Duggan Does Kosher Kush With DBHBB: 4 Plants, Two Pots, Lots Of LEDs!

Well, you are still around! So good to see . hope all is well in your world brotha. You got a grow goin? Cheers my friend!:high-five:

Very glad you made it this time Slowtoke. I'l do my best with the biggie's and try not to dissapoint with this very popular, heavy hitting Indica, The Kosher Kush. Cheers and welcome aboard ST.:volcano-smiley:

Mornin to ya friend...hows all with the 2.0. just cleaned mine all up yesterday....love it when it's nice and clean. Cheers Ziggs, have an awesome day bud!:hookah:

Hey arteekay, so nice to see ya here....i've seen ya over at Sue's for quite a while now. Ya , i bet she's tryin to get ya's all to go to DBHBB....for good reason....she know's it's the shit!:thumb: Anyhow i'm glad your on board for this one Art....cheers brotha!

Top of the mornin to ya Yeti, thanks man....i'l try not to dissapoint with this fantastic strain. got a feelin i'm gonna need to replace my filter for this grow, these KK are supposed to be real stinkers....Yeepa!

Canyon...thats cool brotha...stick around all ya want. Would like to see you using DBHBB soil for sure. Of course ya know , i love this soil and swear by it's simplicity and great reliability. It really is worth the switch to it Canyon. Before i started using this DBHBB soil i tried Doc's. 6/5/3 soil and couldn't wait to make the full switch to his HB stuff. I like it because of it's ease of use and it's constant reliability along with being able to re-use it over and over again. I'm not going to stop with this third run ....i'de like to get five , six runs out of it before i toss it. Gonna try and get a system down for lets say....6 runs. Beyond run #2 is a mystery to me , so this grow will be a learning experience for sure. I've gotten used to tossing it after two times....not any more....this soil can do much more that that if amended properly. cheers eh...and welcome aboard :passitleft:Canyon.:high-five:

:hookah:

A big fat welcome to ya Canna Montana...your brand new around here i see. You've just stumbled upon a fantastic forum! The high brix "gang" are a great bunch of growers and not bad people, either!;) The info and knowledge here on these journals is priceless, and i'm not talking about this one. Check out Doc Bud's journals...i think he's got four going now. They're all loaded with great stuff. Anyhow , glad to see you around...pull up a stool and try some HB MK-Ultra...:passitleft:
I may be new, but nismo12 is my partner in crime. We have 2 grows going on right now. The first one is pk in the Scrog. 4 plants. The 2nd one is in veg. 5 different plants I'm the caretaker during the day as nismo12 is working. I don't need all the limelight like he does. I like to silently observe. Check out our grows if you get a chance. I will say the Scrog is quite impressive for a first grow.

duggan, I've been experimenting with the V2..:)
I loaded the chamber with Golden Tiger(Major, :thumb: :)), tried it at 365-380F- Lime, strong cerebral, energy , its truly great,
I loaded the chamber with same amount of GT Temp down to 250F. Decarboxylated(the GT was from last year, it should be decarb'd by curing 6-8 months) for about 5 min. I vaped(inhaled) the 5 min at 250F. A pleasant anise,licorice flavor and a very light buzz started after the 5min(maybe I had hyperventilated :rofl:) Turned up vape2.0 to 365-380F..the tastes and high was similar as before but stronger, better, clearer..
I will try again on some Panama, Purple Malawi, Critical Cheese and some Carnaval/Cotton Candy(my NOTM entry ;))
These, and few more, havent had the long cure yet and the contrast may be more noticeable with decarbing the herb in the chamber for 5-6 min at 250F, and then vaping, than not decarbing it.
sorry about the run on.. some herb does that to me :) :hookah:

Duggan,

For now I am just trying to get some HB mix going into rotation. I have something over 30 gal mixed and cooking for less than a week.
It is mostly from items on hand. I had a lot of input over on one of SweetSue's threads.

Doc Bud's Kit will have to wait for a while. I just have to much going on for now.

