Nick Hardy & Co Graduation: Coco Co2 High EC: Grown in Thailand: Perpetual

On the subject of actual growing 😂

Yeah Purple Queen fell over today. Man she’s heavy already. Stake her later but for now just turned around and lent her into the CBD Warlock behind her.

Leaves looked a bit inspid the other day when I micro examined because @InTheShed scared me 😂

So we banged the nutes up yesterday. 2.5ml CalMag
4ml A/B
1.5ml Total (Like micros and aminos)
1.5ml Bloom Explode
They’re taking 100L a day total. So 5L a plant.

They be banging!

6.5 weeks on 8-9 week plants. Its peak buddening!

So yeah found an EC pen that works. Probably not the most accurate one in the world.

Yeah no one needs that Brittney Spears Oops meme again, right?

IMG_7204.gif

Sorry. We didn't run EC nearly so high, nor water so much last grow. Yield was way low though. So well more than 3 is wasted - maybe. Even with Co2 and 1100 PPFD everywhere.

They are looking perky where they not falling over with weight of bud 😂

Do a video later but yeah. Decent room of flower. Historical stripling on some leaves. That’s alright.

“Ride her til she bucks”

AB02FE65-4B3B-460A-B05D-3FCD2693E059.jpeg

IMG_7391.jpeg

Not that I’m recently paranoid about hermies lately 😆 but & Co made me a control centre cover today - ai’m not sure she remembered I might actually need access to it at some point! Doesn’t seem to open 🤣

And seeds about to pop for the next grow in the room.
IMG_7390.jpeg

7x @Barney's Farm Mimosa x Orange Punch
6x @Barney's Farm Ayahuasca Purple
6x Serious Seeds CBD Warlock
3x Seeds Genetics Nicole Kush 2.0 (the one they reckon can go 1kg per sq/m indoor and 1.2kg outdoor

And then I found a 3x packet of their Purple Kush so thought - yeah why not? Wish I’d known I’d had them before I bought some for & Co yesterday!

So yeah anyway 25 being popped this evening. I’ve documented our methodology a couple of times on popping already in this thread so will save it for one my other many, many threads!

25 seeds, 21 seats but we can irrigate 24 in there so might do a couple of giant Solos two to a seat on the edges, or chuck one in a SIP assuming they all pop!

Tomorrow doing 15 more I think for the #3 Skunkwork - Dissertation Grow. Need 12 for that but we’ll find homes for all them.

And hopefully 25 more Canuk’s for #4 - “this is the end grow” next week.

Its gonna be a seedling fest here soon!

Nick & Co

IMG_7390.jpeg

412106D7-117A-4C2F-979F-2F2AF9611161.jpeg

939FD267-D228-4067-BF29-0F9BA78D1CDC.jpeg

IMG_7401.jpeg

Always an accident with a new strain seed 🤣 like how hard can it be?

Anyway now 7 Acahuasca Purple (& Co helped find the one dropped and said why not put the other 3 in too said NO! We already have too many 😆).

So yeah 25 soaking in pool water. In bags and paper in about an hour.

We do grow as well as post too many memes 🤣

Nick & Co

The XL Auto remains anything but in the SIP 😅 The ugly one still ugly.

And yeah - I am afraid despite the music!

Everyday in everyway.

The veg/clone tent is downstairs and I’m not running around the house doing that right now!. Will cover it when we setup the new tent and move it all around.

But yeah - welcome to Nick & Co's world - should have snapped the seeds soaking but yeah a bit of a run through super quick. Oh and yeah - Vimeo well expensive to be able to post more than two a month to avoid the Adult content warning. $260 p/a after "discount Mister" :( If you are gonna do it - film it on your phone and be sure to hold it in landscape.

To round off our days grow work & co boxed up the seeds in paper and ziplok bags in the floodlight box (def using that to veg something with - its like a CMH 315 light but cheap, even better colour, less power)

Another 18 or so to pop tomorrow.

Nick & Co

IMG_7403.jpeg
IMG_7404.jpeg

IMG_7409.jpeg

This is really weird. I’ve never even heard of Dutch Bulk before. OG Kush a mega favourite though.

