QUICK PIC UPDATE - TRELLIS NETTING UP!

I put the trellis netting up this morning. I'm likely going to flip these girls next weekend, depending on how they do this week. I don't want to risk them getting too tall knowing I need to leave a good 2' or more distance from the light to the canopy but as long as this light provides good penetration into the canopy, I should be able to hit that 20+ oz. target.

Here are some random pics:

Happy Harvests!

K

GETTING READY TO FLIP NEXT WEEKEND! :yahoo:

The girls are really vegging fast, now, and I should be able to flip them next weekend. A few of the taller colas were already above the trellis netting and I adjusted the LST's to even out the canopy so some of those lower colas can catch up a little.

Here are random pics from today:

Happy Harvests!

K

...how many days will that be Mr. K?...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I'd need to check the exact dates but it should be almost exactly 60 days above ground. I think I planted them right around March 1st.

Yup! It was March 1st for the soak:

So, on March 1st, I started soaking three Ace Bubba Hash seeds and three Ace Orient Express seeds, all feminized, planted them after about a 12-hour soak, and within a few days I had six new babies for a 100% germination rate!

I think they'll fill that scrog net no problem. Everything so nice and green over here!
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

Technically, it's really just some trellis netting for support and not actually a SCROG screen. The netting is too large to be effective for a "real" SCROG but, that being said, I do use the netting to try to spread the colas out and/or I'll actually tie larger colas to the netting to help control height. It's probably close enough to be called a SCROG but that's not really what I'm going for. I do like filling up that horizontal space, though, before I make the flip, and as you'll see in a minute (pics coming), that's pretty much already done! :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOOKS ON TARGET FOR FRIDAY FLIP

The girls are looking good for a flip this weekend. It tends to be my "ritual" to flip on Fridays so that will likely be the day. I do want to make sure to leave some extra head room to ensure I can keep the XL1000 high enough above the canopy to get adequate coverage.

Here are the girls basking under the LED:

Random Pics:

The leaves on the BBH's are HUGE, especially BBH #1! :morenutes:

Happy Harvests!

K

Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

Technically, it's really just some trellis netting for support and not actually a SCROG screen. The netting is too large to be effective for a "real" SCROG but, that being said, I do use the netting to try to spread the colas out and/or I'll actually tie larger colas to the netting to help control height. It's probably close enough to be called a SCROG but that's not really what I'm going for. I do like filling up that horizontal space, though, before I make the flip, and as you'll see in a minute (pics coming), that's pretty much already done! :cheesygrinsmiley:

lol! Understandable. :)

RANDOM PIC DUMP

Here are a bunch of random pics of the girls today. All are doing great and OE #1 looks like it's going to be a monster! :morenutes:

Here are a couple of pics of OE #1:

Happy Harvests!

K

Dam krip once again u got em lookn great congrats. Man once they hit flower they guna be some beasts more so then they already are lol. Shit dude ur really showing off what this light can do I cant wait to see how it stacks up come time to flower. Which I bet ull kill it bro. I'll be starting my second hibrix round this Wednesday thts when it will be done cooking. An on top of it I got confirmation my new seed order is being shipped so I'll have some new genetics to play with for a second round of HB soil. An if I remember right I think I remember someone saying the kit gets better each round. So I'm excited to see it in action with new genetics should be fun since I got some frosty good ones lol.

Fantastic looking plants Krip! That is exactly what I am aiming for in my nutrient planning. Your leaves are all wearing the same medium shade of green. I've been pushing the N a bit hard lately and my leaves tend to be on the darker side, but yours are just perfect and even. No petiole is out of color either, no sulfur streaks in your trunks, no twisted deformed growth and for the love of all that is good, do you even have so much as one burnt tip?

I won't even try to deny the mastery that High Brix kits produce, and @Blazinjones I think that's what they mean when they say that you get better results each time you use the kit, but they mean you just get more accustomed to using it properly and Krip clearly has everything dialed in right. My guess is he has quite a few DBHB runs under his belt. If I were using the kit that well, I would likely get bored and try to fuck something up just to see if I could recover, or some other way of making things harder than they need to be, lol.

Any any rate, VERY WELL DONE KRIP! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Very nice pics Krip! Plenty of branching, and them girls are stacking very nicely! Are those 5 gallon buckets?
Thanks, Brother! The four corners are #10's and the center is a SIP that's approximately a #5.

Fantastic looking plants Krip! That is exactly what I am aiming for in my nutrient planning. Your leaves are all wearing the same medium shade of green. I've been pushing the N a bit hard lately and my leaves tend to be on the darker side, but yours are just perfect and even. No petiole is out of color either, no sulfur streaks in your trunks, no twisted deformed growth and for the love of all that is good, do you even have so much as one burnt tip?

I won't even try to deny the mastery that High Brix kits produce, and @Blazinjones I think that's what they mean when they say that you get better results each time you use the kit, but they mean you just get more accustomed to using it properly and Krip clearly has everything dialed in right. My guess is he has quite a few DBHB runs under his belt. If I were using the kit that well, I would likely get bored and try to fuck something up just to see if I could recover, or some other way of making things harder than they need to be, lol.

Any any rate, VERY WELL DONE KRIP! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Thanks, Bro! Actually, I've only completed TWO grows with the kit, so far, and am currently running my 3rd and 4th simultaneously in two different tents (including this sponsored grow) - both with 2nd round soil.

The kit makes it EXTREMELY easy and, yes, it is pretty boring compared to what I used to do with hydro because it's so simple! :D

There are a few posts floating around I've made where I commented that I used to feel like a grower with all the things I had to do every day as far as maintaining PH, res levels, mixing nutes, making sure pumps were running OK, etc. Now, once a week, or so, I squirt a couple nutes in a bucket, feed 'em, and I'm done for the next week. :rofl:

Now, once a week, or so, I squirt a couple nutes in a bucket, feed 'em, and I'm done for the next week. :rofl:

For 6.9 days I would be losing my M'F'ing mind!!! I need the chaos!

Back
Top Bottom