Small NL Auto Grow

420-magazine-mobile1098292191.jpg
420-magazine-mobile935225693.jpg

Thanks Snid. Here is a pic of both from today. To me it looks as though the yellowing is starting from bottom working up only on older leafs. If it is indeed a nitrogen deficiency than what steps can i take to fix?

Sent from my SM-G903W using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You'll need some broad spectrum nutrients that will cover your nitrogen and other macros. Manure is the organic route, dissolve some Ina tea and let sit for a few days then feed. But your best bet at this point is to get a bottle of plant food and apply a fraction of the recommendation. What have they received to date? Any nutrients in the promix? Any homedepot or such garden stores will have what you need... Sorry for the late response ;)

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hi Snid. No need to be sorry man!!! To date I have only fed them Medi One which is 4-3-3 every other watering.

nice looking NL man! im impressed you can get all that bushiness with the multiple cfls. I have three NL autos going right now about 10 days behind you! what day did you get your first preflowers?
Welcome Madman thanks for having a look. I want to say around day 25 they started to pre flower. It's been a great learning grow for sure. Lots of great help from several people here especially Snid!!!! Just ordered some white widow to try for next round

Not too sure about soil since I grow in coco, but since they are flowering I would say they need more 'bloom' type nutrients. Please keep in mind that I am still a newbie and I do not use soil. Lol
In addition, your leafs seem to be "taco-ing". That means they are getting to hot. I think you should fix that issue first.

Thanks for stopping by Hyper!! I have not added any type of bloom nutes to date. As far as the tacoing my Temps run between 75 and 85 depending on the outside Temps.

420-magazine-mobile1033500764.jpg
420-magazine-mobile136762405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1470690939.jpg
420-magazine-mobile783714505.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2141712807.jpg

Here are a few pics of my progress to date. So it's been 43 days since seeds in dirt. Yellowing seems to have slowed down a bit.

Looking great I followed snids advice using lst on my northern lights and she yielded 3.25oz dry at 120 days and was only 12" tall. This grow I have mini across I'm going to try. Curious to see what they yield without training
Thanks Lupey! I have some widow and some west coast og ready for next grow not sure which I'm gonna do but I will definitely try some lst. So your grow went out to 120 days?

So here is the first one ready to go exactly 91days since seed in dirt using cfl. Not to bad I think. Second one not ready yet maybe another week. I was able to get a
150w hps for my second grow so hope it will yield more. Many thanks to those who helped me along they way!!!! Happy grows everyone.
420-magazine-mobile912446143.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1233764355.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom