New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

HOT OFF THE PRESS DELICIOUS COTTON CANDY (feminized) has broke ground!!! As promised to her God father Rainstacks, she's been named...
Stack A. Dollar

IMG_20131004_150647.jpg
IMG_20131004_150742.jpg
IMG_20131004_150942.jpg

Words can't express the feeling of coming home & realizing you've sprouted your very first bean. Maybe LA can put it into words.

I am so honored BAR, She is perfect in every way! Love at first site! :circle-of-love::party::happy-birthday::goof:, congratulations for bringing this new beautiful life into the world with mother nature, I know you two will make a lovely team. I hope that you will be proud of Broke-B-Clona :) I will do everything in my power to keep her happy :thumb:

I smoked one to celebrate Stack A dollar's Birthday:
022246.jpg

:thanks::thanks::love:

:hmmmm:

Could be foxtailing, but with an unkown strain it could just be a super slow finisher. Im no expert, but it looks like you have aways to go still sir. :straightface:I noticed the new pistols as well.

Whats the overall percentage of clear vs cloudy trics on the buds not the leaves?
What's Foxtailing?

yup, there is some new growth for sure but not much at all. now is when itll all start to change and fast. id say a week or two to harvest like ive been thinking lol. I only see the last of the rouge pistils still growing..they don't grow for long its the final swell. I hope it flushes a bit. again, did you use miracle gro slow release or whats in the pot? it looks pretty good
No Miracle Gro, just Tiger Bloom & Big Bud.

I smoked one to celebrate Stack A dollar's Birthday:
You better lite-up another one! Her sister broke ground this morning. This is the WHITE WIDOW X SKUNK. She's the one that I didn't soak in the seed dish. I placed her directly in the cup of soil without tap-rooting on Sept. 26, two days before STACK A. DOLLAR was placed into soil.

By the way, the WHITE WIDOW'S name is:

RACHEL SUAVAY

IMG_20131005_100539.jpg
IMG_20131005_100602.jpg
IMG_20131005_100649.jpg
IMG_20131005_100744.jpg
IMG_20131005_100812.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR-------7 Days to break ground-------Delicious Cotton Candy
RACHEL SUAVAY--------9 Days to break ground-------White Widow X Skunk

Indeed!

Damn Reg, really digging the use of that lens, that thing is like Hubble!! Do you just hold the lens right in front of your cam to get that close?

Congratulations on the babies, Reg!
Thanxx PJ

Damn Reg, really digging the use of that lens, that thing is like Hubble!! Do you just hold the lens right in front of your cam to get that close?
Yep & believe it or not it's a phone camera.

I forgot that I wanted to add that there's a cool thread about Bud Washing by Doc Bud. Very informative! I was not aware of all the stuff that a lot of growers leave on the buds that I smoke, wow. Sorry Reg.

I see Laverne is growing some new flowers and the trichs are still looking fresh, so there's no rush in harvesting her. How 'bout this metric ...

Consider that her last watering. When she limps, chop. That should be in a week or so ... ?

Otherwise, it looks like she could go another two weeks or more, with that new surge of flowering.

Sky, I believe I read through that. I also watched a video on utube a couple days ago which has caused me to re-think my use of non-organic nutes. Any pre-packaged nutes for that matter because many brands that claim to be organic contain non-organic chemicals.

you've got some incredible strains growing for sure.

youre right about that fake organic stuff. did you take a peak at the ingredients on the tiger bloom? only one or two organic ingredients, eh? general hydro, sorry general organics does the same b.s.

washing buds? I rencelty had to wash my buds in my a diluted peroxide bath because some of my buds had rot on them. I actually have a video of the rot bubbling, but I don't know if I should upload it to youtube.

im still trying to figure out if my biobizz bloom is truly organic or not.

