Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2017

000014.jpg

heres a bit more inspiration for ya :thumb:

Here's a peek

IMG_80295.JPG
IMG_80302.JPG

They've been very hungry, and root-bound. Was looking to release them permanently outside if the weather got good, but they've been hunkered down from the biggest storms we've had in 20 years. They got some Sun and nutes today though. Swiss Cheese has been abnormally hungry, probably deficient of something. Need to transplant, clone, and release as soon as practical. Prolly next weekend, just been so darn busy :phew:

hey Brotha just stopped in to let you know to try and stop by OMM's journal
there is sad news our Brother OMM Has Passed

hey Brotha just stopped in to let you know to try and stop by OMM's journal
there is sad news our Brother OMM Has Passed

Mahalo brother, thank you for letting me know. May our Brother OMM Rest in Peace :Namaste:

If it wasn't for him recommending to me the Azamax, my garden would not be as smooth running as it is today!

Mahalo brother, thank you for letting me know. May our Brother OMM Rest in Peace :Namaste:

If it wasn't for him recommending to me the Azamax, my garden would not be as smooth running as it is today!

:Namaste:

Looks like the weather is going to gradually get better for the next two weeks. Looking at a high of ~70 and lows around ~50, sometimes dipping into the mid-low 40s at night. Though we should have full sunshine the next few weeks. I know Spring is here when the tortoise comes out of hibernation.

My ladies were ready to clone, transplant, and release, so I got that done.

The ladies (SC, JD, and SDD) before the clone/transplant for morning Sun
IMG_80397.JPG
IMG_80403.JPG
IMG_80417.JPG

The clones I took (2 of each), which are in a mixture of sphagnum peat moss and mycorrhizae powder, with the cuttings also dipped in clonex rooting gel
IMG_80423.JPG

After the transplant of the mothers (which are of course clones of clones of clones of clones, and so on, etc.)
IMG_80432.JPG

Ready for a nice Spring batch, hopefully :Namaste:

Aloha, hope everyone's gardens are going well and green. I've seen some amazing plants and flowers lately on 420 Magazine! :adore:

:ciao:

Looking Good my friend, as usual. So how much rain do you think you got down your way. I'm sure you have seen on the news the raging, multiple rivers tearing there way thru Santa Clarita. This El Nino shit don't mess around. They say the Snow Pack is so deep we will be Skiing right through JULY. What a trip from nothing to Catterwhalling. Probable get a foot of Snow on the beach before it's over. LOL TTYL Les

Looking Good my friend, as usual. So how much rain do you think you got down your way. I'm sure you have seen on the news the raging, multiple rivers tearing there way thru Santa Clarita. This El Nino shit don't mess around. They say the Snow Pack is so deep we will be Skiing right through JULY. What a trip from nothing to Catterwhalling. Probable get a foot of Snow on the beach before it's over. LOL TTYL Les

Thanks for droppin' by ol' buddy! :ciao: We definitely got several inches of rain, it was way more than we expected. Yes I also heard about the potential summer snow packs. We definitely had a big one down here! Biggest storm in 20 years they were saying. But I hope we don't get any snow on the beach :laughtwo:

Whats up Lester. Crazy weather were having.

What is your method of spring harvests? do you put them out in late Feb for a May flower or are you hardening them off for a summer crop?

Howdy HiddenGrow

I usually have Spring plants released by now, but like you said, with the crazy weather, I've had to hold off until now. For Spring flowers, they begin to flower naturally, and in fact they get mostly through flower if not fully on their own. So with these plants I'm probably looking at a late April harvest. Sometimes I push them across the finish line with light deprivation since the days are getting longer and longer, and they eventually notice with extra leaf growth instead of bud.

So, about the time I harvest the Spring crop, I will be releasing the summer crop which will be force flowered by light deprivation (I just bring them in/out of the dark at certain time each day). And so on, when the summer crop gets harvested, I release the fall crop for natural flowering (since the days will be decreasing after the summer solstice).

Usually I can get 2 Summer crops in with light deprivation, since they flower quite rapidly under those conditions.

:Namaste:

Looking good RL....good size for light dep. but still easily carried in & out. News said your area was to be pounded by latest storm but your yard looks dry & spring like. :Namaste:

Yeah, it all cleared out and dried up, and I won't have to really worry about light dep. until late April or May, they usually flower on their own for the better part of Spring :)

Your girls are looking lively and healthy.
They have that spring feeling flowing through their xylem and phloem.

Yeah! I'm so happy they are responding well to the previous fertilization. Thinking about germinating some new seeds/strains too. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom