Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Morning Fellas :ganjamon:

Plants look great Seedling :high-five: I love the look of them under that cob light.

Happy Danksgiving to all :green_heart: Joints for everybody:yahoo:

C8FE376C-A802-4EC6-9D50-971E579301F1.jpeg

Good morning gang!

happy thanksgiving!! Hope you have some good quality time with your family!
I got family coming to visit the following two weekends.....it is gonna be a busy couple weeks. This weekend I am spending with my closest friends....who are just as much family anyhow.

I celebrate both Thanksgivings cause I lived south of the border long enough....I am allowed :rofl:

Morning Fellas :ganjamon:

Plants look great Seedling :high-five: I love the look of them under that cob light.

Happy Danksgiving to all :green_heart: Joints for everybody:yahoo:

C8FE376C-A802-4EC6-9D50-971E579301F1.jpeg
Thanks wren....my secret is following closely what people have to say around here. The result is just a byproduct of the collective hard work everyone is doing in the brix community. That light helps also.....each plant will have it's own light after the flip. The Optic 4 COB, Viparspectra 300W, and a pair of Mars TS 1000 QB's. I need to build a square "frame" to hang them...or else I need to have four plants in a line. I think a square will be better so this weekend I will try and put that together using bamboo lashed together with jute rope.

Its your garden all the way !!
You have been listening and it shows in your great results.
This grow is 'on point'.
Not too much longer before flip .Its up to u bud...u have lottsa head room there ...so u can get them a bit bigger if u wish .
Remember to keep pruning all the inside and lower stuff that's not gonna amount to much.
Great job Seedling. :thumb:

Its your garden all the way !!
You have been listening and it shows in your great results.
This grow is 'on point'.
Not too much longer before flip .Its up to u bud...u have lottsa head room there ...so u can get them a bit bigger if u wish .
Remember to keep pruning all the inside and lower stuff that's not gonna amount to much.
Great job Seedling. :thumb:
I have been cleaning the lower 3rd....when I can't see light hitting a lower fan I remove....as well as small side branching that is useless. I want to try and keep more on than I did last time.

I have been cleaning the lower 3rd....when I can't see light hitting a lower fan I remove....as well as small side branching that is useless. I want to try and keep more on than I did last time.
I like to grow bushes :rofl: Now that I know I have Atleast 4 females I’ll be taking a lot of lower fans. Your ladies look great brother nice work:high-five:.

Lots to be grateful for this weekend....the IHG half packs shipped finally, two new QB's are also on their way. The room is looking great.

Today the Lanny is getting a GI drench, I am gonna consider doing the Little Lanny as well. She is a little heavier, so I might hold off a few days. Waiting for the lights to click on in a couple hours and we will check it out.

I took Duggs advice and thinned out the middle of the Lannys a bit. After 24 hours they look much happier.

I will get some pics up later.

Alright, the little Lanny is gonna wait a couple days to feel proper to feed. The other Lanny got the GI drench.

The two in the back are still moving fast and the Lannys are staying short.....so I bumped them up with boxes and crates. To keep it nice and flat I had to give the bigger Lanny the bonsai treatment. I love how you pull them apart like that and they look bare....48 hours later they fill right in.

20191013_182413.jpg

20191013_182434.jpg

20191013_182459.jpg

♡Black Cherry Punch ♡
20191013_182547.jpg

Alright, the little Lanny is gonna wait a couple days to feel proper to feed. The other Lanny got the GI drench.

The two in the back are still moving fast and the Lannys are staying short.....so I bumped them up with boxes and crates. To keep it nice and flat I had to give the bigger Lanny the bonsai treatment. I love how you pull them apart like that and they look bare....48 hours later they fill right in.

20191013_182413.jpg

20191013_182434.jpg

20191013_182459.jpg

♡Black Cherry Punch ♡
20191013_182547.jpg
Man you have a nice start and a Great space for them I wish I could use the whole room that I am going to put my tent in but I Have to keep the smell down or my wife says me and the plants both will be kicked out Lol. Those are some Nice Bushy plants. I will be following your journal along :popcorn:

Man you have a nice start and a Great space for them I wish I could use the whole room that I am going to put my tent in but I Have to keep the smell down or my wife says me and the plants both will be kicked out Lol. Those are some Nice Bushy plants. I will be following your journal along :popcorn:
Thanks PC, I started out in a 3x3 tent. For 4 plants like this it is just way too tight. I have a sensitive back and moving them around in there and working in there was a bit of a pain. One of my biggest reasons when I got started was thinking it would contain the smell better....probably that is was easier to maintain temp/humidity...idk really. I think people like selling tents.

Working in the room feels much better. With the proper fan filter you should be able to work out of the tent and contain the smell no problem. I really like that I can walk all round and pull them around on castors when I want to work on them.

This room is the only room I can work in. In a few weeks I am gonna be starting a soil cook, and I will have to wheel all four out of the room to put down the tarp and mix it all up.

The tent will be used in the future for starting the next batch in 1 gallons whole the flowers finish. Possibly used for breeding projects or holding mothers if I get into cloning....etc

Thanks PC, I started out in a 3x3 tent. For 4 plants like this it is just way too tight. I have a sensitive back and moving them around in there and working in there was a bit of a pain. One of my biggest reasons when I got started was thinking it would contain the smell better....probably that is was easier to maintain temp/humidity...idk really. I think people like selling tents.

Working in the room feels much better. With the proper fan filter you should be able to work out of the tent and contain the smell no problem. I really like that I can walk all round and pull them around on castors when I want to work on them.

This room is the only room I can work in. In a few weeks I am gonna be starting a soil cook, and I will have to wheel all four out of the room to put down the tarp and mix it all up.

The tent will be used in the future for starting the next batch in 1 gallons whole the flowers finish. Possibly used for breeding projects or holding mothers if I get into cloning....etc
I have only done a small grow in my greenhouse. I am going to Love it next spring when I can use it again. I bought a 5X5 tent so I hope I will have enough room in the tent to move around and get to the 4 plants easy. I have a bad back too among other body parts, Feet and Hands etc. Arthritis is a Bitch and Detreating disc disease is too. You have a really nice room for growing . I also bought some COB lights from Mars Hydro they were 2 for 1 at the time I bought them so I bought two and got four so my grow will be under just the COBs If I can do this and keep the smell down I will buy another 5X5 for flower so I can keep rotating from the Veg tent to the flower tent then repeat. I think my next lights will be the SP250 if I do another 5X5 tent. This is so much fun talking with others who have the same interest. I am on here most of the day going through my watched threads and learning. My interest has shifted from building PCs to growing I have watched a tone of videos mostly before I found 420mag. I watch videos about growing and Love them, Growing Your Greens is a great channel to subscribe to on the U Tube. Growing Exposed is another and strain hunters is great too also Caligreen among others. The growing your greens isn't about growing cannabis exclusively though they do have a few videos about growing cannabis. I think after trying Docs kit I will like it better then the other soils I have. I will find out next spring I will also be doing Docs kit along with the others. If I can keep the odder down I will also have a grow going in my tent and my Greenhouse so lots of upcoming grows, Lots to learn.

Garden looks marvelous Seedling.
Nice cultivating Mr! :headbanger: Your canopy dilegence is starting to pay off .Canopy looks proper, great work/nice pics.
Color and energy is perfect.
Lanny will take off after that first big drench with GI and Tea.
U mentioned how easy the branches pull apart... they are really green and flexible but be careful not to pull too much and split the node apart. Many have done it , including me....no worriez..repairs can be made .:cheesygrinsmiley:
Anyhow , cheers Seedling and gang.

Back
Top Bottom