Duggan Does Kosher Kush With DBHBB: 4 Plants, Two Pots, Lots Of LEDs!

Nice SS! I believe the original conversation that made me ask him for advice was between the two of you. What size fan/filter would you suggest for a 4x8x7 Duggs?

That's easy Yeti...go with a 6" combo. A Can Fan #33 Filter and any high quality 6" inline fan. Just remember .ya get what ya pay for (usually:tokin:) Also, don't forget to get a speed control for the fan so you can run it at a reduced rate ....like 75-80%...this combo run like that will clean and exchange the air in that sized area very nicely, and often! Run that combo 24/7/365 except when you sweep up dust and dirt....then turn it off to save the filter from getting dirty while your cleaning! Cheers bud!

Ziggs....long slow draws eh....big clouds at 380F.:cheesygrinsmiley: :volcano-smiley:

I don't have the same vaporizer that you guys have but I can set the temp on mine. But I never have anything blowing out. I taste it and I get high, but it doesn't seem as strong as a hoot on the bong. Maybe I'm not smoking the vape correctly.

I don't have the same vaporizer that you guys have but I can set the temp on mine. But I never have anything blowing out. I taste it and I get high, but it doesn't seem as strong as a hoot on the bong. Maybe I'm not smoking the vape correctly.

Nothing coming out....even after a long, slow draw? What temp is it at?
Ya know...i never thought i'de say this but , but,...i can't smoke any more...it just tast'es gross. This vaping has me spoiled even more ....oh no!

Ya know...i never thought i'de say this but , but,...i can't smoke any more...it just tast'es gross. This vaping has me spoiled even more ....oh no!

I have a choice of 360 380 or 420 degrees. I guess I'm not pulling long enough. I pull on it like a j

That's easy Yeti...go with a 6" combo. A Can Fan #33 Filter and any high quality 6" inline fan. Just remember .ya get what ya pay for (usually:tokin:) Also, don't forget to get a speed control for the fan so you can run it at a reduced rate ....like 75-80%...this combo run like that will clean and exchange the air in that sized area very nicely, and often! Run that combo 24/7/365 except when you sweep up dust and dirt....then turn it off to save the filter from getting dirty while your cleaning! Cheers bud!

Don't cheap out on the fan. The Ostberg is a beautiful piece of machinery that won't fail you, if you listen to duggan's advice on settings and keep the pre-filter clean. I got both the fan and the filter for less than $250. Well worth the investment.

I hear you guys when you say this, and I understand where it comes from, because I now have a whole collection of vapes, but I get higher with a bong. Pure and simple. I have multiple selections of devices to consume with, and invariably I reach for the bong because it gets me higher, faster. I think there are some of us just not attuned completely to vaping. I do get high vaping, and I appreciate the taste, but the buzz isn't the same type of over-the-edge-into-free fall, which is where I'm headed every time I smoke. The taste doesn't bother me. It's the buzz I'm chasing.

I hear you guys when you say this, and I understand where it comes from, because I now have a whole collection of vapes, but I get higher with a bong. Pure and simple. I have multiple selections of devices to consume with, and invariably I reach for the bong because it gets me higher, faster. I think there are some of us just not attuned completely to vaping. I do get high vaping, and I appreciate the taste, but the buzz isn't the same type of over-the-edge-into-free fall, which is where I'm headed every time I smoke. The taste doesn't bother me. It's the buzz I'm chasing.

Amen Sue. This read like a passage from the 420 bible. :roorrip:

I agree but personally I prefer a good ol fashioned joint lol. I like to kick back and enjoy my smoke for the high first of all but I also liken it to chilling with a good cigar and a nice cold beer..or a nice bourbon...on the rocks of course! :)

I have a choice of 360 380 or 420 degrees. I guess I'm not pulling long enough. I pull on it like a j

Hey Noob, ya with vapes ....you have to pull long and slow...not like a joint or bong where it's right there . Long and slow....remember with convection vapes , we're actually drawing very hot air past and thru our produce....this is what boils our resin to get the vapour, so long and slow works great ALL THE TIME! Cheers eh.

I agree but personally I prefer a good ol fashioned joint lol. I like to kick back and enjoy my smoke for the high first of all but I also liken it to chilling with a good cigar and a nice cold beer..or a nice bourbon...on the rocks of course! :)

Sounding good Tard....lets chill...maybe with a glass or two of some Jim Beam , couple j's. ya mon!:Namaste:

Would ya'll look at Duggan's signature now....+reps my man

:goodjob:

Yes! It looks so good.

Ya eh!:blunt: Did it with a lot of help....thanks Shiggs and SS. You guys are all awesome...thanks for the support and have a great day would ya!:circle-of-love:

The Kosher Kush have said hello to 26 gal's. of DBHBB soil and like it....a lot! Pics in the next few days...just want them to be nice and purdy for the photo shoot...:slide:

Back
Top Bottom