This is what I have been using and plant on continuing to use. How many colas do you aim for? I had about 21 ish on my plants but did notice that some of them were much smaller.
Honestly, I don't think I've counted colas since my first or second grow. I UBT to get four primary colas, spread 'em apart to fill up the horizontal space and, once that's filled up, I make the flip.

Last grow looked like this a few weeks before harvest:

Mornin Krip.. ..start with 2 apps of SO and Brix, 7 days apart. See how they look after that.
You are getting it early enough to ward off any more deficiencies. Cheers.
Awesome, Brother, Thank you. They're do for a Brix this morning, so I'll add in the SO. :thanks:

POSTPONING FLIP TO SATURDAY

I was planning on flipping the tent to 12/12 tomorrow but I think I may wait one more day just to let some of those lower branches make their way to the top of the netting, which is already pretty full. I'll see what they're looking like tomorrow afternoon and make a decision then.

I did give them a Brix foliar this morning with some Snake Oil.

Here are pics from just a few minutes ago:

Happy Harvests!

K

It looks like you did get a sativa leaning OE. I was just reading the OE thread at icmag and they were commenting on that pheno. It seems to be a very friendly sativa high with no anxiety or paranoia. It's not overpowering but seems to be well liked. You have a good variety of them to see the differences. The smell and taste is very unique/old school and should be unlike anything you have grown in the past. My 50/50 pheno definitely was better after the cure so be patient if it isn't what you were expecting at 1st.

It's one thing to have wall to wall foliage, but what you have going on qualifies as corner to corner, lol. IMO, you should flip yesterday.

a very friendly sativa high with no anxiety or paranoia
Well, I was really hoping for the "drooling in the corner while trying to see if a dinner fork can fit into a light socket" kinda high, but I'll give it a shot! :rofl:

It's one thing to have wall to wall foliage, but what you have going on qualifies as corner to corner, lol. IMO, you should flip yesterday.
If it was actually a SCROG, I would have flipped already! :cheesygrinsmiley:

DAY #1 OF 12/12! :yahoo:

I was looking at the girls a few minutes ago and, since it's my "tradition" to flip on Friday's, the girls looked ready enough to me and I programmed the lights to the following schedule:

8:00am - All channels on at 75%
8:15am - All channels on at 90%
8:30am - All channels on at 100%
7:30pm - All channels on at 90%
7:45pm - All channels on at 75%
8:00pm - All channels to 0%

I finished the re-programming just minutes before 8pm but, for some reason, the lights did not go off. Not sure, yet, what I may have done wrong, but I did triple-check all programs. :hmmmm:

It is likely the issue is on my end, such as having in the wrong mode when 8pm hit, or something, so, for now, I manually turned all channels to 0% and will look to make sure everything comes on correctly tomorrow at 8am and monitor from there.

Sorry for the blurples on today's pics! :sorry:

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #1 OF 12/12! :yahoo:

I was looking at the girls a few minutes ago and, since it's my "tradition" to flip on Friday's, the girls looked ready enough to me and I programmed the lights to the following schedule:

8:00am - All channels on at 75%
8:15am - All channels on at 90%
8:30am - All channels on at 100%
7:30pm - All channels on at 90%
7:45pm - All channels on at 75%
8:00pm - All channels to 0%

I finished the re-programming just minutes before 8pm but, for some reason, the lights did not go off. Not sure, yet, what I may have done wrong, but I did triple-check all programs. :hmmmm:

It is likely the issue is on my end, such as having in the wrong mode when 8pm hit, or something, so, for now, I manually turned all channels to 0% and will look to make sure everything comes on correctly tomorrow at 8am and monitor from there.

Sorry for the blurples on today's pics! :sorry:

Happy Harvests!

K
Just run it down to 0 and the timer will take off in the morning!

Just run it down to 0 and the timer will take off in the morning!
Thanks, Brother! That's what I'm assuming and that's exactly what I did:

for now, I manually turned all channels to 0% and will look to make sure everything comes on correctly tomorrow at 8am and monitor from there.
:dude-knocking:

Thanks, Brother! That's what I'm assuming and that's exactly what I did:

:dude-knocking:
I’ve been through that one and was out checking first thing the next morning and it came right on ! If I would have read your last paragraph I would have known you figured it out !

Likin your program for it Krip...sounds proper eh...Do you have instructions some where for changing times and such....:passitleft:
There's a manual that tells how to program the light, but my recommendation is to skip that part of the manual and watch the video I posted.

The manual has some recommended settings for each stage of growth, and for flower, it does recommend 100% on all channels, until last week or two when it's OK to lower the blues.

To be honest, I see no reason not to run 100% from lights-on to lights-off but, the way I have it programmed, it's like an 11/13 schedule only one of the hours of "dark" is actually being used for a 30 minute sunrise and 30 minute sunset period.

Back
Top Bottom