Looking amazing as usual Krip! Seeing some 11 bladed leaves! :high-five:
Thanks, Brother! :high-five:

You are seeing correctly, assuming you're looking at the Orient Express. Even the Bubba Hash plants are throwing tons of HUGE 9-figered leaves. I haven't seen any 13's, yet!

For 6.9 days I would be losing my M'F'ing mind!!! I need the chaos!
I hear ya', Brother, and you'll never get pushed into anything from me. Just keep watching and learning from all the HB threads and I have a hunch that, just like me, you'll end up giving the kit a try and then making the switch.

Once you smoke some good high brix meds, you'll be mellowed out enough that you won't miss the chaos one bit. I ended up adding two more tents and a breeding cab to fill up some of the extra time! :rofl:

Not me...i work 40 hrs. per week, have two boys and a house to run.....so i'm very , very happy with DBHBB.
With your huge harvests of those premium meds, I'd be VERY surprised to hear YOU complaining! :rofl:
:high-five: :passitleft:

Not one complaint.......oh wait,..have one, shipping costs ....:thedoubletake:

Free shipping is not, free that is. All it means is that the retailer has included it in their pricing.

Customs, duty, and taxes are my pet peeves.

I want to know why I can order something from China, paying $1.00 shipping for a $10.00 item, and return shipping would cost me $45.00.

Or,..how bout this one Salty,...i order and pay for an item , is shipped by courier, from the sender. Then why should i have to pay the courier again , that's the rip off.

I've had to pay both DHL, and UPS extra charges. The claim the charges were for customs clearance. UPS has a sliding scale based on value. US mail customs clearance charges are way up there too. Note that these charges do not include any duties or taxes.

Seems like everyone wants into our pockets....Cheers Salty, goin over to the TV now, watch the game. Bruins and Jackets. :high-five:

I stopped watching 'professionals' play when they went on strike. I now get my sports fix from the juniors.

Hey Krip! I’m here and subbed up!

What a great start to the journal and some awesome info the new light! Can’t wait to see how it performs for you!
I’ll be here tagging along in the background!
Great to have you here, Brother, and congrat's on the wedding! :high-five:

TWO DAYS TO FLIP - CANOPY SHOTS

We're two days away from flipping to 12/12 and all the girls are happy, healthy & filling up the space quickly. I'm not sure at what point it's considered a "jungle" but we must be getting pretty close! :rofl:

I didn't take any full tent shots today, but here's a bunch of plant & canopy pics:

Happy Harvests!

K

Will be sweet if those lowers stretch for you.
My experience is that some will, some won't, and some will get culled along the way, whether they do or don't. ;)

With the "Uncle Ben's Topping" each plant has four primary colas that are basically like each cola being it's own un-topped plant. And, I have each of those colas spread out pretty well with the LST.

My experience has been that, as you get lower down each cola, fewer of the branches make it to the top of the canopy and, of those that do, many tend to be spindly and end up being culled. Same with a lot of the secondary and tertiary branching that are facing downward and trying to grow back up to the lights.

By the time the stretch is done, it should still be a pretty full tent.

It's also worth pointing out that I'm flipping this round earlier than the last couple of rounds, really due to the distance that the XL1000 needs to be above the canopy to get full coverage in relation to the size of my tent.

In a "normal" world, you'd think the yield would suffer - and it may! :laugh:

However, since LED's are usually only productive a couple/few feet into the canopy, one of the sayings I've been repeating for years is "Don't Grow Trees With LED's!". :rofl:

This is why I like to really fill up the horizontal space.

Even if the plants are a little shorter, assuming I get good canopy penetration with the light, many of those lower nugs should (hopefully? :hmmmm: ) develop nicely and I think (hope? :hmmmm: ) I can get comparable yields! :dude-knocking:

Tent is looking full Krip, :high-five:
This is just my thoughts looking at your girls. I'm seeing an early Mg. shortage. Its there,..look at the slightly 'off' leaf edges/serrations , and look at the twisted new growth in places. Having low Mg. is just wat we want , but it can get too low . I think i can see it early now. If these were mine, i would spray with SO and Brix, twice in a row, or mix up two tbsns. of epsoms in a glass of warm water, stir , and add to 'drink' water (2 gal's.) ...do it two times in a row, then miss a turn , repeat. My girls received this last Drench.
Doc has given me these very instructions a few years ago . You can also add a fistful to the top of the pot , scratch and water in, but i like pre mixing it in warm water, dissolves properly that way. If you are hesitant to do this , then only give a little , like 1 tbln per 2 gal's. But , if i am right, you will see more signs, especially the leaf edges /serrations.
Cheers Krip.

Tent is looking full Krip, :high-five:
This is just my thoughts looking at your girls. I'm seeing an early Mg. shortage. Its there,..look at the slightly 'off' leaf edges/serrations , and look at the twisted new growth in places. Having low Mg. is just wat we want , but it can get too low . I think i can see it early now. If these were mine, i would spray with SO and Brix, twice in a row, or mix up two tbsns. of epsoms in a glass of warm water, stir , and add to 'drink' water (2 gal's.) ...do it two times in a row, then miss a turn , repeat. My girls received this last Drench.
Doc has given me these very instructions a few years ago . You can also add a fistful to the top of the pot , scratch and water in, but i like pre mixing it in warm water, dissolves properly that way. If you are hesitant to do this , then only give a little , like 1 tbln per 2 gal's. But , if i am right, you will see more signs, especially the leaf edges /serrations.
Cheers Krip.
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:
Do you prefer the Epsom to the Snake Oil? I have both! ;)

Back
Top Bottom