Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 66

#2moreweeks

IMG_3543.jpeg
IMG_3557.jpeg
IMG_3556.jpeg
IMG_3553.jpeg

I have a question, if you had a foxtailing plant, but you had a bud that shows how far along the original buds are, would you chop according to that bud?
She's continuing to foxtail, but her drinking has slowed way down, her nugs are as hard as rocks, and her scent is getting a hint of bleach and pine at the end. Kind of like an aftertaste, but as a smell.
And her fasciated bud is done. Completely done.

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 129
Flip 74

Mel, those foxtails always come in looking fresh. You really can't judge by them.

If you've seen something elsewhere that indicates it's ready, it might be best to go with that. :Rasta:

I have a question, if you had a foxtailing plant, but you had a bud that shows how far along the original buds are, would you chop according to that bud?
She's continuing to foxtail, but her drinking has slowed way down, her nugs are as hard as rocks, and her scent is getting a hint of bleach and pine at the end. Kind of like an aftertaste, but as a smell.
And her fasciated bud is done. Completely done.

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 129
Flip 74

Omg the Black Sugar struggle is real! I swear mine is done. I’m checking her glitter again today. She looks dirty as.

Mel, those foxtails always come in looking fresh. You really can't judge by them.

If you've seen something elsewhere that indicates it's ready, it might be best to go with that. :Rasta:
I find gauging chop time so hard.

Thanks GDB!
I have had foxtails before, but this is the first time I've had a fasciated bud on there, and it seems to be immune to foxtailing. The fasciated bud is ready, so I'm thinking I can use it as a reference.
Looking good Mel, :)
It's ready enough, if it looks ready to you. :) :love: You've lived with it since sprout.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Thanks gwhunran!
I think she might be.
I'll break out the loupe tonight!
Omg the Black Sugar struggle is real! I swear mine is done. I’m checking her glitter again today. She looks dirty as.
I think they're pretty damn close if they're not already there.
We'll see when we check the trichs!

, but you had a bud that shows how far along the original buds are, would you chop according to that bud?
I think I would go by that bud.
those foxtails always come in looking fresh. You really can't judge by them.
And the fox tails will keep popping out from now on, so, like GDB says, you
sorta have to look past them or ignore them when deciding her ripeness.

Looking good Mel, :)
It's ready enough, if it looks ready to you. :) :love: You've lived with it since sprout.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I’ll check today.
I think I would go by that bud.

And the fox tails will keep popping out from now on, so, like GDB says, you
sorta have to look past them or ignore them when deciding her ripeness.
The fasciated bud has 10-15% amber, which by my usual standards is overcooked!
All but the very freshest foxtails have entirely cloudy trichs, and some have purple stalks.
She's ready.

Back
Top Bottom