Xlr8's "Flo N Gro" Hydro Multiple Strains 2011

Oh man, don't get me started on that! Most painful thing that's ever happened to me. Period. Unholy hell.

On a related note, I've met 2 women who've had them - they both said definitely worse than childbirth!

Who'd think something so small could hurt so friggin' bad!

You got! Just like child birth. I was air evacuated once from the field. That was fun. :yikes::yikes:

William Gibson, try Necromancer or Burning Chrome

Hi Mr. Gator. ;)

That is one of my all time favorite books ....Necromancer.

If the world economy doesn't crash.....that's the future! :popcorn:

Also liked Dorsai, Soldier Ask Not, The Chantry Guild, Tactics of Mistake, and The Final Encyclopedia. What a mind! :love:

Hi X,

I just caught up...I think those babies are going to grow up to be real beauties. They are just sooo cute at this stage. :yummy:

Love the stones discussion, they got me too...my advantage, I couldn't feel them. GT, they did the TNT thing on me, worked like a charm, like Propa said...gone with the flo

My First... White Widow and Blue Cheese from clones...I made all kinds of newbie mistakes, they were very forgiving. The WW is definately my favorite. Still smoking it now and gonna be real sad when she's gone. Grew 2 more WW since (more mistakes) and would definately do it again. Distinct smell, wonderful heady high, makes me want to do my housework (well kinda)

My favorite thing to do these days is :reading420magazine: 420Mag :bongrip:

Gotta love these stories :love:

Read William Gibson 20 yrs ago, I knew they were coming. FN Bots

William Gibson, try Necromancer or Burning Chrome

William Gibson is great. I like this admission he made in a 2008 interview:
he said his decision (to evade the draft and move to Canada) was motivated less by conscientious objection than by a desire to "sleep with hippie chicks" and indulge in hashish.

Hi Mr. Gator. ;)

That is one of my all time favorite books ....Necromancer.

If the world economy doesn't crash.....that's the future! :popcorn:

Also liked Dorsai, Soldier Ask Not, The Chantry Guild, Tactics of Mistake, and The Final Encyclopedia. What a mind! :love:

Another great author is Philip K. Dick. One of those guys who seems to be more appreciated now than when he was writing. Just watched The Adjustment Bureau the other day, and wasn't surprised at all that it was based on a short story by Philip Dick. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (Better known as Bladerunner when it became a movie) was fantastic, too. Total Recall and Minority Report were based on Philip Dick's books, too.

Hi X,

I just caught up...I think those babies are going to grow up to be real beauties. They are just sooo cute at this stage. :yummy:

Love the stones discussion, they got me too...my advantage, I couldn't feel them. GT, they did the TNT thing on me, worked like a charm, like Propa said...gone with the flo

My First... White Widow and Blue Cheese from clones...I made all kinds of newbie mistakes, they were very forgiving. The WW is definately my favorite. Still smoking it now and gonna be real sad when she's gone. Grew 2 more WW since (more mistakes) and would definately do it again. Distinct smell, wonderful heady high, makes me want to do my housework (well kinda)

My favorite thing to do these days is :reading420magazine: 420Mag :bongrip:

Gotta love these stories :love:

Hi Sqwheels!

White Widow is a great classic strain - and a good "first strain". I'm kinda sad that my Snow White is gone, but someday again maybe I'll grow some more. Just so much fun trying new strains. ;) As far as mistakes, I make them every grow - sometimes even dumb/bad ones. I think you have to not take things for granted -- what I mean is that you take things for granted more after several grows under your belt, and you become careless, forget a step, short-cut something. It's another reason I took to journaling more again -- helps me for future grows and is good reference for me especially. I also re-research all the time now to make sure I'm on top of what I'm doing.

Glad for you that you missed kidney stone pain, probably a strange advantage to your situation, but that is an unimaginable pain (until you have it). I kept thinking that I had no idea a person could BE in so much pain! When the stone passed, I felt like literally throwing a party. I was the happiest man alive for that moment. I almost cried in happiness and relief, true story. :phew:

Hi Everyone -

Okay, I've made up my mind that I'm going to sprout one Sativa too, and either kill off something I've got currently going, or figure out a way to squeeze one more in there. Here are my options - I'll probably put it into the Hydro bucket that I used for the Big Bang Auto from my last grow, and leave the other ones in the Flo N Gro. Would love you to weigh in with which one you think I should throw in there:

• Jack the Ripper (NOT feminized)
  • Super Lemon Haze (fem)
  • Claustrum (Kali Mist, Super Silver Haze and Jack Herer genetics) (fem)
  • Super Silver Haze (fem)
  • Chocolope (fem)

Let me know if you have an opinion!

Hi Everyone -

Okay, I've made up my mind that I'm going to sprout one Sativa too, and either kill off something I've got currently going, or figure out a way to squeeze one more in there. Here are my options - I'll probably put it into the Hydro bucket that I used for the Big Bang Auto from my last grow, and leave the other ones in the Flo N Gro. Would love you to weigh in with which one you think I should throw in there:

• Super Lemon Haze (fem)
  • Chocolope (fem)

Well, I'll be the first to chime in on this one:thumb:

I have a confession to make. I, Quix, am obsessed with breeding/crossing/creating seeds. Have I ever done it you ask. Well, no....But I think about it more than I think about the girls in my closet now!!

So, my vote is for the Jack. As far as I've seen so far, ALL jack variations are supposed to be killer. And should you get a male, well, you know what to do(NOT kill him but recover pollen man!!):Namaste:

Hi Everyone -

• Super Lemon Haze (fem)
  • Chocolope (fem)

Chocolope or Claustrum. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom