Super Lemon Haze DWC 210W LED ScrOG

wow nice and frosty bro:bravo: I see lots of amber trychs in there I guess your going for the kick ass couchlock meds eh:)

It's more a case of timing it wrong tbh Jon. I could probably chop today had I flushed, but I've been away so much the last couple of weeks I've not been able to keep a close eye on them. I'm also blind or my scope's shit- it magnifies quite well but it's fidly, and i look through it and cant see any amber. I then take a photo and zoom in, and it looks the same magification but i can see amber trichs. I think its the scope under the led (and my eyes), vs white balanced photos and zoom on the computer.
She's had 24h Final Phase so reckon i'll flush a week now with plain water and if she's a bit too heavy then c'est la vie. It's been quite a nice smoke so far quick dried and I prefer her already to the BB. I did admittedly wake up on the couch at 5:30 this morning shortly after smoking a joint, but beer had also been involved

Mmmmm sugar coated candy buds. Very nice stealthy very nice. A few burnt tips there, did they come on towards the end of flower as their needs dropped?

Thanks voodoo. Yeah, the tips got burnt 4 or 5 weeks ago; I went away for a few days and she drank a lot without any top up: the solution was a bit too hot so the EC climbed and she got slight nute burnt on the tips. I've pushed the EC a bit higher than with previous grows anyway, and I also think the Canna Aqua's a bit hotter than their Hydro, so I think I was on the edge and a few days with no top up just tipped it a bit too far

the buds are starting to fall over with the weight. My restraints didn't really work because gaffa tape doesn't stay stuck to the mylar very long. When this one's out I'll drill some holes and attach screw eyes to the wall so I can tie string across for future grows, but I can't get the drill in without risking snapping things so they'll just have to stay as they are for the moment.

GK, before you drill any holes could you suspend hooks from the ceiling to your grow space? Seated to the same thing holding the light but hanging below it? You might be able to suspend a horizontal bar(s) at your desired height to take some of the delicious bud weight?
Just a thought.

IMG_23608.JPG

Fantastic photo!

GK, before you drill any holes could you suspend hooks from the ceiling to your grow space? Seated to the same thing holding the light but hanging below it? You might be able to suspend a horizontal bar(s) at your desired height to take some of the delicious bud weight?
Just a thought.

Fantastic photo!

Thanks AJ. I really like your idea of using the ceiling - well, I've got a wooden bar attached to the wall the light hangs from, I could suspend something from that - the ceiling's concrete and doesn't really drill! I've sorted it for the moment- strung some wire across the front attached to the wooden door frame, and this stops the buds falling out when I open the door. Some of the others are just leaning against the sides, and some have supercropped themselves but are fine otherwise. I'm gonna chop her tomorrow night or Friday I reckon, I can't wait!

I've sorted it for the moment- strung some wire across the front attached to the wooden door frame, and this stops the buds falling out when I open the door. Some of the others are just leaning against the sides, and some have supercropped themselves but are fine otherwise. I'm gonna chop her tomorrow night or Friday I reckon, I can't wait!

Gotta love it when your buds are falling out of your cupboard! lol

Just caught up buddy and well impressed, +reps to you for being a fellow small space conversion grower! Love your work and your root shots are bloody awesome, same as your buds! Your space seems a little better put together than my bodged up job lol.

Best of botanically beautilicous buddage to you Sir.

Thanks light addict - cheers for the kind comments and the reps mate. The space works pretty well, I just wish I had more. It keeps me happy and it's pretty low maintenance though which is good.

I chopped the other night so I'll do an update in the next few days. Think I should do alright, but it's hard to tell until it's dried and weighed; it'll probably be Mon or Tue before its ready for jarring so I'll post weights and stuff then (minus what I'll have already smoked. Patience isn't a virtue of mine)

He he! I don't think your alone on the patience front, on my girls I've smoked probably an OZ or more before I chop em down!

Best stunningly, stonking, cerebrally paralyzing puff to ya!

Don't give me bad ideas guys! Ive been so good!

As soon as it's smokeable I find it hard to resist and start smoking it, microwaving away to dry it. My rule is to start with the crappy stuff and work up. I always save the best buds for last, and by the time I get to them they've had a chance to cure. That way the last spliff is always the best spliff and I savour it more for a number of reasons.

Don't give me bad ideas guys! Ive been so good!

He he! I don't think your alone on the patience front, on my girls I've smoked probably an OZ or more before I chop em down!

Best stunningly, stonking, cerebrally paralyzing puff to ya!

Ohhhhh don't tempt me either..I've been good also, but sorely tempted.;)
My White widow is begging to be chopped, just not finished flush yet.

Ive got to be honest I took a small bud a few days ago put it under my reptiles heat lamp and OMG tasted terrible! full of chem and chloropyll but ive been smoking some slow dried head trim off a couple buds and boy does it do the trick so I cant wait to see what the real deal does...start flush on Wed. Cant wait no more!!

So she's now harvested, dried and in a jar. Some photos just before she got the chop:
IMG_23664.JPG

IMG_23675.JPG

IMG_23687.JPG

IMG_23696.JPG

IMG_23706.JPG

In total I got 109g dried, excluding what I've smoked, which could be 1/4 - 1/2oz, I'm not entirely sure.
(The dish weighs 421g, and I found another 6g of buds that had fallen off the coat hanger when drying):
IMG_23719.JPG

Works out at 0.74 grams per watt based on 64 days flowring time, so pretty much the same as the last grow in terms of efficiency. If I have smoked 1/2oz then the g/w increases to 0.8, which isn't too bad.

IMG_23876.JPG

IMG_23867.JPG

IMG_23859.JPG

IMG_23829.JPG

IMG_237412.JPG

It's a nice smoke so far, and what I've smoked to date hasn't really been dried properly or cured, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she's like after a few weeks of cure.

The OG Kush has been moved up to the main room. I've topped and topped again so there are four tops at the moment. She' been under 30w cfl so is a bit scraggly. She'll get her first full day under LED today so I expect she'll rocket over the next couple of weeks and I'll flip in 2-3 weeks. New journal will start soon, thanks to everyone for following this one.

IMG_23888.JPG

Back
Top Bottom