McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

Spoke with McLOADIE and he asked me to let ya'll know hes waiting on his internet to get hooked up at the new pad. Maybe today he'll be back, he's hoping anyway and he wanted me to tell you all he LOVES YA LOTS!!

:high-five: This is good news. :)

Spoke with McLOADIE and he asked me to let ya'll know hes waiting on his internet to get hooked up at the new pad. Maybe today he'll be back, he's hoping anyway and he wanted me to tell you all he LOVES YA LOTS!!

Cool! I miss ya, Mac.

thanks for the update Sl1ng :)

I had a pow wow with the Mc today, he wants me to tell you all he loves you and is doing well. He's moving and the new place is without Internet. He said he has something in the works for getting it installed in the next week or so. He's still moving and has setup a new room at the new pad and it sounds nice! Thats all im going to say I'll leave all the details for him to release.

Ok kiddies....mcloadie is back!!! I just want to start out saying that I missed you all and I'm glad to be back on line! Whew, there is so much to get caught up on. Briefly, the reason for my initial absence was too go to cali and help out with harvest. It was a wonderful year and the harvest was bountiful! It is said that this was one of the best years to memory. I took tons of pictures, but at the growers request I'm not going to post any of them....except maybe one......LOL........of a soil hydroponic grow. I remember somebody....I think gigabane was trying to experiment to see if it could be done in some fashion and with no significant success. The plants I saw growin, though small were quite healthy, the only limiting factor being the 5 gallon containers! I would also like to mention that the largest plant we harvested took 8 people 2 full days to trim, and I estimate the yield at near 12 pounds. In all the harvest is always a lovely time, hard work, new friends, old friends, and a lot of love! Back to now...I moved from my previous residence due to some issues with the landlord, and at the same time, loadie and I were needed to care for loadies 97 year old mother. The good news is this; mcloadie invested some hard earned money back into his work and I have a new grow room, which I will post pics of very soon. I'm now running 1200 watts of hps. I have two 600 watt lights cooled in series with a 400 cfm blower. The air comes from outside the room and is vented outside the room. The room is sealed.......thanks to ideas that jon 705 gave me and they are working well. I also want to mention that between shottafire, s1ingblade, and Jorge Cervantes, I put this rig together. I also purchased a co2 regulator and am researching controllers to see what I want to suit my needs. I dropped a couple grand in the new room, and the plants that are 1 month into flower are the purple kush that were in veg last time I communicated. The two superskunk that were in ten gallon pots under the induction light finished poorly in respect to yield, they may have yielded 6 oz., but I could see it wasn't worth weighing. The quality is superb, just no yield. I will go into detail as to what I'm doing now along with pics today. I just want to say that this is my first stop since I got the net back a half hour ago......TT you all soon on your journals........:circle-of-love:

Welcome home MC and a Happy THCurday to ya.

mcloadie,
Thanks for turning me on to this site. It was nice to meet ypu.

Bagman

Hey bagman!, welcome to 420 magazine and to my journal! It's nice to have you as a member and a participant! :circle-of-love: I just purchased a used volcano.....an old school model with the dial type adjustment. I trust that you have the expertise to dial me in once I gain possession of the unit and I'll be vapin like a pro! Again, the warmest welcome sir!:circle-of-love:

I want to add this; I thought that I had experienced a vape hit before.....boy was I wrong!, a course of events put me in the exact proximity of the bagman and he got the point across to me like never!!!!!! All I can say is that my vape hits were a wonderful experience.....I never imagined that the cannabis could taste like it does when vaped. These are the events that caused me to invest in the volcano, and I'm excited to get the thing up and running soon!

Welcome back mc. I am glad to see you back and I hope you like the new room.

Did you get my gift?

Hello shotta, I will get your gift shortly after thanksgiving. I want to thank you and say that I'm honored to receive it from you and I am ever so grateful. I hope to make you proud and it will be half of my next run! I'm about to post some pics and I hope that your influence is evident. Again.....thank you sir!!!!!:Namaste:

Well, here ya go rico.....thanks for the ref......LOL. These plants have undergone some less than ideal circumstances. First, when they were in veg under the t5 they got neglected during my outdoor harvest and developed what I believe was a phosphorous deficiency. I was in cali and trusty loadie was caring for them and harvested the superskunk and dried it also. Due to a course of events I elected to move from where I was living and carrying out my work. So, loadie put these pk in flower under the induction, they were there at 12/12 for a week until I returned and built the new room, which was accomplished in three days. They have now been under the 1200 watts of hps for three weeks, for a total of 30 days at 12/12. They were transported to their new location and room during their lights on period. As soon as they arrived they were transplanted from 2 gallon pots to 5 gallons with new dr earth weed growing soil. They fared pretty well for all the activity, but stalled for around 5 days. I believe I will get a less than optimal harvest due to the circumstances. All in all, I am still pretty pleased, they are overnuted, but they are growing very rapidly, and I still hope to get my best indoor harvest ever...what a difference hps makes! I'm usind dr earth golden bloom exclusively now, as they look like they have enough stored energy to finish without the dr earth liquid concentrate....that I have been alternating between the golden bloom. I'm using half r/o and half tap water. I got a tds meter, and the tapwater at my current location is around 180 ppm, which doesn't seem too bad for tap water. I am combining the waters to utilize the naturally occurring calcium, and then using Epsom to incorporate magnesium. BTW...the Epsom is cut off...as well as the veg nutes. I let on a little about the new room previously, I like it! It is fairly easy to control....it's heated by a thermostatically controlled heater, the rH is being supplemented by a hanging wet towel, and no cooling is required at this time. I will be installing a window ac when required. The air for cooling the lights comes from outside and exhausts outside....which gives me a sealed environment. Right now I have two, two litre diy co2 generators that should provide enough gas that I don't have to sit in there all day breathing...LOL. Like I mentioned, I got a co2 regulator, and as soon as the research is done I'll get the controller....I'm trying to automate this room as much as I can and it will be fun setting it all up. I have laid out and started digging the holes for spring, I gained permission to use my bro in calis soil reference, which is a very skilled and knowlegable person whom I grew quite attached to during harvest activities. He is an expert in horticultural subjects and designed the soil for bros work of last summer. My outdoor holes will be automatically watered this year, receiving nutrient with every watering, its still in the design stage and I just received the go ahead to use bro as my reference for the rig. I want to say that my bro in cali really hit a home run with this years work. I can never express how much skill he carried out his work with.....he is a master grower, a master manager, and handles the task with seeming ease and confidence. IThere are simply no words to express my gratitude for being allowed to participate in his op, just no words!
0021549.JPG
0071094.JPG
0061152.JPG
009894.JPG
0051327.JPG
0031483.JPG
008998.JPG
Again...this is a growers strain, vegged for around sixty days, in flower for 30 days as of today.

Fricking beautiful looking towers bro.

Thanks shotta, they went thru a lot of stress....we'll see what they do! I'll get some better pics soon........LOL, I'm not used to the secondary's being so big.....especially only 30 days in. I should have switched to hps long ago. At some point I hope to get trays set up....or have a tray built out of sheet metal as the room's an odd size. Ideally I would like 4x4's, but the room isn't long enough and I'm still feeling the lights out. One of these lights is borrowed and I noticed that the intake flange on it ( the light on the right ) is cracked all the way around. The crack stays together fine...for now.....LOL, but it will be replaced with a light that matches the new one I bought with the dimmable digital ballast. My life situation has given me a few extra bucks to work with and I'm reinvesting it in my work.

Awesome looking girls Mcloadie and congrats on the new room!
You're going to love having the vape.:thumb: Best purchase I ever made- only smoke once in a while now. The vape is just so much easier on the old lungs.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom