BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

it should say on the pics, but my most purple strain is "urkle" grown 99.9% organic that genetic trait i have seen in a very few number of strains,purple#1 from dutch passion seeds , "killing fields" from sannies, "urkle" from a friend,, and to a lesser degree "purple maroc" from Female seeds, and theres lots of strains that their leaves will turn dark purple/blue/black/maroon it their night time temps get down to the 44-55f range in the last few weeks of flower, and theres some that will turn purple if you just let them flower longer than the standard 8 weeks both leaf and bud like GDP ,mendo purps, (urkle is a certain phenotype of mendo purps), many will develop all sorts of colors if they are flushed well or the nutrients get used up add low temps and a rainbow of colors will be possible, many ak (afgan kush) will color up, one of the reason why many newer growers dont see this is due to an abundance of nutrients available in the medium late in flower, and especially with synthetic nutes organic growers see more colors because whe we start feeding just water and microbes start dwindling and nutrients get sparse and there ya go, meds rainbow brite would be proud to call her own lol but some are just genetic :thumb:

Well everyone I know grows organic, and have been for 35+ years.... So they have the experience but darn.... That was impressive.... Looked painted lol

Not saying it is, just awesome to see haha. Never smoked PURE purple bud... Had pretty good purples before, but there was always some green or. Something in it... Haha

Damn BID just getting caught up found out my journal had a bad light in it so the deleted it I'm going to start a new journal without the bad light in it hope that works well back to reading. Oh and a friend gifted me a sour diesel seed crossing my fingers it grows well back to reading ill post when I get my new journal up again thanks for all you do great read as always

Damn BID just getting caught up found out my journal had a bad light in it so the deleted it I'm going to start a new journal without the bad light in it hope that works well back to reading. Oh and a friend gifted me a sour diesel seed crossing my fingers it grows well back to reading ill post when I get my new journal up again thanks for all you do great read as always
Budds, you shouldn't have killed it because of a faulty light. I know we all want the picture perfect journal but the mishaps we run across are what members who sub to our journals learn from.
But pay no attention to me. I'm the one who refuses to start another journal. LOL

thanks guys the most awesome part is the day im feeling better from pain, i realize that spiffy and i have both come down with some kind of bug and we feel like somebody dumped a bag of concrete into our lungs, came on really fast too, now were coughing and hacking just virtually overnight,, i cant believe i got this crud again this season,
but looka the new toys
DSCF19362.JPG
DSCF19353.JPG
DSCF19372.JPG
DSCF19382.JPG
DSCF19392.JPG

thanks guys the most awesome part is the day im feeling better from pain, i realize that spiffy and i have both come down with some kind of bug and we feel like somebody dumped a bag of concrete into our lungs, came on really fast too, now were coughing and hacking just virtually overnight,, i cant believe i got this crud again this season,
but looka the new toys
DSCF19362.JPG
DSCF19353.JPG
DSCF19372.JPG
DSCF19382.JPG
DSCF19392.JPG

I have one of those Glass domes for concentrate, and they work awesome!!! You will definitely get some really good rips off it!! :)

Sorry to hear you both are under the weather.... You know what works well for coughing.... if you have real raw honey on hand or local, pick some up and take a spoonful of it and suck on it until it desolves. It works wonders for coughing and also raw honey has antibacterial properties :)

Another remmedy is to boil some water, get a spoonful of honey and a spoonful of lemon juice and mix it up... a nice tasting soothing drink on sore throats and coughs :)

Feel Better Bid and Spiffy!

vaping my pb& grape jelly juice is soothing too,(we got honey,strawberry cheesecake,blueberry,mocha,wintergreen,coconut caramel,Carmel macchiato too)
we have local grown honey with the comb and even a few dead bees in it i mix it with my moms indoor Myers high brix lemons(i high brixed her tree last year) and garlic from my garden in the blender and suck on frozen whipped honey pops i make too, that glass is for dry herb she said have not tried it yet slow movig today,,
im betting i can make my own canna juices with hash and a real neutral flavor like vanilla ,seems i could just melt the hash into it and strain it with a fine mesh, if anybody has a recipe im all ears
but the dry herb attachment i was told works good with my battery it has adjustable temps and volts&watts

BID

I am more interested in the timing of things.

I have already sprayed 2 small plants (Cheese and my legendary WW) with drtsremedies Tiresias Mist.
Stuff works great. I think it's some sort of mineral mix instead of silver.

They are 3 weeks into 12/12 and showing lots of sacs.

Question is how soon should I expect the pollen sacs to open?

And what's your preferred method of catching and applying the pollen?

I will be taking the pollen to another flowering room where the plants were just flipped 12/12 last weekend.

At what week of flowering should I apply the pollen?

BID

I am more interested in the timing of things.

I have already sprayed 2 small plants (Cheese and my legendary WW) with drtsremedies Tiresias Mist.
Stuff works great. I think it's some sort of mineral mix instead of silver.

They are 3 weeks into 12/12 and showing lots of sacs.

Question is how soon should I expect the pollen sacs to open?

And what's your preferred method of catching and applying the pollen?

I will be taking the pollen to another flowering room where the plants were just flipped 12/12 last weekend.

At what week of flowering should I apply the pollen?
i cant say how they will open that stuff you used im not familar with,and they dont always open or open the same, i like to supercrop the main stalk so the plant is laying horizontal and let the pollen fall on a sheet of waxed paper, or collect the flowers just as they are starting to drop pollen in a film canister or similar container,if petals or non pollen gets in there you can use a kitchen strainer to remove all but pollen, you can pollinate as soon as they are cresting with lots of fresh pistils i like about 4 weeks on an 8 week strain,you can hit it a few times,butt allow for a minimum of 3 weeks for the most recent pollination to develop fully mature seeds ,on that i like to wait till i see dark shells even to the point they rattle in the bud, hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom