Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway

Getting ready for a nice wake and bake that will probably put me back to sleep

#marshydro420sale
image.jpg
followed by "A heap n sleep" lol good luck

And a beautiful spring morning to you all!
#marshydro420sale
20210402_075459.jpg

Smile and stay stoneder

Day 6 entry for the #marshydro420sale is an AK-47 I harvested a couple of years ago, hanging to dry under the resting MarsHydro SP250!

full

No idea what all the trash is on the floor, but the top of the SP250 is a great place to dry the bits that come off during trimming!
Two years? It has to be dry by now...

I really wish I knew someone who owned a Mars Hydro Tent that I could check out in person or even a store that carried them near me. I've been through so many tents that are crap that I'm afraid to spend money on replacing the ones I have in fear of ending up with the same crap. Gorilla Tents are too expensive. Mars are suppose to be made of the same 1680D Material so they may be just as good. I just wish I could see one first hand before purchasing it. They need to open Mars Hydroponics stores in the U.S. Only sell their tents & lights, but also other Hydroponic equipment. I'm up for opening a store in AZ. Can't be that hard to do if Mars was willing. Their sales would sky rocket. Internet sales are great. But so many people buy direct from a Hydro Store that I'm always stuck in a fairly long line when I shop there. Many more customers to be had out there if they were to expand like that.
People also get to see it in person before purchasing & they walk away with their purchase instead of waiting on shipping & wondering. Eventually, my tents will be so bad I'll have to replace them. I can only use so much foil duct tape to cover the pin holes .... lol. There's probably at least 100 in my 5 x 5. Fair Warning: Do not buy an LA Garden tent. Poles don't match the holes, oh hell, it's total junk plain & simple & you will regret buying one. They sent me a free replacement that was even worse. Just a heads up for you guys thinking about buying a tent.

Back
Top Bottom