Duggan Does Desfran: Destroyer X Destroyer!

Major Pervert In The....well, you know the rest.
Baahahahahaha!!! :)
No way ....ya think Scrubbs....takes one to know one ...:tokin: Goin for a Stella.
Whats up Duggan. Looks like your long wait is going to be worth it. Real nice :Rasta:
Cheers Snoop....ya ,gonna pay back nice, i figure. Still have a few weeks ,but gettin close now.
You mistake me for my brother. :laughtwo:

Major...we gotta get together for some laughs and good brothahood! You me ,Scrubbs, Neiko and anyone willing to join us bunch a ..,..... What a hoot... i can see it . I know ...too much Mazar...prolly.We'de have to make it a couple days ....we could all stay at your place...:high-five: i knew you'de agree...:cheer:
Just messin pal...gotta go turn off the stove ...later gang. :circle-of-love:

Wow,...that weekend went by like a bullet. B. Ball...swimming hole, biking, cooking, cleaning...etc,. etc.
An update ...both pots got water and 1/4 Trans only. No fifth CD for back pot! Showing some signs of too much of a good thing.Building colas ...nicely...getting hard now at the back, not so fluffy any more.:thumb:
Have had to support some branches , starting to fall over a lil. So glad i went thru all that BS a while ago putting in those wire cages around the outsides of the pots. Best thing i did on this grow to battle the sheer power of these. What a strain for outside...wow...would love to try a few of these babies somewhere ,like where Conrad is.....
Anyhow , was looking at my GR schedule , and 10 weeks bloom will be on the 16th of this month. My target date for chop at the latest will be the weekend of the 22/23rd.or week 11. Have boys all the next week and following weekend....won't be able to pull it off,.... gotta do it on the 22/23rd. Has to be on the strings by Sun. night ....boys comin Sun. night also, ...so...

They are drinking 4gal's. each, every 3 days and have been for a while now. Making lots of trips to get my jugs of distilled. These Desfrans seam to be thirsty all the time. Lookin in at them blooming now is pretty cool....big buds everywhere loaded with resin, still crankin out the clusters...stupid like. Hope all you gang had an awesome weekend .Cheers.:circle-of-love:

Oh ya, almost forgot...everyone got those oics i sent ...good news. Yesterday my son took off on his bike and came home about 30 min's. later with 6 other neighborhood boys...they were all over the treehouse...should have seen them. My GF and i were stressed cuz one of em was only 4 yrs....lots of ways to hurt his self in or around the treehouse .Trap door and rope ladder ...they were havin fun...it was good to see. Treehouse mostly sits quiet these days with the boys living with their mother. Rambling ....later gang.

Couple teaser pics for your enjoyment!
one_month_to_go_019.jpg
one_month_to_go_016.jpg

A great update to wrap up a satisfying weekend. Good news all around. :high-five:

Boy howdy!
The back girl is making up for lost time. Are you going to give it an extra week or two?
:thumb:

Boy howdy!
The back girl is making up for lost time. Are you going to give it an extra week or two?
:thumb:

Mornin Major....ya i think so pal. Breeder says 9-10 weeks...ya right...i don't think so. 9 weeks is out of question. By the weekend of Aug. 22-23 all three girls will have had 11 weeks , best i can do. If they're not ready at 11 weeks they will have to wait for week 13 which will be too long!Things are lookin really good for the 22nd. Three phenos , fast , medium, slow, basically.The fast and medium , no problem for the 22nd, it's just that back one ....have to see how the next three weeks go , i guess. The fast pheno could be taken at just about any time now but is patiently waiting for her two sisters. Should be interesting right down to the wire Major. I know one thing for sure pal,....i'm getting really low on Mazar (had to sell lots for life) so ichin to try it! Cheers and have an awesome day my friend.:high-five: Forgot to mention...i took another 1/2 hour from them last night...lites are now at 10,1/2../ 13,1/2. next week i'l make that 10/14. for the finish.

IMAG0240_BURST001.jpg

IMAG0239_BURST001.jpg

IMAG0238_BURST001_1.jpg

Tutankhamon week 4 10gal tote. She also needs epsoms. Hope you don't mind the pics :).
So glad I got the kit for my first grow. And journals like yours duggan are my bible! :thanks:

IMAG0240_BURST001.jpg

IMAG0239_BURST001.jpg

IMAG0238_BURST001_1.jpg

Tutankhamon week 4 10gal tote. She also needs epsoms. Hope you don't mind the pics :).
So glad I got the kit for my first grow. And journals like yours duggan are my bible! :thanks:
Hey Sep...no probs my brotha , any time .Your girls are lookin really nice...putting on the clusters like crazy right now, nice to see. Really healthy too. Ican see a few edges curling up though...get a little Epsoms in there pal...asap...with their next drink. Not a lot...just about 1 tspn/gal. Give that two or three times in a row...then none for a couple then give it again, got it! You wanna keep them really happy right now...they're cookin for ya right fu...in now!!:thumb: Don't let your soil dry out...keep it moist but don't over water, just keep it moist. Remember ,at this stage we want the soil to always be moist , unlike in veg. when we want it to dry out between drinks to build roots. When mine are cookin like that I like to give less water , but more often.You've done a great job up to now pal...keep it up!

Thanks Duggan. Yeah I am very happy with things so far considering its my very first grow. I appreciate the advice. Seems like that deficiency started right after the cat drench.

Thanks Duggan. Yeah I am very happy with things so far considering its my very first grow. I appreciate the advice. Seems like that deficiency started right after the cat drench.

Don't mean to jump right in.........everytime I have given the cd if a def is gonna show that's when it does.......the cd really kicks things in to overdrive.........:passitleft:

I'd be tempted to cut the fast one before the others. Give the remaining two more room and better light placement for the finish.
Probably you have practical reasons to chop all at once?

Cheers bud!

Hey Ras....Ya i do pal, my GR is the only place i have filtered air. Tried drying out in my workshop once...bad idea...the whole house stunk...even my boys clothes....not good! Have to chop and dry in the GR...no other way. That's why i always only grow one strain.Their supposed to finish around the same time eh.Thanks though bud...would if i could! Cheers eh.

Back
Top Bottom