Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Nice job harvesting, BH. We can always make do somehow. I like your style! All the ladies you have/had will keep you busy for sure! We've had a good year. Cheers

Well, I had other things planned for this morning...but the White Bhutanese was ready when I checked her so down she came...4 hours of washing and trimming later...last shot I moved the drying stalks into the more secure GH :cheesygrinsmiley:

You did well to trim and wash that honey in just 4 hrs. Kudos to your scissor hands. She was awesome. Hope you have a great winter, BH! Cheers

When it rains it pours, right? I went to water the Mandala #1 (and Satori) this morning and I noticed rot on the top cola of the Mandala #1...2 spots in fact...so I chopped her....I threw her in the back of the Forrester and broke her down at the farm...had to stop at the grocery spire for lemon juice and baking soda...totally could see the bitch in the back :laugh: ..after I broke her down I double checked all the girls...was up on a ladder for the Kalichakra and her buds were so damn fat that I broke into one...and saw a little rot...damn! Hadn't allowed an extra 90 minutes for that but chopped her nonetheless and one found, again, about 10 spots of rot...her buds are pretty amazing..huge and dense. So now I have a GH pretty full of drying buds...the drying logistics are something I need to get better at next year...

Man you have me scared now brother. All my ladies are out getting rained on again in the cold wet weather. I am going to have to take a peak at them tomorrow and see how bad the rot might be. They are all going to topicals except for 2 plants so I am not too concerned.

Highya BH,

I think bud rot is inescapable for the most part. I'm using lactobacillus serum this year, and find much less instances this year. I talked to a lady growing hemp commercially, and she uses it as well. Not perfect, but better. I still have one sativa outdoors seems to be packing on more weight, even in the cold weather. Still experimenting.
Congratulations on your harvest so far. great job! Always good to get the buds chopped and dried. It's that time of year. Cheers

I think bud rot is inescapable for the most part.
Agreed...just because the breeders says the strain has a high mold resistance shouldn't be confused with won't get rot. I used some of the AG fungicide, but pretty haphazard with no real plan. Overall I am pleased with all the Mandala strains and will definitely be running them again. I still have 2x Satoris (which just turned purple in the last few days) and 1x Blueberry and 1x ATF from @Van Stank. I crammed all of this latest harvest into my home root cellar which has 65F/65%RH...ideal but a cramped space and my house currently smells like a skunk died in a pile of diesel drenched horseshit :rofl:

Highya BH,

Too Funny!! I would love that, but I can understand how the ladies (wives) wouldn't. Great curing space, too. Always nice to have things go your way once in awhile. Good luck with the rest of your harvest. Cheers

Highya BH,

Too Funny!! I would love that, but I can understand how the ladies (wives) wouldn't. Great curing space, too. Always nice to have things go your way once in awhile. Good luck with the rest of your harvest. Cheers
My wife doesn't mind the smell and my kids aren't bothered enough to ask....the UPS guy always has a little smile though when we open the door :laugh:

Wow you stuff those babies in for a swish. NIce. Super grow this year, going to shut down for winter? You had fun last . And a great auto grow!
Yes, I jam them in there! The buckets are full and I work outside. I might do one indoor grow after Christmas, because I have guests in the Cottage until then.

Back
Top Bottom