Nick Hardy & Co Graduation: Coco Co2 High EC: Grown in Thailand: Perpetual

Do you run an extraction fan in your greenhouse and if so how do you manage to control humidity with the air being extracted and fresh humid air entering.
Maybe I should ask you because its a tent environment im curious about and you probably have humidity outside of tent

Yeah I have mega Rh every day 24/7/12/365.25

#standard.

Try to run closed loops where I can but you do need fresh air

IMG_7336.jpeg

The Rh has actually ticked down a touch the last week with monsoon season ending and the wind changing. Its gonna go back up soon.

The Indoor is the sensor on that display the Outdoor is up on the roof weather station

Here:

IMG_7338.jpeg

But then I got this on the flower room door:

IMG_7337.jpeg

With a rheostat? A dimmer essentially to control the speed because I need the fresh air but its humid air input I don’t really want. So yeah gotta judge it with skin and eyes and lazy man bones!

So on to the next grow in this room.

Gonna pop tomorrow

There are 7 Mimosa x Orange Punch and a couple of Nicole Kush already in the safe to go with these.

To be clear - I won’t be finishing this grow in terms of journalling it. This journal well “perpetual” is kinda - kinda well a lie.

The Ayahuasca Purple? Yeah baby. Looking forward to that.

& Co loves the Purple Queen/Purple punch and couldn’t get any of it (she doesn’t smoke weed or consume weed at all) just loves growing it so I bought her this as couldn’t get Purple Punch (until today actually but that’s a different story)

They’ll be 6 of them leaving 4 spares.

Nice day! Hope everyone is well ❤️

Nick

IMG_7344.jpeg

So on to the next grow in this room.

Gonna pop tomorrow

There are 7 Mimosa x Orange Punch and a couple of Nicole Kush already in the safe to go with these.

To be clear - I won’t be finishing this grow in terms of journalling it. This journal well “perpetual” is kinda - kinda well a lie.

The Ayahuasca Purple? Yeah baby. Looking forward to that.

& Co loves the Purple Queen/Purple punch and couldn’t get any of it (she doesn’t smoke weed or consume weed at all) just loves growing it so I bought her this as couldn’t get Purple Punch (until today actually but that’s a different story)

They’ll be 6 of them leaving 4 spares.

Nice day! Hope everyone is well ❤️

Nick

IMG_7344.jpeg
Do you want me to guess the strains again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mental? Nah. When your eyes see water on the walls and feel water on your skin, you've reached the dewpoint. :thumb:
Yes for sure.

I want to be like Loki but control my dewpoint

So for me a dewpoint of say 12c is the goal - ai want blast cold air at night and bring out colours more, perhaps/maybe so that looks like 14-15c temp but a DP of 21c - well yeah - that way lies mould. We beyond 100% Rh past the DP there.

Tough gig dewpoint is.

Its actually easier to manage with the HPS in a 4x4 but that way madness, hermies and and mega electricity bills lurk!

Set the temp at 12º
Like that ain’t no thing living on a tropical island nevwr dips below 25c 😆

keep adding moisture
Uh I’ll happily pay someone $100 week to shovel or otherwise remove moisture from my grow room! Please no one add any 🤣

I live on a tropical island.

Did I mention?

Fortunately lots of cannabis plants come the tropics. The 40% Rh on final flower those numbers? Nah.

I have a very funny Roger Taylor story. He’s godfather to one my oldest friend’s wife.

Their wedding me and Roger - he was just a big bloke with a beard to me, no idea he was in Queen and wrote that song - he was just some rich farmer type I told to stop photobombing the picture of my mates wives together 😂

Oh dear. The breakfast next day was uncomfortable 😆

“So your mate Roger, was it, from last night”
(Father of the bride I say this to - I’m like near head of the table in a room of 100+)

This band of his? Any good?

I really really thought he was like a country pub playing musician made bank from inheritance.

And of course at that moment the whole fucking room goes silent in such a posh English way 🤣

You coulda heard a pin drop as I said it.

- Roger? Roger Taylor? Yeah reckon his band does OK. Queen I think they’re called 😂😂😂

Epic rinsing

Here is he photobombing ne - I was really pissed off with him despite all the yeah. He was generous that night 🤣

IMG_7362.jpeg

What he was saying as he jabbed his finger at me was “You, you your that chap flew back to HK for less than a week just to get a new Morning Suit made off my old mate Fletcher Jones. Showed us all up you have”

Fletcher Jones is in the basement of the dingiest mall/apartment block in West Kowloon. He’s not especially expensive but legendary. Real old school HK tailor. Photos of Who’s Who of 1970’s - 1990’s rock stars. Madonna had a suit made there and the photo of her is on the wall with Fletcher amongst many others in this little 10x20ft shop.

Roger’s accusation was not without merit. I’d been in the UK the week before for another wedding, black tie, so I was wearing my dinner jacket (tux) Fletcher also made, oh that’s proper lush. Bright orange silk inside and just a hint of midnight blue in the black. My full tails morning suit I needed for that wedding is equally nice but yeah funerals and weddings only outfit.

Because he’s posh English he was actually being a bit of a bastard. The Upper Class posho’s wear ancient, threadbare morning suits, mothballs preferred, handed down from a Grandfather who died in Afghanistan at the Charge of Light Brigade. In 1854 🤣

Glitchy this - I had to look up the year and turns out it was 25th October 1854!

Anyway he was calling me nouveau riche essentially. No worse insult around those parts 😂 but in a sorta nice way.

Surprised he wasn’t wearing one of those big furry army hats - Loves his marching powder 🤣

The moral the story? Don’t get married and have kids if you want to knock about with rock stars in the toilets 🤣

Back
Top Bottom