Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

TG's Presents A Vivid production Of THE BIRDS AND THE WEEDS!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Here is a nice little photo update on what I have going on here. :)

GDP Male
IMG_095611.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice bred with GDP

IMG_095711.JPG
IMG_09589.JPG

Cheese Bred with GDP

IMG_09598.JPG

GDP pollen collected today

IMG_09628.JPG

Cheese not being bred in the veg tent

IMG_09638.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice not being bred in the veg tent

IMG_096618.JPG

Exile vegging in the veg tent

IMG_096510.JPG

All the big girls got fed yesterday. The male is on a water only regiment as he is just a stud and can starve a little. The feed yesterday was at 5ml/gal for the veg of Grow, Micro, and Bloom.

happy turkeyday to you TG your girls must have that satisfied look now!
hope you smoke and eat way to much!!:circle-of-love:

happy turkeyday to you TG your girls must have that satisfied look now!
hope you smoke and eat way to much!!:circle-of-love:

You as well my friend.

Happy Turkey Day everybody

Those male flowers look like they are fully opened now, but where is all the pollen dust? Are you getting clouds of dust when you whack the plant?

Have you collected any yet. I think you should probably bag the plant up now while leaving it in the pot for a few days. Looks like the pollen production is significantly less than any of my males based on what I see in that photo. I hardly see any pollen dust on the male's leaves. Mine were coated in the stuff when all the flowers had opened.

They are opening rapidly. Pic number 4 or 5 shows what I have collected. :) :thumb:

They are opening rapidly. Pic number 4 or 5 shows what I have collected. :) :thumb:

Cool you got some, but I have no SCALE in that photo to know how much that is. Always good to put a penney or a lighter next to something for size reference. ;)

good looking doode i agree seems like theres no as much pollen as i have seen but it could also be just getting going too, since your only giving him water he might not put out as much, i always take really good care of the males so that pollen is as potent and perfect as possible, the girls all look really happy too, pregnant females always have a glow about them, they are happy and doing what they work so very hard to acomplish:thumb::goodjob:

I am excited about the crosses as well. I think the GDP male is coming down on Monday. Then I will just be focused on finishing the cross bred plants and the 3 in veg. I also have taken a clone of the FCJ and Cheese That are in veg and they are looking great. As soon as I am done playing with the crosses I will be cleaning up the flower room so That I can get the 3 in veg flowering and then I will be starting 2 GDP seeds and my Rock Lock. I have this figured out that I can be cycling my grows every 9 weeks. So that gives me 1 week to sprout 8 weeks to veg and 9 weeks to flower. I can obviously adjust the flower time as needed. My goal is to be getting at least 2oz a plant from here on out and I want to have 3-4 in flower every cycle. ;)

:popcorn::bravo:

I am excited about the crosses as well. I think the GDP male is coming down on Monday. Then I will just be focused on finishing the cross bred plants and the 3 in veg. I also have taken a clone of the FCJ and Cheese That are in veg and they are looking great. As soon as I am done playing with the crosses I will be cleaning up the flower room so That I can get the 3 in veg flowering and then I will be starting 2 GDP seeds and my Rock Lock. I have this figured out that I can be cycling my grows every 9 weeks. So that gives me 1 week to sprout 8 weeks to veg and 9 weeks to flower. I can obviously adjust the flower time as needed. My goal is to be getting at least 2oz a plant from here on out and I want to have 3-4 in flower every cycle. ;)

You should be! :thumb:

How is the pollen collection going? Are you going to have enough to still share you think? That plant kind of scared me when I saw all the flowers open and not much pollen dust on its own surrounding leaves.

Back
Top Bottom