Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:wood: Trichster!

She's baaaaaaaaaaack! Am headin out for some reinforcements, Slowgro, get your butt over here, I think Trichster is in some grave danger. Put this rebel hat on, fix bayonetts & charge!

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:) :high-five: SABO u were right, we only needed one sign,

be sure to pay M&Ms:high-five: for all 10 rounds, u were right we only needed her for 34 seconds, can I keep your crayon sign?

give slowgro:high-five: a jar, he won the the over/under, 60 seconds.

where's GF? where's that bucket of water? oh man,,,,,, she's a quick one,

touche" GF, u got the last laugh this time, crick's dry again:circle-of-love:

GOOD

How's that for fast? Did you even look at my flux? No. Of course not. Everything is about you. You, You, You. I think we just had our first fight! Am I your 420 wife?

You guys are hilarious. This thread is funnier than the old episodes of "M.A.S.H."...

"Ole Sabo" here!

Heard sumthings bouts a weddings? :scratchinghead: Nah, a divorces? :hmmmm: Wells, "Ole Sabo" can do's both of them things, which one ya'll want? If ya'll can't decide, "Ole Sabo" is the Undertakers too's. :rip: So, we's can do alls this at the same time!

:ciao:

Can you please talk with a yankee accent, Sabo? Thank you.

Continue...
:thumb: What Brooklyn said.

Or even any English language one... :laughtwo:

Just jiving with you SABO, trying to join in on the fun.

And don't forget Brooklyn; We're not the one's with the accent, It's the Southerners.

I WANT TO SEE FLUXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO SEE MUXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO SEE LUCKY-ETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that's okay Mr. Tric-homes'R PLEASE.....................

LOL. sorry 60:high-five: nice try, but u can not love your own posts, visitors make that decision, :circle-of-love:

based on 420 topic, ideas, secrets, thoughts, thanks, :)factor & all that is 420, that visitors share in my yard.

I'll give love just for asking, today & everyday, is jump in & share something we can all learn from day. :green_heart:

BRING IT!:popcorn:

That's right, Reggie! Heh heh. I am immersed down here in these parts. Yosemite Sam is my next dirr nay bee orrr.

I've been laying my Brooklyn on pretty thick these days. It annoys people.

When we went to Florida last year I actually had a hard time understanding what some of the people were saying.

:thumb: What Brooklyn said.

Or even any English language one... :laughtwo:

Just jiving with you SABO, trying to join in on the fun.

And don't forget Brooklyn; We're not the one's with the accent, It's the Southerners.

Excuse me....:thedoubletake:

I was waiting for that post.

:laughtwo:

When we went to Florida last year I actually had a hard time understanding what some of the people were saying.

I like everybody 420, even hill folk, you can't go wrong with self proclaimed Hillbillies,

I swear that guy in SABO's avatar looks just like Jed Clampett, that there's Americana PRIDE!

SABO has great smack & a crick in which he fetches plant food, to feed his girls the finest water.

I was waiting for that post.

:laughtwo:

about time, i been a waitin' for that, too BAR :rofl:

Excuse me....:thedoubletake:

:popcorn::green_heart: cause your so special D :circle-of-love:

Yes it is... My fella calls me Ellie Mae all the time cause of all my critters and I know that's a picture of Paw....:circle-of-love:

thank you Dennise:thumb:, maybe you or GF could assure me that these dudes all pumping my this gal full of beneficial nutrients.

that's what I read on Bing, (I don't believe everything online), maybe I should try Google?

Apparently, I missed a leaf when I treated for aphids, don't know what to think about the white dude:cheer:

bugs22.png

Lady Bugs should be available now, they work well and aren't expensive. I think they will eat your aphids.

Back
Top Bottom