420 Magazine Background

PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

PCaddict

Started my 1st grow using the kit yesterday! Seed popped and followed the instructions on the kit chart to plant it! So far so good lol! Also started a grow journal yesterday. Looking forward to this adventure!!!! :surf:
Hay I'm in for the ride maybe some Brixers will follow along I haven't figured out how to tag people maybe Weeen can tag a few folks This should be fun my plants are really just starting so our grows will be close to the same this should be fun

PCaddict

Well I had 5 KA5H seeds in my cart then they sold out so I added 4 and they sold out of two of them so they only had 2 seeds left so I ordered them along with Malawi x Panama Feminised Seeds - 5 pack so I have enough Malawi I will keep my eye out for when they get more Killer A5 Haze in. I got in in time to catch the Black Friday sale so I got a few freebies too. I hope the wife doesn't find out with Christmas coming up. Dam Seed addiction

Skybound

Damn, they're selling out! I hope you clone yours out.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Skybound

Plus, if they get too big, you can take clones from those and kill the moms once the cuttings root.

seedlingmtl

Started my 1st grow using the kit yesterday! Seed popped and followed the instructions on the kit chart to plant it! So far so good lol! Also started a grow journal yesterday. Looking forward to this adventure!!!! :surf:
Don't stick the that chart like a calendar....let the pots dry out before you fully soak them again.

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018

PCaddict

PC...u topped already....how many nodes below the 'top'....?
One had 6 nodes and two had 5 nodes and I only took off the top. I was going to give them a couple days then take off nodes 1 and 2 and tie her down. Those three are getting big and the other two are seedlings , growing well. I just hope those two don't get too far behind the others. I will get some pictures tomorrow

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018
Lets have a look at them. They will need longer than a couple days before you should tie down , or anything else .. ...Just let them grow , don't rush this ok! The two leading branches need to grow some first. Let the plants grow . Supercropping and other LST ing will come, but you need to let them alone now , since u topped them. :48:

PCaddict

Lets have a look at them. They will need longer than a couple days before you should tie down , or anything else .. ...Just let them grow , don't rush this ok! The two leading branches need to grow some first. Let the plants grow . Supercropping and other LST ing will come, but you need to let them alone now , since u topped them. :48:
Ok I will get some pictures tomorrow I will wait for traning them until you say they are ready. Maybe we can video chat tomorrow on WA

seedlingmtl

Ok I will get some pictures tomorrow I will wait for traning them until you say they are ready. Maybe we can video chat tomorrow on WA
The best way to get help and avoid issues is to post a lot of photos....as much as you can manage each day. Besides being more interesting for us.....there are a lot of very experienced eyes passing through and if there is an issue they will see it sooner than you will.

Duggan

OK, sounds good PC. We can do face time on WA , and since mine are in bootcamp , it'l be a good time . :high-five:
Lights come on at 3pm (was 4 ) When the time changes , i never adjust my GR timers.

PCaddict

The best way to get help and avoid issues is to post a lot of photos....as much as you can manage each day. Besides being more interesting for us.....there are a lot of very experienced eyes passing through and if there is an issue they will see it sooner than you will.
I so wish I had a good camera all I have is my crappy Galaxy 7 phone. Now that they are getting bigger I plan to take plenty of pictures and post them. Thanks for the Great advice. I love how Preston does his pictures with the strain across the picture I wish I had photo editing software and knew how to use it.

Top Bottom