Duggan Does Kosher Kush With DBHBB: 4 Plants, Two Pots, Lots Of LEDs!

I'm so freaking excited you would laugh if you saw me. :laughtwo:

Duggan, I learned to do this by copying what I offered you above. That gives you the name of the journal and if you look at the two entries side-by-side (what you posted as the link and what I posted above) you can see how they're structured differently. It took me a few attempts to get it right myself, which is why I never hesitated to help you out. Now, you can do that yourself.

Some advice: write the steps down somewhere. I keep that type of stuff in my book of passwords and user names that sits next to the computer. It makes my life easier when I only do a computer chore like this a couple times a year.

Dam brother 6 pages already. Ill review later. Not sure if you got your signature yet but if not dont worry about it. Those who want to be here will find it and anyone who stumbles upon it will be in for a treat:Rasta:

he's got 4 working links all by himself so far. We can teach him how to make it different text after or just have him write the names above the links. Love that you are here to help Sue!

Yes...you guys are awesome....Shiggs was into it pretty good Sue....we were gettin there. You are like the Calvary, nice to see you ...always want to help..:hug:
I'm not done yet though ...still wanna put a heading up for those links....and ....

Dam brother 6 pages already. Ill review later. Not sure if you got your signature yet but if not dont worry about it. Those who want to be here will find it and anyone who stumbles upon it will be in for a treat:Rasta:
Snoop...glad your here ...ya six pages...what happened eh. Couple of those pages are Shiggs trying to teach me computer stuff, so people could click on a link to my other journals. I'm not such a bright student ....computers and tech stuff. Anyhow , i managed with Shiggs instructing....to post my journals up , but they look like a bunch of random letters and crap....big deal. Gotta add to that.

Teamwork!

Ya , teamwork eh! Works every time. Glad you guys are here...hope i don't dissapoint. This strain , Kosher Kush is gonna make my filter really work hard....prolly won't survive this grow. This kush has that rotten , dank, kushy fruity, smell. Supposed to be uplifting , unless you can't stop, cuz it taste's so good...then you just get blasted ...too late...it's all over...very potent Kush.Cheers to ya...have an awesome night you guys.:volcano-smiley:

Good job getting the links in your Sig Duggan :thumb: you mentioned maybe needing to change your filter this round due to the smell. The smell is a good thing though not when trying to stay under the radar. I've seen you suggest the otsberg (sp?) Line of fans but yet you use a can filter. Is there a reason you don't use can fans? Can fans are available locally while your brand of choice is not and I'm just looking for opinions on them one way or the other.

Ya , teamwork eh! Works every time. Glad you guys are here...hope i don't dissapoint. This strain , Kosher Kush is gonna make my filter really work hard....prolly won't survive this grow. This kush has that rotten , dank, kushy fruity, smell. Supposed to be uplifting , unless you can't stop, cuz it taste's so good...then you just get blasted ...too late...it's all over...very potent Kush.Cheers to ya...have an awesome night you guys.:volcano-smiley:
Thanks Duggan.

Good job getting the links in your Sig Duggan :thumb: you mentioned maybe needing to change your filter this round due to the smell. The smell is a good thing though not when trying to stay under the radar. I've seen you suggest the otsberg (sp?) Line of fans but yet you use a can filter. Is there a reason you don't use can fans? Can fans are available locally while your brand of choice is not and I'm just looking for opinions on them one way or the other.

yeti, ya with the fan/filter combo the most important thing is to slightly oversize the combo.This way you don't have to have the thing blasting away to get the job done know what i mean . Most of the time growers will get what will do the job , but forget that , ...that's running at near 100% , so it noisier, and everything doesn't last as long. My filter was supposed to last up to 18 months of constant operation.....i've had it now for 3yrs. i think. it's because i change the pre-filter often and only pull thru it with the fan at around 75% thru a speed controller....but NOT below 70 ....way too hard on the motor windings to run slower than that. (Electrician :grinjoint:)
You can use that Can Fan with their Can filter...i would! The important thing is to properly match the combo and to slightly over size them.Cheers Yeti!:high-five:

yeti, ya with the fan/filter combo the most important thing is to slightly oversize the combo.This way you don't have to have the thing blasting away to get the job done know what i mean . Most of the time growers will get what will do the job , but forget that , ...that's running at near 100% , so it noisier, and everything doesn't last as long. My filter was supposed to last up to 18 months of constant operation.....i've had it now for 3yrs. i think. it's because i change the pre-filter often and only pull thru it with the fan at around 75% thru a speed controller....but NOT below 70 ....way too hard on the motor windings to run slower than that. (Electrician :grinjoint:)
You can use that Can Fan with their Can filter...i would! The important thing is to properly match the combo and to slightly over size them.Cheers Yeti!:high-five:
Awesome Duggan thanks for the info:high-five:! I have seen that you suggest getting it set up so that you can run it under powered. Thanks for the advice with not running it too low either :thumb:

duggan, I've been experimenting with the V2..:)
I loaded the chamber with Golden Tiger(Major, :thumb: :)), tried it at 365-380F- Lime, strong cerebral, energy , its truly great,
I loaded the chamber with same amount of GT Temp down to 250F. Decarboxylated(the GT was from last year, it should be decarb'd by curing 6-8 months) for about 5 min. I vaped(inhaled) the 5 min at 250F. A pleasant anise,licorice flavor and a very light buzz started after the 5min(maybe I had hyperventilated :rofl:) Turned up vape2.0 to 365-380F..the tastes and high was similar as before but stronger, better, clearer..
I will try again on some Panama, Purple Malawi, Critical Cheese and some Carnaval/Cotton Candy(my NOTM entry ;))
These, and few more, havent had the long cure yet and the contrast may be more noticeable with decarbing the herb in the chamber for 5-6 min at 250F, and then vaping, than not decarbing it.
sorry about the run on.. some herb does that to me :) :hookah:

oh, and seeds toasted in the V2...:thumb: 10x better tasting and better for you than popcorn :)

Awesome Duggan thanks for the info:high-five:! I have seen that you suggest getting it set up so that you can run it under powered. Thanks for the advice with not running it too low either :thumb:

I'm using the same set-up, at Duggan's suggestion and guidance, and I couldn't be happier.

I'm using the same set-up, at Duggan's suggestion and guidance, and I couldn't be happier.

Morning SS....yes , your fan/filter should be treating you really nice....just remember Sue, to change that pre-filter before it gets black(too dirty). Doing this along with slowing down the fan to around 75-80% will lengthen the lifespan of your combo considerably. Cheers Gang and have an awesome day....I'm back at work...bahhh!
I should add, as well, that by pulling the air thru your filters at a reduced rate of 75-80% the air is IN CONTACT with the carbon for a longer time increasing the efficiency of the filter.

Back
Top Bottom