Nick Hardy & Co Graduation: Coco Co2 High EC: Grown in Thailand: Perpetual

Well, stay tuned! There will likely be more incoming for sure. Mine's just one opinion. Maybe a staggered harvest if you can't help yourself?
Just ask enough people til I get the answer I want? 🤣

There’s a low yielding so far Banner/Hulkberry in there

Here you go:

IMG_7615.jpeg

That definitely needs more time. I need the room back (we need to dry in here this time because my wife's son is an idiot) and but we have nothing going on downstairs so moving her and maybe a few others into one of the tents is an option for sure.

Just ask enough people til I get the answer I want? 🤣

There’s a low yielding so far Banner/Hulkberry in there

Here you go:

IMG_7615.jpeg

That definitely needs more time. I need the room back (we need to dry in here this time because my wife's son is an idiot) and but we have nothing going on downstairs so moving her and maybe a few others into one of the tents is an option for sure.
Sounds like a good option.

So my idea is - I don’t really want to dry downstairs the environment is harder to control and if someone was stupid enough to try steal from me having a kilo or two downstairs in the carport makes it a bit easy - BUT the new 5x5 tent is nearly ready. Just a little electrical and hanging/fitting of fans left

The new purple light has a controllable UV-C dimmer - thinking putting that on low might mitigate against mould and stuff. Still have fans, AC and dehumidifier in there 🤣

All bathed in warm purple glow of UV.

In other news my @Airvape was shipped last night and as of two hours ago had already arrived on Phuket - 860km or 525 miles overnight by truck. I reckon may be here sort of 7pm ish after I finish work. Not bad for $4 shipping! (I paid for the device plus shipping)

So thank you again Airvape and the lovely Fern and thank you too @420 for I sense Rob’s hand in here somewhere.

He’s great like that.

Krup khun kup! (My mangled Thai transliteration of Thank you very much!)

🙏🏼

(Its meant to be a week off but…. 😂)

So my idea is - I don’t really want to dry downstairs the environment is harder to control and if someone was stupid enough to try steal from me having a kilo or two downstairs in the carport makes it a bit easy - BUT the new 5x5 tent is nearly ready. Just a little electrical and hanging/fitting of fans left

The new purple light has a controllable UV-C dimmer - thinking putting that on low might mitigate against mould and stuff. Still have fans, AC and dehumidifier in there 🤣

All bathed in warm purple glow of UV.

In other news my @Airvape was shipped last night and as of two hours ago had already arrived on Phuket - 860km or 525 miles overnight by truck. I reckon may be here sort of 7pm ish after I finish work. Not bad for $4 shipping! (I paid for the device plus shipping)

So thank you again Airvape and the lovely Fern and thank you too @420 for I sense Rob’s hand in here somewhere.

He’s great like that.

Krup khun kup! (My mangled Thai transliteration of Thank you very much!)

🙏🏼

(Its meant to be a week off but…. 😂)
Got a big fridge? Fridge dry it

I have many big fridges! All full of food for the freeloaders currently living in my house 🤣

Also I’d need a commercial kitchen sized walk in one! The grow room or guest room can be that.

If & Co’s scrote son hadn’t got the housekeeper up the duff this wouldn’t be an issue, but we had to move my lovely step daughter into the dry room at the weekend.

What is/are - it/they?!

Oh the Airvape, only quibbles so far the QR code silver on black my phone couldn't read to get to the manual. The manual not great.

But I needed to contact Fern the lady runs it here because I couldn't switch it on! It was charging (wireless charging is handy for me as I have all over for my phone - but has a cable too)

@Absorber to save you the pain, when it says press ON/OFF 3 times, gotta do it quick.1,2,3 not 1-2-3...

Heats up in like 8 seconds - not the minute of so the Crafty takes.

But the hit?

O-M-G

I went at Crafty levels, I can't remember being so high.

But relaxed, not spun out - though yet. It was only ten minutes ago.

Ahhh - honestly, so far this is very very good. The hit is great, be between the easier to maintain I reckon.

Wrote that an hour ago - typically just after hours for work two reasonably serious issues cropped up.

More words to come - but will do a full review for them. In the review section probably next week - its after a week with my S&B's they need maintenance (low level use)

Very cool though!

What is/are - it/they?!

Oh the Airvape, only quibbles so far the QR code silver on black my phone couldn't read to get to the manual. The manual not great.

But I needed to contact Fern the lady runs it here because I couldn't switch it on! It was charging (wireless charging is handy for me as I have all over for my phone - but has a cable too)

@Absorber to save you the pain, when it says press ON/OFF 3 times, gotta do it quick.1,2,3 not 1-2-3...

Heats up in like 8 seconds - not the minute of so the Crafty takes.

But the hit?

O-M-G

I went at Crafty levels, I can't remember being so high.

But relaxed, not spun out - though yet. It was only ten minutes ago.

Ahhh - honestly, so far this is very very good. The hit is great, be between the easier to maintain I reckon.

Wrote that an hour ago - typically just after hours for work two reasonably serious issues cropped up.

More words to come - but will do a full review for them. In the review section probably next week - its after a week with my S&B's they need maintenance (low level use)

Very cool though!
Just to be clear everything so far is awesome about it @Airvape

Little first time use issue was all. Quickly rectified. A timing issue with switching it on.

Lolz. I need to test a little more but yeah, first impressions on vape and effects awesome.

I did test with my special bag of Strawberry AK from the solo grow though and been on the seeded stuff testing those for a while so need to check how much the weed is contributing. But the Straw AK never made me want to have a lie down before. This time it did.

Sounds like it hit the spot. You ought to try some more just to be sure. :lot-o-toke:

Hoping mine will be here sometime next week. Stoked!
I figure I'll probably order a few of the accessories to try out as well.
Maybe hook that thing up to a little bubbler...
Can't wait to vape some herb and fire up some hash in it.

I only vape - its legit, I didn’t pay full whack - but I paid a chunk of change for itt. Cheap at twice the price - its def gonna be my daily driver. I think.

Changing the bowl is a bit of PITA which the S&B’s.

This is too easy. No mesh thing gets clogged or anything. Just use your finger to brush off the gold.

EDIT - uh I forgot the “clean” after picture and now its full again 😅

Nick

IMG_7634.jpeg

I wonder if the packing tool they sell comes with a pod or if you need to buy a handful separate.
Seems like the way to keep the thing clean and I'd be happy even having one if it means less maintenance.
Looked like maybe they're fairly new since I couldn't find videos of people using them.

There’s a really good review of it on youtube. By The Vape Guy 420.

Its what was the tipping point that made me decide buy one.

It shows you real usage - its also funny AF The guy starts stoned and ends of totally lit. Must have taken 1000 cuts for the video guy 🤣

But you can’t say the reviewer doesn’t go all in!

He’s reviewed them all. Knows his stuff.

I hadn’t looked but yeah the caps I assume are for hash. The tool thing not sure? I just sprinkle in medium ground cured weed - same as the S&B’s (they’re identical bowls) the bowl is smaller on the airvape but the gold - dunno its probably low carat value but not the point - it just brushes off.

It seems more effective at extraction though smaller than the Crafty but not quite there compared to the Mighty.

What he says in that video about “house taste” yeah different, they’re different systems and you know its pretty nice! I’ve talked before on the site if off topic about “house sounds” for earphones. They are definitely distinct - S&B more earthy, Airvape, hmm colder cleaner. Bith are way better than a joint for me - but I’ve been a vape guy for 8 months or so.

The pads for rosin I’m def trying. I have a press I haven’t used in, well about 8 months! S&B can’t do that.

Anyway, not sure its required as I paid, though with epic discount but I def will. I like good stuff that works as described and don’t mind paying a premium for it to be solid reliable and built well. This totally fulfils all those requirements so far! I promise btw 😂 apart from a 420magazine.com discount I got no other kickbacks, promises or endorsements!

Its turned out to just work awesome!

❤️

🤣

Back
Top Bottom