on the bottle too, so I'm not a complete idiot)
Well... that's different. That's 9-3-6 with a pretty high % of ammoniacal nitrogen. That stuff will PUMP up you nitrogen for sure, just be careful in flower. Still no calcium, though.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Vegetative- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight A200SE - The world’s first 200W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
    • 06:00-22:00 Spectrum:Flower, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES 24" (45DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 22:00-06:00 - Speed 1
    • 06:00-22:00 - Natural
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 22:00-06:00 High 658% RH, Speed 10, default off
    • 06:00-22:00 High 82F / 66% RH, Speed 10, default off
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Lizzy (Herbies Seeds Bruce Banner Auto)
Date: 4/12/24 Day# 58
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients: 5.5MC+.5SC+.5MgS (1050/5.8)​

Lizzy took 2.4 liters of nutrients this morning and is drinking more every day. I tested the nutrients this morning and they were right at 5.8. The silica does appear to be helping stabilize the pH.
Bruce Banner Tracker.png
Lizzy looks more and more like she's ready to flower every day. And yet, still no flowers! Oh well, she's healthy and growing and throwing lots of pistils. She'll have flowers any day now... any day now...

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

She'll have flowers any day minute now... any day minute now...
Fixed that, BudMan!

That was about 1/2 hour ago when you posted. Has it happened yet? :)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

• Vivosun AeroLight A200SE - The world’s first 200W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
  • Circulation Fan
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Date: 4/15/24 Day# 61
Nutrients: 5.5MC+.75BE+.75MgS​

Lizzy is still drinking well, about 2.5 liter/day. I mixed up five more gallons of nutrients today. I mixed the silica (Stout MSA) in yesterday, and today mixed in 5.5MC+.75Mgs+.75BE per gallon, giving me 131N-67P-232K-124Ca-62Mg-90S.
Bruce Banner Tracker.png
Lizzy still looks healthy. She's growing and looks like she is stacking and getting ready to flower, but still no flowers. Could she really just be a photo, and what I am seeing is the result of changing the light from 20/4 to 16/8? Or maybe she is just taking her sweet time flowering. Coming into the end of her ninth week, is it silly to still be expecting flowers any day now?

Fixed that, BudMan!

That was about 1/2 hour ago when you posted. Has it happened yet? :)
She's looked like she could flower any day now... for about two weeks!
Lizzy is certainly the tease!
Hopefully she's worth the wait ;)

Could she really just be a photo, and what I am seeing is the result of changing the light from 20/4 to 16/8? Or maybe she is just taking her sweet time flowering. Coming into the end of her ninth week, is it silly to still be expecting flowers any day now?
Good questions! Only way to answer them is leave it at 16/8 and wait if you the time. Worst case you light up the annex. :)

Good questions! Only way to answer them is leave it at 16/8 and wait if you the time. Worst case you light up the annex. :)
Thanks Shed, that's my plan right now. I THINK she is going to flower...

Lizzy is looking really good and healthy. :thumb:🍋
Thanks Keith. She is looking really healthy, which is great compared to a few weeks ago. I do like how easy it is to reset in coco.

Lizzy (Herbies Seeds Bruce Banner Auto) in coco SIP - Day# 62

I'm counting today as day# 1 of flower for Lizzy, as in she is not longer showing new vegetative growth. It's about time :)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

• Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

Date: 4/18/24 Day# 64
Nutrients: 5.5MC+.75BE+.75MgS​

Lizzy's res has been empty the last three mornings, That means it's time to feed her twice a day for a while. I'll top her off morning and night, trying to make sure she never dries out. I'm mixing up the nutrients 5 gallons at a time and pH'ing every time I add them.
Bruce Banner Tracker.png
The next 5G bucket will move up to MC Mix 4.1 for week# 2 of flower, with .9g BE.
Lizzy Nutrient Plan.png
Lizzy is looking healthy and really throwing flowers now. She's just about hit her maximum spread, so we'll see how much she grows in the next three weeks. She's up to 20" tall and I raised the AeroWing 200 a couple of inches today, trying to keep it at least 18" away from the tops.

Congratulations, it's an auto! :cheer:
Thanks Shed. It's going to be a 120+ day auto, but it's an auto :)
Those nodes look stacked at the ends, should be some Rocket Ships by the time you're done! 🚀
Thanks RSR, she is stacking up very nicely :)

Sheesh, Budman!

You've got yet another "f*ck a photo" auto going! And, as usual, I'm looking forward. :Rasta:

LKA, making math sexy!

Good growing bruv.
Thanks Trala. The program that shall not be named (Hyd-R0-buddy) makes the math part easier.
Great looking plants LKA. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith.
Sheesh, Budman!

You've got yet another "f*ck a photo" auto going! And, as usual, I'm looking forward. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB., Well a 60 day veg period will always make for a big auto, apparently even when you try to kill it for the first 30 days ;)
I foresee the need for a net in future! 🔭
Probably. I have been hanging more and more weight on the outside branches, though. So maybe not???

:bump: to the next page

Back
Top Bottom