The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 Plants Under 2x Mars Pro II 320

Bought some stuff from the internet for curing. First out was 4 of these tiny hygrometers with temperature. They're only 48x28x15mm in size and should easily fit inside any jar.
hygro2.jpg

After drying the buds, you jar them and burp them until you reach 62%, then you add the next product. An American product I have to import as I could not find any European alternative. This will keep the product perfect for months in the jar. I ordered two twenty packs of Boveda 8g 62% humidity control. Think it's used like one 8 gram pack per 30 grams of dried product.
boveda1.jpg

Kinda regret I did not order the 60 gram packages as well. Will do if I like these. Did any of you try them?

Wonder what happens if I cross this one with the purple Big-Bud pheno? That could potentially create some interesting colors. Big-bud crossed with White Widow is a very popular strain that's supposed to have the buds of big-bud and the high of White Widow. Not sure my cross would be able to re-create that, but at least one of the seeds should have similar qualities. I wonder if I have found the first candidates of my breeding project. Brown White Widow and purple Big-Bud. The Devil's Widow :)
I like the way you think. Sounds like an awesome idea

Bought some stuff from the internet for curing. First out was 4 of these tiny hygrometers with temperature. They're only 48x28x15mm in size and should easily fit inside any jar.
hygro2.jpg

After drying the buds, you jar them and burp them until you reach 62%, then you add the next product. An American product I have to import as I could not find any European alternative. This will keep the product perfect for months in the jar. I ordered two twenty packs of Boveda 8g 62% humidity control. Think it's used like one 8 gram pack per 30 grams of dried product.
boveda1.jpg

Kinda regret I did not order the 60 gram packages as well. Will do if I like these. Did any of you try them?
Yeah, I use them. Work great and are about $1 each where I'm at. I find 62 keeps bud just a bit too moist for grinding well. Usually leave it on counter for a few hours before smoking

hygro2.jpg

boveda1.jpg

I use them as well. I put 1 8g pack per jar, doesn't seem to matter what size jar. So far i've gone from 250ml jars up to 2liter jars, and 1 pack was enough.

Would you say the 58% ones are better for grinding?

I've been using Boveda 62 since my first harvest. I also check the jars with hygrometer to get and keep them at 62%. I wouldn't do it any other way!
:high-five:

Did some more research to complete the family tree of my future breeding project. I see Afghani is used very often. White Widow will actually help thin out that one a little
devil_s_widow1.jpg

I like this family tree. There are so many potential genes unlocked in that linage. Very diverse. I bet I'll find one killer plant I can base the new strain on. Will look for both colors and potency of course.

Morning Grim! We're at day 50 today. The plants are looking good. I started flush 2 days ago. I think they'll be pretty much done when we arrive at day 60. Maybe they'll need a few days more.

Chopped my bubblelicious at 68 days. I oven dried a few smaller buds. This stuff puts me down for good on the couch. Very smooth after 11 days flush.

Back
Top Bottom