OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hey Sir OMM/Greenthumb of the island so bright, may your plants proliferate profusely, priming themselves perfectly and yielding in the numbers to placate their planting master! :) or good weed Sir :)

There is that flower speaking Man again, always happy and joyously spreading rainbows of words all around. Tip of the hat to you mate! :clap::passitleft::clap:

Yep thats what I shall do I just made the same stupid mistake when answering Beemerbill , you see folks this is why I would vote for BAR because he is a very helpful soul an when a situation arises he is good at defusing it with a wise word just the guy for MOTM March:cheer::cheer:have a great tokersday:circle-of-love:

Why thank you Jaga. I just hate to see friends fight and consider most of you here friends is all.

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:OMM:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

yes maam. I am sorry. You are right.

Nothing but those words & maybe You can hug Jo for all of us in a few more days. :)

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:OMM:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

yes maam. I am sorry. You are right.

Nothing but those words & maybe You can hug Jo for all of us in a few more days. :)

:love::love::love:Hi Granny, you do realize we got a divorce 10 years ago because she wanted it. She just goes berserk sometimes. Her kids don't want her, so she has no place to go. She refuses to seek help, so what can I do? Some times she is just fine and then she goes berserk. So it goes. :smokin: :circle-of-love:

Finally A Picture Update

Side of the house

1side2.jpg

The OGKush

2ogkuush.jpg

OG Kush Buds

3ogkushbuds.jpg

The small Black Russian

4smallbr.jpg

The Big Black Russian

5bigBlakrus.jpg

Black Russian Buds

6blackrusbud.jpg

The Violator Kush

7largeViolator.jpg

The Tent Girls

8tentgirls.jpg

fini

Hi everyone! I hate to say this, however I will not be visiting your journals very much any more. I just can't keep up. My grow is taking all my time. I will continue to post in my "Off Topic Journal". You folks seem to like it and so do I. Again sorry and please don't feel slighted. I love you all. :love:

:clap:

:love::love::love:Hi Granny, you do realize we got a divorce 10 years ago because she wanted it. She just goes berserk sometimes. Her kids don't want her, so she has no place to go. She refuses to seek help, so what can I do? Some times she is just fine and then she goes berserk. So it goes. :smokin: :circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:OMM,

I did know this. But it seemed much nicer/funnier to write what I did than to say... Wow, an air horn???? Is she crazy? Sorry OMM!

My dad had an air horn on his truck, long time ago. I remember my hubby and I blasted it one day when someone walked in front of the truck at a gas station. The guy sure did jump! LOL

:love::love::love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Have a great weedsday OMM
it really dosent matter if you make it to our journals or not we are only concerned that you are happy & Growing on well
Them outdoor girls are looking real sexy O maybe you could get some thing a little Indian in your grow area ask Cronic for more Info:circle-of-love:

hey Buddy, Great Visit tonight my friend, don't forget to holla when your home tomorrow :thumb:

Hi OMM!:ciao:
:love:Loving the outside girls- they look awesome today!:love:

And I totally understand about not following Journals. Aging slows us all down to the point where there's not enough hours in a day. I notice it myself and you have a dozen years on me. So it's good to slow down and smell the roses (or cannabis buds!:yummy:) my friend.
Have a great day and Happy growing!
:circle-of-love:
:peace:

Shoot Old Man, we don't care if you can't make it by any of our journals. We know where to find you. Right here.

hey Buddy I found those leaf eaters when I was trimming
there was 2 of them and they were slightly encased already
lol

after I trimmed I rinsed it under the shower :rofl:
cleaned it up pretty good :rofl:
gimme a Holla When your back :thumb:

OMM,
#1...Great looking girls you got there ol` friend.
#2...Been gone for 2 days, trying to catch up. Yours always takes the longest.
#3...We don`t care if you visit our places. You ain`t run away, we know where to find ya.
#4...Take care of your girls, if you don`t you gonna catch hell from several friends.
#5...Just remember, do what you can and at your pace.
#6...Much luv to you and Jo.
#7...Peace ol` buddy.
.......YR

OMM,
#1...Great looking girls you got there ol` friend.
#2...Been gone for 2 days, trying to catch up. Yours always takes the longest.
#3...We don`t care if you visit our places. You ain`t run away, we know where to find ya.
#4...Take care of your girls, if you don`t you gonna catch hell from several friends.
#5...Just remember, do what you can and at your pace.
#6...Much luv to you and Jo.
#7...Peace ol` buddy.
.......YR
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom