The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 Plants Under 2x Mars Pro II 320

i no it's really hard to wait but you will be rewarded there are many things i have learned since i started growing but one of the hardest things i still have trouble with is being patient that's tough for me!

You bet I will. Humidity is under control and stabile around 42%

I would love to get it down to 35% this final week, but it's summer and very humid outside and I do not have a working dehumidifier. So it is what it is. The plants will be lovely and potent as fuck. But I do know by reducing humidity below 40% you stress the plants in such a way they do create more of the essential oils we love so much. I keep asking myself: Wonder if I can achieve the same by stressing them in other ways? I will do the 48 hours in darkness before I harvest this time. Never tried that before as I always had several strains finishing at slightly different times. This time it looks like both plants will be done the same time so I can probably do that. Will see in 4-5 days how things are looking

Very nice looking Deville. I can almost smell the aroma here. You'll be harvesting soon enough :)

Woah Dev, beautiful colours man! Dutch passion really have the beans fine tuned .. can't wait to get some of there strains.
How's the airpots looking? Root ends shooting out in every direction? Plants look amazing man, how much longer will you leave the WW?

I will do the 48 hours in darkness before I harvest this time. Never tried that before as I always had several strains finishing at slightly different times. This time it looks like both plants will be done the same time so I can probably do that. Will see in 4-5 days how things are looking
I did the 48 hours darkness thing on the last 2 chops. I didn't do a side by side, so nothing to compare it with. I think it might have helped with drying time, but that's not for sure. I started the dark period when I would have chopped, so the 48 hours dark was additional time, which probably had more to do with the drying time than anything else.
Not sure how much the dark helped, but it sure didn't hurt any.
And thanks for reminding me, I should put Wanda in the dark today ;)

I'll take a photo of the two Jack's later this evening Grim :) They're not looking bad or anything, just not as beautiful as the photos. I am a complete newbie when it comes to autos. I kinda always considered them "toy cannabis" for people who can' grow... sort of....

But!

I am learning that autos have their own challenges and issues, strenghts, weaknesses and so on. It's really interesting. I think I will grow more autos in the future. Should have planted outside this year. It's been the most beautiful summer I can remember in decades. I could have harvested kilos later this month if I did :)

Woah Dev, beautiful colours man! Dutch passion really have the beans fine tuned .. can't wait to get some of there strains.
How's the airpots looking? Root ends shooting out in every direction? Plants look amazing man, how much longer will you leave the WW?

Wow Deville looking awesome in their my man!!!! As it usually does!! I aspire to get my tent looking like that next grow.
I will be home tomorrow for an update on whats up in my room!! Cant wait.

I saw another member post a link to a strain he will be growing. I followed the link and found something amazing. The Phylos Galaxy - An amazing tool for breeders - The Phylos Galaxy

I saw another member post a link to a strain he will be growing. I followed the link and found something amazing. The Phylos Galaxy - An amazing tool for breeders - The Phylos Galaxy
Dang, I tried opening that link, and it says "not responding". The page opens, but won't finish loading. Oh well. ;)

Dang, I tried opening that link, and it says "not responding". The page opens, but won't finish loading. Oh well. ;)
Sad. It's like a genetic map

Hey sticky. Not much going on here

Thanks for stopping by. I just saw your latest post in the auto thread. Holy shit! That thing got long.

While we're waiting for harvest day :) We're almost done with week 9 and still no signs of amber trichomes. Guessing we'll need to wait yet another week. This part of the grow is horrid. That horrible waiting. I pick a few popcorn buds every day now, which I decarb and then smoke. I can feel them getting stronger every day so I definitely have to be patient and wait. Very exciting Mars-hydro photo contest going on right now. How are all of you good folks doing today?

Back
Top Bottom