Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ............... :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug: ........... :hug: ...................... :hug:
:hug: ...................... :hug: ................. :hug: :hug: :hug: ...................... :hug: :hug: :hug:
Is this like one of those pictures... U stare at for hours and never see anything
:hmmmm: :eye-roll: :bongrip::hookah::roorrip:

A 12” oscillating fan levelled at the top of my pots kicked whatever buggy’s were zipping around right TF out.

Otherwise I see all is well here in the “old boys club” what are the membership rates I want in. *lights a Cuban and pours some single malt over the rocks*

Otherwise I see all is well here in the “old boys club” what are the membership rates I want in. *lights a Cuban and pours some single malt over the rocks*

I believe it's also been called "The Cool Kids Club". Frankly that's a better fit, since despite one person's claim, there's no sexual discrimination involved. Female members are more than welcome.

A 12” oscillating fan levelled at the top of my pots kicked whatever buggy’s were zipping around right TF out.

Yummy Single Malt. Now I will have to have some of my Johnny Walker later

Why is no one talking about good ole Hydrogen Peroxide mixed at 1 : 4 ratio. Kills the baby wannabes dead. Sticky paper for the flyers. 3 applications in 2 weeks should do it.

For flies try a narrow bottle and fill it with apple cider vinegar, scent attracts them and they get trapped in it. Flush down the toilet and refill every couple of days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 20
Why is no one talking about good ole Hydrogen Peroxide mixed at 1 : 4 ratio. Kills the baby wannabes dead. Sticky paper for the flyers. 3 applications in 2 weeks should do it.
I use hydrogen peroxide when it’s bad. I use the yellow stickies when it’s a beginning issue.

Hey Mr S. The sand method for controlling gnats hasn't worked for me and my situation. I've observed them burrowing in and out of the pots and when I pull the plant from the pot there are larvae all around the sides or the root ball.
I know you weren't going to use this method but I thought I'd just throw in my 2 cents on the matter.
I haven't seen your plants because I didn't go back far enough but Shed said that they looked good so cool beans
(I will go and have a look because I'm not rude)
:passitleft:
Thanks Professor! That's valuable information that I know will be useless to me in three weeks when my MBOS kicks in. Anyhow, it is very helpful and I thank you for sharing your results and insight :Namaste:
turned my phone sideways and could see it. Felt like one of those hidden pictures things when I was a kid lol.

nice work !
LOL, thanks SF. I didn't realize it had different results everywhere. Now I have to explain to Chris what it is he thinks he sees :)
Is this like one of those pictures... U stare at for hours and never see anything
:hmmmm: :eye-roll: :bongrip::hookah::roorrip:
Oh hello! I have to admit I loved looking at those. My eyes would be so crossed when done but there were some very creative images that you could pull out for about three second intervals.

Thanks Dee... I've had my little Hurricanes on them for the last 24 hours, directly at the soil. The Dunks wont get here until next week so I've placed some work socks in there and they seem to be scattering pretty good.
I saw it, and was all like, "Holy crap!"
lol, holy crap! Thanks MV! :love:
I believe it's also been called "The Cool Kids Club". Frankly that's a better fit, since despite one person's claim, there's no sexual discrimination involved. Female members are more than welcome.
Yup, everyone welcome in Saugaland! :thanks:
Honestly I'm just not to big a fan of giving my girls anything but food unless I really need to. So there's other options for me to pursue and it's not a huge infestation at this point. I have time and with the suggestions everyone has given me I think we can nip this gnat in the butt! Thanks Von and I hope you're doing well. :love:
For flies try a narrow bottle and fill it with apple cider vinegar, scent attracts them and they get trapped in it. Flush down the toilet and refill every couple of days.
Hiya Scotty!
I sort of recall VG trying this. It's safe if I mention her because if it wasn't at least she felt like she was acknowledged. Thanks for the suggestion although I don't have ACV on hand right now. :thanks:
I use hydrogen peroxide when it’s bad. I use the yellow stickies when it’s a beginning issue.
That was kinda my thinking too. :thanks:

I don't say this often..but Nice Dump,Mr Sauga!

Back
Top Bottom