Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Great harvest! I'm glad I only had 4 ladies out this year. Trimming is getting old! Nice weight on the White Bhutanese. I had 2 indicas that went 2.5 lbs and thought that was pretty good. But you went way over that!

I took Daisy out this a.m. and she was horrified (never seen storm rage like that). Almost funny! I'm glad I don't have any ladies out there now! Cheers

Well I woke up and checked the ladies that I left outside last night.....they are still standing.

I did bring in the DTF and Sour Angel and I looked them over a bit in the basement. Found about 3-4 spots of bud rot on the DTF and one on the Sour Angel.

So we know what Stank will be doing today! Been a while since I harvested anything!

I have an Amnesia Haze that is still going, along with an African Meltdown and BCP. Not sure how long I will get on them. Not much longer unless I bring them in and out of the basement at night.

Congrats on the numbers on the WB!! Thats a hell of a harvest brother! I definitely see a POTM title in your future! You are going to like that Next Light Core!

Damn plumber fucked me over all day. Was supposed to be out at the house before noon but I sat here waiting for him until after 4pm. I could have had a couple of them harvested by now!

Damn plumber fucked me over
I think everyone has uttered that at least once in their life....

We've been out of power since 8am...strangely we have it at the farm so we are "eating out" over here tonight...very cyclonic weather here...we had blue skies (eye) about an hour ago and then the storm came rolling back in...

I took down the DTF and Amnesia Haze. Giving the BCP and Sour Angel a bit more time since they seem to be doing good with extra time.
I was hoping to push them longer but I checked the ATF and found a few nodes of rot...so I figured she's coming down and since the Satori was right next to her (and my trimming setup) I would power through both of them. My root cellar is packed and is stinking up my whole house :cheesygrinsmiley:

Boy, I guess! You haven't posted for a whole week. I'm guessing you're on the downhill side though. I remember re-evaluating the number of plants every year from the trimming perspective. One of those grind it out things! Cheers

Are you still trimming? Just remember to take a breath every few hours....it helps!
Halfway through the Blueberry and still have the ATF and the 2x Satoris...

I've come up with a good system...they dry hang for a week or more and then into a 5-gallon bucket with lid ...if the RH is right I pop off the lid. I've been trimming them down into 3.5 gallon buckets (with lids) which I am loving. Same goes with them...if the RH is between 60-63% I pop off their lids.

I remember re-evaluating the number of plants every year from the trimming perspective. One of those grind it out things!
I like the idea of keeping them in 5-gallon buckets until I feel like trimming...I generally find the process relaxing, but not so much when I am taking time away from immediate chores...lots of quiet time over the winter. I'm thinking trim parties in January....

I like that idea!! So you don't have to trim all at once if you don't want to!! Cool! Cheers

I like that idea!! So you don't have to trim all at once if you don't want to!! Cool! Cheers
Just something I've considered for the future...October is super busy for me .... Jan/Feb things get quiet and that would be a perfect time to start a fire in the Cabin and trim for a few hours. I've read people leave the buds on the stems for months. This year I've figured out a better method for drying (for me) ... all the flowers look and smell amazing so I definitely did something right.

Well, we just "fell back" with Daylight Savings and those long dark nights are coming for the next few months. I get to be outside most days, so I am not nearly as affected by "SAD" as others..but I have a sibling that sits in front of a light box 30 minutes a day to counteract the decreased sunlight...which (mean brother I am) makes me laugh because every time I open my tent and get a blast of green life in the dead of winter I think...why wouldn't you grow something, anything, and tend to it and get that 30 minutes of sunlight as a freebie? Even better, instead of a fish tank you have a grow box with a clear plexiglass front? If I didn't have kids at home that would be in my living room :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom