Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

We decided to weigh and Jar the Heavyweight Fast and Vast Auto. Surprisingly, we got 17 g from her dry. She is a frosty little Gem! Very sticky and not too harsh.

DSC_014722.JPG

DSC_015030.JPG

DSC_015228.JPG

DSC_015426.JPG

Hey guys of course Canna for the kind welcome. My mother died last night and I don't know what to do with myself. The hospital decided to call us at 1000am after she stopped breathing multiple times at 330am. So she sat on life support for 6.5hrs alone. We live 6hrs apart. She passed away at noon. I had enough time to see her alive. It's all I wanted! Doesn't the hospital have an obligation to notify the family of huge changes? She died of lung cancer. Smoked for 20yrs and quit for 40yrs. It didn't matter. She did irreparable damage. So my message to cigg smokers is to say it's your choice. Just remember it hurts more people than you. I smoked 25yrs and switched to e-cigarettes and weened. off nicotine in 2 weeks. Just be careful with what you do. Only because others.

My sincere sympathies to you and your family for your loss! :circle-of-love:

elcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Good morning everyone! In a few hours we will have our first visitors to our garden. He is a fellow grower and runs aeroponics. I'll make sure to have an update today since it's been a few days.

Yesterday we received some awesome news. I/we were chosen to to do a grow journal for Fast Buds and Gorilla seeds. They are going to hook us up with:

5 - fast buds gorilla glue (#4)
5 - fast buds of our choice
5 - of any breeder that is on gorilla's website.

This will be an exciting run and we have yet to decide what the other Fast Buds is going to be but the tangie-matic looks pretty tasty.

We will be sure to drop a link here to the journal once it is under way.

Here is a link to gorilla's contest page:

Gorilla Seeds - Vote For Your Favorite Logger! Gorilla Glue Auto Involved

Everyone have a fantastic day! We picked up quite a few smoking accessories and such yesterday and we have to try them out....may take a video of the steamroller....it's kinda trippy on how the smoke has turbulence inside of it.

:passitleft: :roorrip: :bong: :thumb:

Re: elcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Good morning team! How's Canna and Nis this fine Sunday morning? Hope you have a stellar day you guys!:Namaste::circle-of-love:
Oh we are doing fantastic duggan! Hope you are doing well this morning. The ladies are preparing to fire up the grill and I'm making sure the ladies are happy this morning for our guests.

We have some work to do later today but they are looking happy.

Oh and we were thinking about scoring some kosher kush with our 5 freebies of our choice from gorilla. :passitleft:

Re: elcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Good morning everyone! In a few hours we will have our first visitors to our garden. He is a fellow grower and runs aeroponics. I'll make sure to have an update today since it's been a few days.

Yesterday we received some awesome news. I/we were chosen to to do a grow journal for Fast Buds and Gorilla seeds. They are going to hook us up with:

This will be an exciting run and we have yet to decide what the other Fast Buds is going to be but the tangie-matic looks pretty tasty.

Everyone have a fantastic day! We picked up quite a few smoking accessories and such yesterday and we have to try them out....may take a video of the steamroller....it's kinda trippy on how the smoke has turbulence inside of it.

:passitleft: :roorrip: :bong: :thumb:[/:thumb:QUOTE]

Congrats Dude and 'Dudette"!!!:thumb: Couldn't happen to a nicer and more deserving couple. :bravo: Keep us apprised of the news. This is freakin' wonderful! :clap::goodluck::slide::passitleft::ciao:

:passitleft: :roorrip: :bong: :thumb:[/:thumb:QUOTE]

Congrats Dude and 'Dudette"!!!:thumb: Couldn't happen to a nicer and more deserving couple. :bravo: Keep us apprised of the news. This is freakin' wonderful! :clap::goodluck::slide::passitleft::ciao:
Fast Buds LSD-25 is one I've been watching. Pretty high thc. I got one for a freebie from the gorilla on my last order and im excited to try it out. After this red poison and ctc crop circle run.
Whatever you guys choose you will do it justice.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom