My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Hey Buck Hope your day is going Well and everyone is doing good over there :thumb:

So...

Finally cut down the colloidal silver hermi blueberry. I shook pollen all over both a blueberry and a hashbud plant.

seeds...

Himalaya Blue Diesel

2 up, a little whimpy but up

Trailer Trash #1

nothing so far

Blueberry x (white widow x big bud x royal purple kush)

2 up, one nice the other a whimp

S Girl 75%

nothing yet

Purple Berry Kush x(Royal Purple Kush x Blueberry gum)

only one up... nice though

Grand Daddy Purple

only one but the best seedling and already seeing the first serrated leaves...

damn when are those seeds gonna be available again? the gdp ones
Great Day to you and the Family Buck

hehehe oops lol
damn I don't even have a female gdp to use cs on which reminds me I think im gonna run to gnc and grab a bottle of 30ppm
once I get a little extra cash ill get the one online later yea I wanna start trying to make some fem seeds to eliminate all the clones
then ill only clone to make seeds
since seed plants stretch better after 3 weeks of veg I can get a better yield just not enough vertical space to veg a clone long enough to get good yield I was a bit disappointed with 37 grams off the og kush clone I know I coulda got more with more veg time but
why wait longer if I can do a seed with 3 weeks of veg and get a better yield
ok ima stop rambling on Bucks thread lol
Sorry Buck for the Ramble

T-minus 2hrs & 50mins till Showtime.

PC ... I clone them all :cheesygrinsmiley:, I may even clone the Himalayan blue diesels even though they are auto's just to see if I can do it.

CHH please do ramble I like it.

B A R I might be in and out...

In & out is better than out any day.

some images

haze hybrid

DSC_5810_hzhy.jpg

DSC_5794_hzhy.jpg

DSC_5822_hzhy.jpg

DSC_5816_hzhy.jpg

blue moon

DSC_5786_bm.jpg

babies

DSC_5815_bby.jpg

DSC_5799_bbs.jpg

some crazy shit in the corner
DSC_5812_bd.jpg

:straightface:

damn when are those seeds gonna be available again? the gdp ones
Great Day to you and the Family Buck
man im glad i made seeds with the 4 beans i got for xmas 2012 i think it was 3 males and 1 female i need to do more breeding and some fems to avoid the high male count with gdp but at least i have a grip of gdp pollen to cross when i want!! :rocker: love gdp
Been waiting a while myself, CHH. If they don't come back soon, it's hiyo silver awayyyyy!!!!!
Colloidal silver, that is, nyuk nyuk nyuk :)
i have 1 going now unsexed and a slowpoke i will silver her up if shes a she to many dudes in the strain but so awesome!

PC ... I clone them all :cheesygrinsmiley:, I may even clone the Himalayan blue diesels even though they are auto's just to see if I can do it.

CHH please do ramble I like it.

B A R I might be in and out...
i never tried that but i think it will work and might be a way to get extra beans from a tiny flowering girl you know i'll be watching :rocker: as long as you dont pose nude again!! lol

So you are going to plant an orchard ????

Beautiful pix!
:thumb::high-five:

Thank you OMM :cheesygrinsmiley: I wish, that is one of my dreams. It is spring and Our Lady of Cannabis has blessed me with gifts for gardens.

man im glad i made seeds with the 4 beans i got for xmas 2012 i think it was 3 males and 1 female i need to do more breeding and some fems to avoid the high male count with gdp but at least i have a grip of gdp pollen to cross when i want!! :rocker: love gdp
i have 1 going now unsexed and a slowpoke i will silver her up if shes a she to many dudes in the strain but so awesome!

i never tried that but i think it will work and might be a way to get extra beans from a tiny flowering girl you know i'll be watching :rocker: as long as you dont pose nude again!! lol

I am glad you made seeds too. :cheesygrinsmiley: Looks like I will be treating her like royalty! Nothing on the TT #1 or S Girl 75%... so I took two of the TT and a few of the S girl ... and a blue cheese (man that seed looks incredible) and have started to winterize them in an effort to get them going. Sadly this will be my third try with TT.

Back to seeds. 30 years ago there were few named strains. Most weed had big plain seeds. Every now and again you would get good weed, smaller darker seed. Once in a while you would get something with a name, those seeds would be big fatties that were spotted or have stripes. That blue cheese seed looks like a winner :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sexy Plants Great Update Buck

I will tell them! Thanks CHH

a seed on the haze hybrid

DSC_5825_hzhy.jpg

DSC_5825_seed.jpg

:peace:

that one calyx is putting the energy towards the seed and nothing else its like the bald spot with no trichomes lol
that looks cool :thumb:

that one calyx is putting the energy towards the seed and nothing else its like the bald spot with no trichomes lol
that looks cool :thumb:

look close, the seed's calyx has burst and is "above" the seed :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom