Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

I assumed you were paying attention on my journal when I went through the same thing recently and purchased bt bits on the recommendation of @carcass.
If I was to be honest, which I am, because when I lie my wife likes to play with my nose and she's not here right now.

I do recall something about it, and as soon as Shed mentioned Carcass I remembered him talking about it. But you were not in my memory at the time :(

:hug:

For the record, I smoke weed.

Gnatnix is nixxed
You should be able to pick up some Mosquito Dunks at any home improvement store-I spend $8 for enough to last through an entire grow-They're way cheaper than gnat nix, evidently.
You do need to keep your plant water in a bucket or something if you use the Dunks- they need to soak in the water for 24 hrs. to populate the water with BTI.
It works very well,and doesn't hurt the plants at all,and if you use it all the time,the gnats will never come back.

You should be able to pick up some Mosquito Dunks at any home improvement store-I spend $8 for enough to last through an entire grow-They're way cheaper than gnat nix, evidently.
You do need to keep your plant water in a bucket or something if you use the Dunks- they need to soak in the water for 24 hrs. to populate the water with BTI.
It works very well,and doesn't hurt the plants at all,and if you use it all the time,the gnats will never come back.
Thanks Carcass! You should post that in VG's thread ;)

If I was to be honest, which I am, because when I lie my wife likes to play with my nose and she's not here right now.

I do recall something about it, and as soon as Shed mentioned Carcass I remembered him talking about it. But you were not in my memory at the time :(

:hug:

For the record, I smoke weed.
That's ok.
If I'm honest I may have been a bit distracted when reading your journal earlier.

I came for the hugs.....bad day.

This is for VG... :hug:...sorry you're having a bad day...
One puck for 5gal?
I just bust them in half- half a dunk per 5 gallons,and then toss another half in every month or so.
They do leave a lot of "floaties" in the water,so you'll need to skim them off every so often-or not- they don't really hurt anything..

I came for the hugs.....bad day.

:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ............... :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ................. :hug: :hug: :hug: ...................... :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ............... :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ................. :hug: :hug: :hug: ...................... :hug: :hug: :hug:
I didn't get the real message because I was on my phone earlier. I couldn't see that it spelled something out. The format is a little different.

Awww...sweet Sauga.:love::love::love:

I didn't get the real message because I was on my phone earlier. I couldn't see that it spelled something out. The format is a little different.

Awww...sweet Sauga.:love::love::love:
lol, I didn't even think of that. Most people probably won't see it either :rofl:

I have no idea. What I do know is that Felipe is opening a pumice mine when he retires so he can have a never-ending supply.

Don't grow in pumice irregardless of how gnats feel about it.

The pumice mine didn’t pan out. Too much work anyway - I’d rather tend my garden.
:yummy:

Hey Mr S. The sand method for controlling gnats hasn't worked for me and my situation. I've observed them burrowing in and out of the pots and when I pull the plant from the pot there are larvae all around the sides or the root ball.
I know you weren't going to use this method but I thought I'd just throw in my 2 cents on the matter.
I haven't seen your plants because I didn't go back far enough but Shed said that they looked good so cool beans
(I will go and have a look because I'm not rude)
:passitleft:

lol, I didn't even think of that. Most people probably won't see it either :rofl:

turned my phone sideways and could see it. Felt like one of those hidden pictures things when I was a kid lol.

nice work !

Back
Top Bottom