Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2017

It feels as if Spring may have come early this year, well, first nice day in awhile at least. Hot winds from the deserts blew out all the cold air, so took the veggies out for some good old fashion Sun and water. They're gonna grow a lot today. We're getting closer to the point where I can set up the white tent and begin the Spring flowering session (after taking some clones, of course)

Sour Diesel Dawg 1 and 2
IMG_79831.JPG
IMG_79844.JPG

Swiss Cheese 1 and 2
IMG_79853.JPG
IMG_79864.JPG

Jack Dawg 1
IMG_79875.JPG

The other Jack Dawg on the left (groupie)
IMG_79885.JPG

You can really notice a positive reaction to the recent fast acting feed. All specimens responded very well.

:Namaste:

Big grow light in the sky knocked the sag right outa them. I hope some of that warm weather comes this way, not that it hasn't been pleasant for a Boston winter :wood:

I don't miss Boston winters. So far her (midwest) we have had one 3" snowfall that stayed on the ground for 3 days. Most of our days have had highs over freezing (I expected colder than Boston.)

Loving those sunrays coming through!

About 1 week of overcast days this winter. The grass in my back yard is still green :)

I am grateful .

Decided to go ahead and chop the SDD down, she wasn't growing anymore. But boy it has a really amazing sour flavor. Not a bad replacement for the ol' UD that is now long gone

IMG_79966.JPG

Also will probably need to be releasing some specimens to flower soon, after I take clones. Maybe they'll last another week before they outgrow the veggie tent, at least the ravenous Swiss Cheese and a JD probably will outgrow it. Hopefully the Santa Ana's kick in again :cheer:

Funny all the colors pot produces.... I LOVE the purple pots. The way they look and some got that sweet berry taste. I was looking back and found a interesting color to add with yours here Lester,
Purples.JPG
01884.JPG

Somewhere I have a pic of another eletric purple like yours Les,,, Oh well,, I'm off to lay down acouple hours,,, watch a Family Guy and see if I can smoke a dubie,,, Keepem Green

Thanks for sharing NW, hope your recovery is going well brother! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Here was a pic of the SDD in the Sun, a few days before she got chopped
IMG_79896.JPG

And here's an update on the veggies
IMG_80026.JPG

Hey Brotha Happy New Year things are looking pretty as usual here :thumb:
Have a Stellar Year my Friend :high-five:

Hey Brotha Happy New Year things are looking pretty as usual here :thumb:
Have a Stellar Year my Friend :high-five:

Aloha brother! Thank you for dropping by with the positive vibes :thanks:

Happy New Year to you as well my friend :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

ahhhhh..... Your girls look like thay have made it through the hard part of the winter and are ready to start their lush growth.

I know. It's only february. But I'm ready to see spring in the air :)

Indeed! Getting very close to a clone and release date. Spring flowers are some of my favorite times to see them grow :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom