Nick Hardy & Co Graduation: Coco Co2 High EC: Grown in Thailand: Perpetual

I’m not keen on the batteries - the Irish guy owns the best solar company round here does do them but didn’t recommend them for our place, too small even before we filled the service room with plants 🤣 But fire and environmental reasons. They’re horrible to dispose of.

This I hope! Is the last. Like I say there’s plenty electricity they just need to fix the (new) cabling

There’s some really cheap solar outfits here, lots of budget Chinese stuff. Reckon I could do it even cheaper.

Happens again I’m gonna pay the $200 for the genny 😂

On another note I just paid less than a genny for the day for an @Airvape legacy 2.0 Pro who gave me an awesome discount. Should be here tomorrow or the day after.

Very excited!

If the power isn’t on in the next 15 minutes ai’m getting in the pool and ignoring my work emails for a bit!

There’s some really cheap solar outfits here, lots of budget Chinese stuff. Reckon I could do it even cheaper.

On another note I just paid less than a genny for the day for an @Airvape legacy 2.0 Pro who gave me an awesome discount. Should be here tomorrow or the day after.

Very excited!

If the power isn’t on in the next 15 minutes ai’m getting in the pool and ignoring my work emails for a bit!
I got my tracking number today for my Air Vape Pro.
I can't wait too 😊

Thats only good if you are there at the time it happens, or its not night time when you are asleep, unless you are going to automate the generator and don't forget to size generator 2x what you need so I doubt $200 will cover it

Overnight is fine - I could just about have got one today, would have if it was mid flower say. It arrives on a small low loader and they ran three cables for each phase up the house and plugged it in for the day. Got a photo of it somewhere. Proper full construction site job! Its was a lovely pink colour too! like 3x1.5x1.5m sized 😆

EDIT - they just left it on the truck for the day as well and went off on a motor bike until the power came back on.

IMG_7583.jpeg

This what the power cut looked like. The Pulse stores about 30 days of data ob the device and puts much longer in the cloud but could only see when the power came back on. Reckon we’ll be OK.

We switched to 1ml/L Cal-Mag only. They’re gonna get 200L so a day and half of that and then nothing until final light's out. Any need a little extra finish they can go downstairs but we need that room back at the weekend.

Phew glad that’s over!

Nick & Co

IMG_7586.jpeg

This near every seed we had (that we bought rather than made by mistake!) in the house. These are going to go in the 4x8 with the @Mars Hydro FCE4800’s

@Barney's Farm
Ayahuasca Purple 3x
Mimosa x Orange Punch 3x
Purple Punch 2x

@RoyalQueenSeeds
3x Royal Cookies

Dutch Bulk
1x each
OG Kush
Panty Punch
Cheese

Seedcity
5x Bruce Banner

19 seeds.

Will maybe document it here the next 3-4 weeks until the main grow is trimmed, tested and closed off.

#everythingmustgroworgo
Nick

Thats only good if you are there at the time it happens, or its not night time when you are asleep, unless you are going to automate the generator and don't forget to size generator 2x what you need so I doubt $200 will cover it
This is what is 6000 baht a day, includes delivery, hook up, diesel all that.

IMG_9529.jpeg

IMG_7604.jpeg

Meh, coulda. Not sure I shoulda. & Co said she could get done and we talked about it. I called it “no”

Earlier in flower sure. Not this close. Anyhoo had I think a great idea about 20 minutes ago to finish the grow in style - maybe. Next post.

IMG_7601.jpeg

This is our flower room door with the intake fan (when we sell the house its going to be the best wine cellar on the island - in roof dehumidifier, AC, water and winches to raise your cases of wine above 🤣)

Getting temps down to bring out colours and flavours is real difficult thing here, even with a 12,000 BTU AC in there. Its drawing air that is 28c and 78% at just past midnight though. We want the air to keep the flow to avoid to mould.

What to do? Jeez I’m slow!

At the other end the room I have this:

A 10,000 BTU AC, I use it about 2 hours on really hot days between 2:30 and 4:30 when the sun is blasting over my desk. Normally I just have the ceiling one spinning slowly and the balcony doors open.

BUT - starting tonight I’m gonna blast it out and try and get the air temp down from 19c to say 14c.

Will cost me less than the generator would have to do it for a week. Bring out colours and terps more.

Thank you @Melville Hobbes !

Seeing your beautiful plant from a previous grow in your current journal got me to thinking, how can I get that!

This I think will help.

Worth a go for a few days before harvest for sure.

IMG_7605.jpeg

Nick

On stilts, yes?
Oh for sure! We’d put the house on stilts. We’re half way up a hill now but most homes even inland here on stilts. I bought a wooden canoe for my MiL a few years back. Her house is on a flood plain. The ground floor is only about 1m above the ground. The tide marks are about 2m above that. There’s no glass in the windows of the house. For what ever reason - likely just couldn’t afford to - its one of the few houses not 3m above the ground on that street. Some have like fireman’s poles off the side, often with a little boat tethered to it for this time of year which is their peak rainy season

I’ll grab a picture of a typical house on stilts later today if I make it out the house. Here its more to use it as a carport or shaded outdoor kitchen area. But yeah the surrounding houses there are all built way back from the water and then raised historically more for the biblical levels of rain than for sea level rises.

IMG_7611.jpeg

Seriotica
IMG_7612.jpeg

Red Hot Cookies

IMG_7613.jpeg

CBD Warlock

Penny for your thoughts anyone?

I’m thinking any day? Plan is today is the last water they’ll get. Drought them and lights off last 48 hours. The Cookies probably needs the most extra time.

@InTheShed and @Jon you always seem to be great at these calls.

IMG_7611.jpeg

Seriotica
IMG_7612.jpeg

Red Hot Cookies

IMG_7613.jpeg

CBD Warlock

Penny for your thoughts anyone?

I’m thinking any day? Plan is today is the last water they’ll get. Drought them and lights off last 48 hours. The Cookies probably needs the most extra time.
Look nice.

Too many still white pistils for me. Would think they'll continue to bulk up for you if you let them.
Thanks man. I know, I know really in my heart of hearts (black and cold though it might be - I do have one!)

Was hoping someone was gonna say “nah they’re all fine” 😂

I’m just stressed by the hermied 4x4 recently and power cut yesterday 😅

Back
Top Bottom