I used whisky barrels for some of my plants for about three years and phased them out about a year ago. The KK I have is around 30" tall and needs some topping and training and all around bushing up. You are about three weeks to a month ahead of me on final pot because I need to wait on the mix. I am going to use a barrel for it. It holds about 25-30 gal depending. That gives me some time to think through what you are doing and add some of it into what I am doing.

I will be mostly reading until/if things settle down some.

Best

Sounds epic Canyon.

Gotme a signature duggs :rofl:

Now, if we can only teach Duggan that trick. :laughtwo: Not really Duggan, JK. :hug:

It's satisfying to have been able to inspire more participation on your wonderful journals. Made my day. :circle-of-love:

duggan, I've been experimenting with the V2..:)
I loaded the chamber with Golden Tiger(Major, :thumb: :)), tried it at 365-380F- Lime, strong cerebral, energy , its truly great,
I loaded the chamber with same amount of GT Temp down to 250F. Decarboxylated(the GT was from last year, it should be decarb'd by curing 6-8 months) for about 5 min. I vaped(inhaled) the 5 min at 250F. A pleasant anise,licorice flavor and a very light buzz started after the 5min(maybe I had hyperventilated :rofl:) Turned up vape2.0 to 365-380F..the tastes and high was similar as before but stronger, better, clearer..
I will try again on some Panama, Purple Malawi, Critical Cheese and some Carnaval/Cotton Candy(my NOTM entry ;))
These, and few more, havent had the long cure yet and the contrast may be more noticeable with decarbing the herb in the chamber for 5-6 min at 250F, and then vaping, than not decarbing it.
sorry about the run on.. some herb does that to me :) :hookah:

Ya ziggs...that works great, i've tried it also...just to kind of pre-vape moist produce. Thanks bud!:thumb:
Being right back forgot my glasses to lure from the back.

Here we go :geek:
Welcome aboard Darkgrow, glad your here for some fun with these KK.:high-five:
Sue posted this in Noob4x4's journal and that is what brought me here. I am intrigued and eager to follow along ;)
Kyu. good to have you along ....should get to see some big Kosher Kush buds....if i run this grow OK! Cheers eh!
Welcome Kyu! Duggan is an awesome HB grower! :)
working on it Ziggs...i need alot more practice yet! Cheers my friend!:volcano-smiley:
One of the greats!
Your not so bad yourself pal! Your latest girls look quite nice and will reward ya ....i'm sure.:thumb:
I would let you sit in my lap, Nate but I'm a big boy and I don't think the Delorean can handle the extra weight. :laughtwo:
My Delorean doesn't weigh anything....it's in the future...:surf:
Now, if we can only teach Duggan that trick. :laughtwo: Not really Duggan, JK. :hug:

It's satisfying to have been able to inspire more participation on your wonderful journals. Made my day. :circle-of-love:
Yes , and i've gotten a few more growers along this round Susan...thanks to yourself and Ziggs. When you spread the word ....you really spread the word girl...thanks so much!:Namaste::thanks:

OK gang....anyone....i'm listening with a pen and paper on the link and sig. thing. When i click on Edit Signature....what do i do after that? And NO , i have never copied and or pasted ANYTHING before...so....! Please teach me how to link all my previous grows to my sig. would ya....no sense just having one there, when i think there are five or six finished i would like growers to be able to look at! thanks eh Gang....i'l stick around for a bit to see if someone can get me thru it step by step.

Duggan Does Kosher Kush With DBHBB - 4 Plants - Two Pots - Lots Of LEDs!

Ok the first thing to do is to reply to my post and quote me so you can edit.

In the edit post window click your mouse at the beginning of my link above and drag the mouse to highlight the whole link.

Then put the mouse pointer inside the highlighted section. Right click the mouse and choose copy link address. Then go to the edit sig area and right click in the edit sig window and hit paste.

OK, did that ok i think....but where did it go?

Back
Top Bottom