Ok you can grow with a halcen but the full spec of light will be needed for flowering so pop in a couple of full spec cfl,s I think
Back in the 90, one of my last grows I had an older version of that light but she was only on for a short while in our downstairs toilet looked like a
great I had about ten girls all bunched up in there and that was the only light I had, so the do work:)

I think I read somewhere along time ago that halogen is not good for growing, I know for sure that they put out a lot of heat, I would go with HID lighting if possible. It is the best for growing, You will need ventilation, which you can pick up pretty cheap, Fluorescents do produce and I usually use them during seedling stage and then switch to metal Halide once I start seeing rapid growth, and continue this until I start to flower. Once I start flowering I switch to High Pressure Sodium. The way I see it if you are going to spend money on nutes, seeds or clones, and electricity you might as well do it right. HID lighting and ventilation will pay for itself. Its a matter of 1 or 2 ounces per plant as opposed to 8 oz to 16 oz per plant. Just my 2 cents.

looks like your girl getting ready im seeing amber in those trichoms! Are they turning amber? when are you planning to harvest?

I rencelty had to wash my buds in my a diluted peroxide bath because some of my buds had rot on them. I actually have a video of the rot bubbling, but I don't know if I should upload it to youtube.
im still trying to figure out if my biobizz bloom is truly organic or not.

Hey bro have you heard of this new UV handheld device that that claims to kill all kinds of mold, mildew, fungus, and bud rot within a week. It's being distributed by Serious Seeds and they are only claiming 1-5 seconds of exposure once a day. I think it is worth looking into too! I might be buying some of their cup winner strains too!

[video=youtube;s45L5h4HCro]
[/video]

looks like your girl getting ready im seeing amber in those trichoms! Are they turning amber? when are you planning to harvest?

BAR, I hope I'm not offending anyone but if it were me I think because you said you are seeing mostly cloudy trichs and the fact that your plant looks like its still loaded with nutes, I would start flushing with RO water and I would give her nothing but RO water for 2 weeks, then I think she would be done. That girl needs to start flushing IMO.:goodjob:

Hey bro have you heard of this new UV handheld device that that claims to kill all kinds of mold, mildew, fungus, and bud rot within a week. It's being distributed by Serious Seeds and they are only claiming 1-5 seconds of exposure once a day. I think it is worth looking into too! I might be buying some of their cup winner strains too!

[video=youtube;s45L5h4HCro]
[/video]
Man that's a good idea

Hey BAR sorry been busy for a while and just caught up.

Busting beans!
To have researched in detail, to have found your hearts desires. Then to wait for arrival, hoping everything's going to be fine. Then, yes its here, my babies have arrived!
Now your relationship has truly begun. You lavish your attentions upon them hoping they might love you back and respond well to your guidance. Then as if to answer your concerns, they pop up and say hello! Their angelic little faces staring up at you with hope for the future.

Just make sure no one lets slip that ur gonna kill em later on!

Sounds awesome, but for me personally it's too soon to jump aboard. A tad bit skeptical; I'll wait for the reviews before I pay too much attention to such a claim.

BAR, I hope I'm not offending anyone but if it were me I think because you said you are seeing mostly cloudy trichs and the fact that your plant looks like its still loaded with nutes, I would start flushing with RO water and I would give her nothing but RO water for 2 weeks, then I think she would be done. That girl needs to start flushing IMO.:goodjob:

That really helped. Mostly clear, a few cloudy. I don't see any amber.
It's a honest mistake TG40, I often speed read through threads also. I appreciate your support.

Hey BAR sorry been busy for a while and just caught up.

Busting beans!
To have researched in detail, to have found your hearts desires. Then to wait for arrival, hoping everything's going to be fine. Then, yes its here, my babies have arrived!
Now your relationship has truly begun. You lavish your attentions upon them hoping they might love you back and respond well to your guidance. Then as if to answer your concerns, they pop up and say hello! Their angelic little faces staring up at you with hope for the future.
I knew LA could put it into words!

Back
Top Bottom