But I don’t buy singleton seeds either.

So whilst shouting and screaming at both my internet connections going down (Lazy ass Thai guy Company A seems to have swapped their cable for Company B’s cable instead of - you know running a new cable that would involve actual work - really? I’m honestly the wrong person, its my day job you muppet)

But this seed showed up on my desk as I was, umm, “emotional” from where I not know.

My best guess is maybe the online store I got 10 Ayahuasca Purple from yesterday bunged it in as a freebie and on opening the box it popped put over the table and I didn’t notice?

They didn’t tell me. And it is one my top three strains to grow and vape.

It just seems bizarrely weird to get off the phone stressed AF that my two internet connections are both sketchy so down to 5G on my phone only (though some more resilient network devices like my laptop and Alexas are working - TV’s and set top boxes - not)

And some random banging classic favourite seed is on the table in front of me! Def a living in a Sim 😆

Honestly never bought any OG Kush seeds in my life - we grew from clones.

Weird as 🤣

Been watching loads of CannaCribs on Youtube. Dunno its OK to post the links?

@Teddy Edwards ?

Anyway:
Missouris Biggest Farm - 17 minutes for @Jon
Oakfruitland just cool
Stiizy is pretty cool

Loads of stuff we do and products we use. Maybe we’re on the right path!

Nick

IMG_7409.jpeg

This is really weird. I’ve never even heard of Dutch Bulk before. OG Kush a mega favourite though.

But I don’t buy singleton seeds either.

So whilst shouting and screaming at both my internet connections going down (Lazy ass Thai guy Company A seems to have swapped their cable for Company B’s cable instead of - you know running a new cable that would involve actual work - really? I’m honestly the wrong person, its my day job you muppet)

But this seed showed up on my desk as I was, umm, “emotional” from where I not know.

My best guess is maybe the online store I got 10 Ayahuasca Purple from yesterday bunged it in as a freebie and on opening the box it popped put over the table and I didn’t notice?

They didn’t tell me. And it is one my top three strains to grow and vape.

It just seems bizarrely weird to get off the phone stressed AF that my two internet connections are both sketchy so down to 5G on my phone only (though some more resilient network devices like my laptop and Alexas are working - TV’s and set top boxes - not)

And some random banging classic favourite seed is on the table in front of me! Def a living in a Sim 😆

Honestly never bought any OG Kush seeds in my life - we grew from clones.

Weird as 🤣
OK!

I found where the seeds are coming from - had a "Cheese" delivered with some more Mimosa x Orange Punch and have a "Panty Punch" being delivered free from another seed order in a moment!

Awesome - I should learnt to read Thai!

Blueberry OG and Tropicanna Banana to come still.

IMG_7424.jpeg

IMG_7425.jpeg

The PPFD - yeah its designed to hang on the perpendicular and you need to press a button to get reading whilst its on the horizontal where the sensor is.

Its also under some light outer frame bars in the shade. As the observant will have noticed from my screen shot of a commercial farms numbers they’re running +2000 at times.

Probably commercial standard we want to get to - but then wind down to Volume < Quality

I reckon anyway. What do I know though!

Scooby snacks all day long!

Nearly the start of Week #7. Its Day #47 today.

All 8-9 weekers.

The stress is beginning to build!

On limbs of plants and in my heart!

This is when the difference between a 6 or 7/10 grow and a 9/10 happens, I reckon. I could harvest some today but wouldn’t be as great.

But like Tin Cup said, to Cheech…

IMG_7441.jpeg

Predictably the @Barney's Farm and Serious Seeds all have tails, bit slow tbh, don’t reckon they’ll go in dirt until tomorrow. That’ll be about 60 hours - its has been cooler the last week or so though.

The Seeds Genetics 0/6 so far.

Its zero worries on the grow we got options but did fancy a twirl with the Nicole Kush 2.0 and the monster yield claims!

You gets what you pays for - though more than $10 a seed? Nah not for me.

Back
Top Bottom