Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

You should be able to pick up some Mosquito Dunks at any home improvement store-I spend $8 for enough to last through an entire grow-They're way cheaper than gnat nix, evidently.
You do need to keep your plant water in a bucket or something if you use the Dunks- they need to soak in the water for 24 hrs. to populate the water with BTI.
It works very well,and doesn't hurt the plants at all,and if you use it all the time,the gnats will never come back.
Dam now I know a trick, unfortunately the like to vaca at my place too.... hate gnats the most out of all the bugs

Goofballs has a snow day tomorrow! :yahoo:
How's our friendly neighborhood HH? I see you have been making all your rounds so it's been a couple of busy days for you.
I look forward to some snowman pics then! :laughtwo: HH has a lot of homework. I making my way through it tho. Some of the beast journals - like Shed and Dutch and Prof, only get a two page rewind. I just don’t have that kind of time man!:lot-o-toke:

like Shed and Dutch and Prof, only get a two page rewind. I just don’t have that kind of time man!
Those are boring journals. All they ever want to do is teach you things ;)
I'm not making a snowman btw :p
Goodnite dahlings :hug:

Hey everybody...
been a few days since the last pic update so here they are. I don't really know if the gnat issue has been resolved. Once I throw some new stickies in this weekend I'll be able to give a better answer.

Day 88 and 38 of flower.

:Rasta:

Your plants are dope MrS!

To be clear
I hate people who say they’re allergic to dairy if it just gives them indigestion. The norm in humans is to lose the ability to digest lactose! If you are allergy to dairy you go into anaphylaxis. The chef in me requires that I clarify that.

Beautiful,Mr S.
And all perfect Mega Crop green!

Hey everybody...
been a few days since the last pic update so here they are. I don't really know if the gnat issue has been resolved. Once I throw some new stickies in this weekend I'll be able to give a better answer.

Day 88 and 38 of flower.

:Rasta:
Very nice. Looks like that is going to be a fire breathing Red Dragon!! Never tried Barney's seeds but the seed bank in Niagara Falls has them so I look forward to your results.

Stunning.
Thanks VG! I hope your night has been better! Nom nom nom!
Your plants are dope MrS!

To be clear
I hate people who say they’re allergic to dairy if it just gives them indigestion. The norm in humans is to lose the ability to digest lactose! If you are allergy to dairy you go into anaphylaxis. The chef in me requires that I clarify that.
Great advice and thanks for clarifying that. I'm allergy free so I consider myself lucky :)
Beautiful,Mr S.
And all perfect Mega Crop green!
Thanks Carcass! :love:
so I look forward to your results.
Thanks Homer... it'll be my bestest smoke report ever ;)

Thanks Homer... it'll be my bestest smoke report ever ;)
How could it be anything else!! :p I must say you really have your nute situation down pat because all your plants look a deep healthy green. Very impressive.

I must say you really have your nute situation down pat because all your plants look a deep healthy green. Very impressive.
Thanks Homer... just givin 'em the same as what would be in v2 with a little extra Sauga love :)

Thanks Homer... just givin 'em the same as what would be in v2 with a little extra Sauga love :)
Well, it looks like that Sauga love is potent stuff!! :p

Back
Top Bottom