Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

beautiful :)

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Good day weed to yea trichromes. Everything is looking top notch. Fluxy is really showing her stuff. :thumb:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Happy Skunkday to all 420! Amazing , how much change I see in growth, since yesterday!

Fluxy has never looked happier :cheer: Comments encouraged!!:thanks:

P5257860.jpg

She's GORGEOUS!! I'll bet you are glad every day that you replanted her when you did. She'll be a beast!! :thumb::thumb::blunt::green_heart:

She's looking lush and happy!

:thumb:

shes looking good Trichs :thumb:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

She's GORGEOUS!! I'll bet you are glad every day that you replanted her when you did. She'll be a beast!! :thumb::thumb::blunt::green_heart:

trichomes,:bravo: im new here and i have found that my first friend on 420 mentioned flux & lst, so searched around and found your fluxy plant, great job. i have done a lot of lst indoors, i want to try this outside, maybe ill have some questions you might help me with. this is a funny & informative journal, this plant is something ive never seen. i may try this, i will try to read from beginning, i just made strong tea for the long read.

thank you,
trichome

She is incredible Mr Trics! Fluxy is going to be a big girl for sure.

So how's things otherwise here in the sunny side? My chair is all covered in cobwebs from my absence and spiders scare me!

Bob ;)

She is incredible Mr Trics! Fluxy is going to be a big girl for sure.

So how's things otherwise here in the sunny side? My chair is all covered in cobwebs from my absence and spiders scare me!

Bob ;)

Sorry about those spiders, Doc - got your chair all vacuumed off. The bar's self-service these days, but always well stocked......here - try some purple bud

:passitleft:

Care to guess the date Fluxy clears the wall?

MMMM, purple. That will help calm the feeling that spiders are up my pants legs. Look before you sit next time Doc, ewwww

Lets see, Long Island Iced Tea I am thinking will go nicely as an odd selection to get the summer vibe all nice and fuzzy. What I need to make me is a Long Island Canna Tea :tokin:

Over the wall I think in 10 days or so. 1''+ a day should get there right? So, June 8th.

Bob ;)

Sorry about those spiders, Doc - got your chair all vacuumed off. The bar's self-service these days, but always well stocked......here - try some purple bud

the wall looks tall enough, as long as she does not revert to veg by summer solstice, i think i saw signs of flowering she could go until fall, if that happens you could be tying her down, also the strain phenotypes will help, too bad those seeds got mixed up, you can rule out purple from what i saw. i will keep reading, im getting a lot of laughs from what im reading so far:bravo:, im almost caught up to april. where i live it can be very foggy in june. i sprouted a ww bean for my outdoor LST/flux journal attempt.
would help you the most. it looks more indica than sativa. great work trichome:bravo:

:rofl: you guys are funny, ive been reading in light adict flux guides, these plants are righteous:bravo:

High Trichstar
hey all the talk of an open bar I will have a bottle of Tequila with a couple of them Long Island teas as well an I will fire up this nice big :hookah: Now thats better hey buddy I hope all is good in your corner of the globe ,,, I have my doc app tomorrow :roorrip: so I need a lot of premeds :passitleft: an your purple sure will help:bigtoke::amen::ciao: thanks mate all the best to you Fluxy is looking so so so good REPS+++:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

High Trichstar
hey all the talk of an open bar I will have a bottle of Tequila with a couple of them Long Island teas as well an I will fire up this nice big :hookah: Now thats better hey buddy I hope all is good in your corner of the globe ,,, I have my doc app tomorrow :roorrip: so I need a lot of premeds :passitleft: an your purple sure will help:bigtoke::amen::ciao: thanks mate all the best to you Fluxy is looking so so so good REPS+++:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Now this is proper thinking right here. Drinks and meds all around!

Bob ;)

:circle-of-love:

hey trics she is looking beautiful :bravo:

She is a beauty, for sure! I am looking forward to seeing how my favorite little under-dog NoLie is doing too! :slide: Happy Weedsday everyone! Keep em green!

:wood:

How's tricks? How's trichs?

:popcorn:

Hey hey
Trichstar what has happened my very good Cali friend,,,,,I just noticed that you are on a vacation ????
Well have a great time and get back safe an sound soon:grinjoint::passitleft: if you pass by soon have some of this

Good morning trich trying to post last weks Pics.
20140522_134502.jpg
20140520_133708.jpg
20140520_133655.jpg
20140520_132148.jpg
20140520_132112.jpg
20140520_080150.jpg
20140520_080142.jpg
20140520_080107.jpg
20140520_080054.jpg

It looks like pics are posted.

Now this is proper thinking right here. Drinks and meds all around!

Bob ;)

It doesn't get much better than that...

He is on vacation - said he'll be offline for a week or so.

:thumb:

Hope he packed a jacket - it's not supposed to get over 70 in the next ten days around here..(New England coast)

Back
Top Bottom