Nick Hardy & Co Graduation: Coco Co2 High EC: Grown in Thailand: Perpetual

eyeyey, It's not like it was a leaf with something wrong... it was several leaves that I picked off and the next day there would be 5 more with the exact same thing, I'd call that abby normal behaviour.
And it does look like something's munching.. and if you see it it's no worry as you can go ah it's that.
But if you can't it's what the heck is going on!

The situation has lessened though.. yesterday I did spot another longer trace damage, but it's not like yellow halos are popping up left and right like they did for a couple of days.

And when you grow a lot of bud the worry is also less, when there's a couple kilo plants outdoor and a whole branch flies off with more bud than is in the tent now, it's like oh well.
Until it's something that threatens the whole harvest, like when budrot time comes around the panic increases.

eyeyey, It's not like it was a leaf with something wrong... it was several leaves that I picked off and the next day there would be 5 more with the exact same thing, I'd call that abby normal behaviour.
And it does look like something's munching.. and if you see it it's no worry as you can go ah it's that.
But if you can't it's what the heck is going on!

The situation has lessened though.. yesterday I did spot another longer trace damage, but it's not like yellow halos are popping up left and right like they did for a couple of days.

And when you grow a lot of bud the worry is also less, when there's a couple kilo plants outdoor and a whole branch flies off with more bud than is in the tent now, it's like oh well.
Until it's something that threatens the whole harvest, like when budrot time comes around the panic increases.
Yeah man - no criticism of you whatsoever. And people piled in and helped you out right?

My point was this

So my big farmer buddy gave me 3 bits of advice.

I mentioned two above.

The third was:

“If you’re worried at all about them dial it all right back down and watch them for two or three days Then you have a baseline with your eyes to read the plant”

IMG_7294.jpeg

Weightier problems now I’m home. This one tried to mega crop herself. Fell over with just sheer weight.

Meh she ain’t that heavy but because the of the thingy that’s really expensive we’ve been adding this grow we haven’t needed to stake/support anything. She also gets the least light in the room which piques my interest.

I just bundled her all back up on her self and one of the kids is bringing me a finger bowl of 98% alcohol we clean the trim knives with because I can’t wash the sticky off with soap and water.
IMG_7294.jpeg

Mars Hydro just emailed me telling shut up we delivered your fan (they couldn’t find a 4” thermostat one in stock so sent me a 6” - which if you see the massive kink in the 4” ducting above? Yeah wanted a 4”)

The 5x5 tent has indeed been delivered. The fan not but they’re saying it has.
Nor did they refund me my $47 to PayPal for the broken light on Monday like they said they would.

Pretty poor show. Its like 9 days out I paid for it all.

Stuff here is always 2-3 days delivered so they are a real outlier with rubbish delivery times.

Its not a company wide thing, I’m sure. But the Thai bit the company really poor service wise.

Mars Hydro just emailed me telling shut up we delivered your fan (they couldn’t find a 4” thermostat one in stock so sent me a 6” - which if you see the massive kink in the 4” ducting above? Yeah wanted a 4”)

The 5x5 tent has indeed been delivered. The fan not but they’re saying it has.
Nor did they refund me my $47 to PayPal for the broken light on Monday like they said they would.

Pretty poor show. Its like 9 days out I paid for it all.

Stuff here is always 2-3 days delivered so they are a real outlier with rubbish delivery times.

Its not a company wide thing, I’m sure. But the Thai bit the company really poor service wise.
If you do not mind me asking how much was the 5x5 tent.

Yeah man - no criticism of you whatsoever. And people piled in and helped you out right?

My point was this

So my big farmer buddy gave me 3 bits of advice.

I mentioned two above.

The third was:

“If you’re worried at all about them dial it all right back down and watch them for two or three days Then you have a baseline with your eyes to read the plant”
Yesh! nothing conclusive though and well it could have been a solo visitor trashing around for a couple of days.

I brought 2 vivosun 4ftx5ft
2in1 tent for $250ea Australian it has a 4ftx4ft grow area and a 1ftx4ft clone/ mother plant area .if you are researching 👍
Always thinking about it just need my wife to come on board with it. I hate waiting till spring for an outdoor grow. I have a light but would need a tent. I know I need to tell my wife to deal with it and just get a tent and a cheap one at that. I really need to try growing inside.

Always thinking about it just need my wife to come on board with it. I hate waiting till spring for an outdoor grow. I have a light but would need a tent. I know I need to tell my wife to deal with it and just get a tent and a cheap one at that. I really need to try growing inside.
The divider can be removed on this tent too to make it a 4ftx5ft area .
Always nice to have options you could put autos outside and photos inside in tent

The divider can be removed on this tent too to make it a 4ftx5ft area .
Always nice to have options you could put autos outside and photos inside in tent
Thanks Absorber I was thinking all I would grow is 1 plant to start seeing I have never done it inside before, but a larger tent would come in handy if I find I like it. I have been kicking this can for a long time and should just go for it and hope my wife buys in.

Thanks Absorber I was thinking all I would grow is 1 plant to start seeing I have never done it inside before, but a larger tent would come in handy if I find I like it. I have been kicking this can for a long time and should just go for it and hope my wife buys in.
Tell her you won a free holiday buying tent and take her somewhere 😁😉

If you do not mind me asking how much was the 5x5 tent.
Umm dunno!

Couple of hundred bucks?

The fan a bit less maybe?

@Mars Hydro are one of the many sponsors here and their website is here for US peeps: I order on the Thai one - pay on the US one and so get no discounts from 420 as the Thai one the Paypal has been broken for ever.(This is actually Thailand’s fault not Mars Hydro’s fault)

Dunno marshydroth.com basically nah literally called me a liar today in an email. “You got the fan and signed for it”

Nope. No I didn’t. Got the tent yep. Not the wrong fan I didn’t order - so couldn’t get a 4” I accepted in an email exchange the change of order - the change to a 6” but its all trivial because they delivered zero fans and called me a liar after.

Okeydokey.

I mean yeah. Totally my style. 😂

Just another Monday in SE Asia

I mean - I own most the street and there is Burmese worker camp opposite that love us, the Russian guy building a house next door? All his builders? They love us. The mayor of the village lives three doors down.

Yeah some $120 fan? I’m making up not receiving it 😂 Missed it on my doorstep thieves everywhere? 🤣

Yeah. Nah. Someone tried to steal something off my doorstep - its gonna cost me. Because one of the 70 or so people on a dollar a day know that catch the thief they get $100 thank you from me and another from the Mayor.

So yeah - Mars - didn’t miss the delivery. There are people in my home and outside my home 24/7

Plus 24 CCTV cameras 😂

So no - I did not receive that fan - call me stupid or mistaken all you want.

I got 70 witnesses and CCTV.

You got a service delivery problem.

Tell her you won a free holiday buying tent and take her somewhere 😁😉
Nah you gotta save that line for your wife for the oil infuser you just dropped a thousand bucks on 😂

For you @KeithLemon my friend - likely your wife loves you to pieces and will give full approval to the purchase ‘cause its gonna make you happy and keep you out her hair!

Same like me & Co - sorta 🤣 Hope she loves me!

Nah you gotta save that line for your wife for the oil infuser you just dropped a thousand bucks on 😂

For you @KeithLemon my friend - likely your wife loves you to pieces and will give full approval to the purchase ‘cause its gonna make you happy and keep you out her hair!

Same like me & Co - sorta 🤣 Hope she loves me!
As I have said before I have been married 42 years and I would not want to do anything she is dead set against. But I know she would get over it. I am a little worried as I have never done an indoors grow before and there is so much equipment needed and all I have is a light at this time. I will keep thinking about it. It would be cool to be able to grow year-round. It would also better my growing skills with all the help I get around here from you and others.

Might have everything you need already from your outdoor growing (pots, soil, nutrients...)
I just finished a grow on a shelf. Covered it with a tarp, hung up a 100$ light... pretty minimalist.
The yield wasn't spectacular but the quality was good. Enough to play around a bit. What do you have for lighting?

Might have everything you need already from your outdoor growing (pots, soil, nutrients...)
I just finished a grow on a shelf. Covered it with a tarp, hung up a 100$ light... pretty minimalist.
The yield wasn't spectacular but the quality was good. Enough to play around a bit. What do you have for lighting?
I have a Growant LED HiPAR-G400 G5-Pro.

As I have said before I have been married 42 years and I would not want to do anything she is dead set against. But I know she would get over it. I am a little worried as I have never done an indoors grow before and there is so much equipment needed and all I have is a light at this time. I will keep thinking about it. It would be cool to be able to grow year-round. It would also better my growing skills with all the help I get around here from you and others.
With a light and a tent even a computer fan will work for air extraction you have an easier shot than outside with the mold and weather.
Those are the basics plus a ppm and ph tester. The rest you can get over time

Back
Top Bottom