Duggan Does Kosher Kush With DBHBB: 4 Plants, Two Pots, Lots Of LEDs!

Made it. I call shotgun!
So nice to have you aboard my friend....riding shotgun....ya eh ...i feel much safer already!!:thumb:
Looking forward to it! I like this part:

Pest: None since switching to the kit 3 1/2 years ago.

We haven't talked pests for a while, have we? They just aren't a big problem with high brix! That's pretty cool IMO.
Very cool, and ya Doc, your right....we don't talk much of it , do we. Right before switching to DBHBB i had a very bad case of root aphids , nearly destroy a crop. Havn't seen one bad bug in my GR since making the switch. very cool to have you aboard Doc.:Namaste:
:slide::high-five:
Just put a tune up on the van....she's fast today.:rofl:
Ya Budley...good to see you here brotha!:high-five:
here!!! click here!
Duggans New HB Thread..:)
Duggan does Kosher Kush w/ DBHBB, 4 plants , two pots, lots of leds!

back to start!

Booyah!!

:rofl:
What would i do....thanks pal!:volcano-smiley:
Great to be here. I have a Kosher Kush in veg now. I love the strains your picking!
FF, thats cool ! How old is she ? How does she like our soil? Thanks BTW....i'm very fussy about what strains get my attention for four-five months of my life...Kosher Kush is right up there for potency , flavour, and respect and is known to be a heavy hitting Indica...right up my alley!:hookah: Should be alot of fun with these four. Not sure how you are growing them FF , but i plan on topping them an additional two more times. I've seen other growers crops of this strain , and it's not too bushy and is a mid -yielder...so i plan on creating four large bushes this grow. Same ol , same ol!:volcano-smiley:
Alright Duggan, I'll spread the word. :yahoo:

If you ever figure out how to copy and paste, here's the link for your signature. :laughtwo:

duggan does Kosher Kush with DBHBB -4 plants - two pots, lots of leds!
OK SS, you got me....just can't figure out how to do that yet. Very computer slow, i am! Thanks for all your help girl. BTW, was over at your place ....lookin at your girls....nice good sized ladies ....so nice to see your LST'ing paying off for ya. Keep up the great work eh....:bravo:
Subbed in and I say we don't stop pestering Duggan until we get a link in his sig!
Ziggs is my online link!:;):
Page 1 maybe
Hey MJ, good to see you here...welcome, pull up a chair brotha!:passitleft:Try a lil Maple Leaf Indica...woahhh...not too much!:rofl:
Joining you again brother. Looking forward to it.:Namaste:
Nice to see you along again Bright, welcome !:high-five:
I have not come across you yet Duggan, but you have a very strong fan base so I needed to show up to see you work.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420
Hey Miller, your more than welcome to join us. I've kind of bin hiding around here the past few yrs. cuz i don't know how to copy and paste a link to my journals in my sig. All my brothas are here to help me.....hell, i've even got someone riding shotgun for me!!:slide:
:popcorn:Morning Duggan!
Haven't had a chance to speak with ya but today that ends.
Good to watch you rock DBHB kit. I'll sit here bro.

Carry on my good man!
Stage...where ya bin....you are very welcome !Glad to see ya here. Gonna be a fun ride with these four girls. potency will not be an issue. I'm going for max yield while trying to keep them as healthy as possible till the end. This is third run "Kit" soil...that i havn't used before ...i've been starting over after two rounds always , so , this is all new to me. I'm going to have to be very careful of what , and how much i put into these pots this round...even more this time cuz of the regular first run amendment i used and a different brand of EWCings.Cheers Stage...have great night !
Good morning,

I have been looking for a large pot high brix grow to follow. This looks to be a good one and it's just starting. I even have KK plants going.

Subbed and watching.

Best
Nice to have you along Canyon. you've got some KK going too....awesome news. I'm hoping they like our DBHBB soil....i know they will. Cheers , and welcome!:thumb:
Wouldn't miss it, Duggs! :popcorn:
Ah, there you are my brotha! Nice to have you along again Gray....wouldn't be the same without ya ! Cheers.:Namaste:
we follow for ALL great reasons.. :)
Listen to you my friend! It's fellow growers like you that make it so much fun being here. Wanna thank you right now for all your help along the way and for your respect. Cheers to ya Ziggs!:Namaste::thanks:
Damn, second page. Looking forward to watching this from beginning to end this time Duggan.
Yes Noob, get comfy my brotha...should be cool watchin these KK go nuts with all this DBHBB soil! cheers and thanks for hopping aboard!:welcome:
Well, Noob maybe Professor Duggan will lend you his Delorean so you can do exactly that and be on the first page. :)
Hint: he likes Stella Artois

The DeLorean ....she's in the future right now Ziggs.....seeing if this bunch of misfits gets to Jamaica OK!:love:
duggs, I always love seeing the 'basics' over and over again; seeing different interpretation of it.
I learn something each time.

reps to ya for the awesome tutorial!

p.s..is that a birds nest? :)
Birdsnest....:thedoubletake: Had to figure out a way to keep all the soil in the pot somehow eh!:tokin:
Happy Monday duggan. I'll sit in for the ride if you don't mind. :passitleft:
Hey Mr., nice to have you along! Of course i don't mind...pull up a stool...have an ice cold Stella....maybe a puff of some MK-Ultra from the 2.0. Ah...ya ....lovin it !:thumb:

Neiko, i knew you'de be around soon, great to have you here my friend. Hope all is well in your world ....including your lads!:love: Cheers pal...have an awesome night would ya!:volcano-smiley:

Longest post!
:lot-o-toke:

It's because we all love you so much Duggan. I don't mind getting the word out for you. This system works for us, no need to mess with success. I only need to tell them once and they all flock in. :circle-of-love:

Thanks for showing the breakdown and set up of the pots. It's always helpful. I'm with Ziggy here. I always learn something when you go back to basics.

Watching.

A big fat welcome to ya Canna Montana...your brand new around here i see. You've just stumbled upon a fantastic forum! The high brix "gang" are a great bunch of growers and not bad people, either!;) The info and knowledge here on these journals is priceless, and i'm not talking about this one. Check out Doc Bud's journals...i think he's got four going now. They're all loaded with great stuff. Anyhow , glad to see you around...pull up a stool and try some HB MK-Ultra...:passitleft:

Damn it duggs, second page again.......oh well let's see some kush done right.....:high-five:

:rofl::grinjoint:
There ya go .....good to see ya! Brotha Nate...well...i'm gonna give these Kushes a good go...see how they like it here at Duggan's. Third run DBHBB soil...should be very interesting...i'm expecting big ,chunky , knarly, stinky buds. Is that asking for too much :cheesygrinsmiley: Have a great night Nate....nice , your aboard!:thumb:

Duggan,

For now I am just trying to get some HB mix going into rotation. I have something over 30 gal mixed and cooking for less than a week.
It is mostly from items on hand. I had a lot of input over on one of SweetSue's threads.

Doc Bud's Kit will have to wait for a while. I just have to much going on for now.

I used whisky barrels for some of my plants for about three years and phased them out about a year ago. The KK I have is around 30" tall and needs some topping and training and all around bushing up. You are about three weeks to a month ahead of me on final pot because I need to wait on the mix. I am going to use a barrel for it. It holds about 25-30 gal depending. That gives me some time to think through what you are doing and add some of it into what I am doing.

I will be mostly reading until/if things settle down some.

Best

Well, you are still around! So good to see . hope all is well in your world brotha. You got a grow goin? Cheers my friend!:high-five:
Hey, how about that! I made it here before page 30 for a change. Looking forward to seeing you work you magic with those super-sized pots.

Count me in for the duration! :thumb:
Very glad you made it this time Slowtoke. I'l do my best with the biggie's and try not to dissapoint with this very popular, heavy hitting Indica, The Kosher Kush. Cheers and welcome aboard ST.:volcano-smiley:
"Damn it duggs, second page again.......oh well let's see some kush done right....."
Nate! Noob4x4 is riding shotgun in the Delorean
Duggan Does Kosher Kush With DBHBB - 4 Plants - Two Pots - Lots Of LEDs! - Page 2

Mornin to ya friend...hows all with the 2.0. just cleaned mine all up yesterday....love it when it's nice and clean. Cheers Ziggs, have an awesome day bud!:hookah:
Grabbing a seat off to the side Duggan, SweetSue and ShiggityFlip have been working us over to move to DBHBB. Looking forward to joining the gang.
Hey arteekay, so nice to see ya here....i've seen ya over at Sue's for quite a while now. Ya , i bet she's tryin to get ya's all to go to DBHBB....for good reason....she know's it's the shit!:thumb: Anyhow i'm glad your on board for this one Art....cheers brotha!
I'm in to watch another awesome grow :thumb: I can't wait to see what you do with these KKs :cheesygrinsmiley:
Top of the mornin to ya Yeti, thanks man....i'l try not to dissapoint with this fantastic strain. got a feelin i'm gonna need to replace my filter for this grow, these KK are supposed to be real stinkers....Yeepa!
Duggan,

For now I am just trying to get some HB mix going into rotation. I have something over 30 gal mixed and cooking for less than a week.
It is mostly from items on hand. I had a lot of input over on one of SweetSue's threads.

Doc Bud's Kit will have to wait for a while. I just have to much going on for now.

I used whisky barrels for some of my plants for about three years and phased them out about a year ago. The KK I have is around 30" tall and needs some topping and training and all around bushing up. You are about three weeks to a month ahead of me on final pot because I need to wait on the mix. I am going to use a barrel for it. It holds about 25-30 gal depending. That gives me some time to think through what you are doing and add some of it into what I am doing.

I will be mostly reading until/if things settle down some.

Best
Canyon...thats cool brotha...stick around all ya want. Would like to see you using DBHBB soil for sure. Of course ya know , i love this soil and swear by it's simplicity and great reliability. It really is worth the switch to it Canyon. Before i started using this DBHBB soil i tried Doc's. 6/5/3 soil and couldn't wait to make the full switch to his HB stuff. I like it because of it's ease of use and it's constant reliability along with being able to re-use it over and over again. I'm not going to stop with this third run ....i'de like to get five , six runs out of it before i toss it. Gonna try and get a system down for lets say....6 runs. Beyond run #2 is a mystery to me , so this grow will be a learning experience for sure. I've gotten used to tossing it after two times....not any more....this soil can do much more that that if amended properly. cheers eh...and welcome aboard :passitleft:Canyon.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom