Five Strains In 33"x33" - 600W HPS - Organic Soil Mix - 7 Gal Pots - Water Only?

Enjoyed the vid...'

PS: I like your old avatar better.

Do I need to change my settings? No link to kief video.

Hmmm... I'm not sure. It should be embedded in post #15. Maybe I did it wrong. Does it not show up for you?

Hey Reg and Dusty!
I think this feels appropriate; a kief video for the Kiefers.

-----------------------

As promised, here is my kief dry ice extraction video. I'm NOT calling it a tutorial. It is more of an enthusiastic endorsement. As a tutorial, it would be the blind leading the blind since I'm learning this procedure as I go. In fact I'd love to hear from others with experience as to how they do it differently so as to improve my process. I hope you find it useful. I'm very happy with the results but there is always room or improvement. Cheers!

[video=vimeo;142745043]
[/video]

Total time to process all batches was 2-1/2 hours. Yield for Ace of Spades was just over 16%. Yield for Pitbull was slightly under 11%, for an average of more than 14% overall. We processed 30 oz. of trim to get 4.25 oz. of kief. That puts the grand total at 6 oz. from our summer harvest.

It doesn't show up for me.........

It doesn't show up for me.........

That's weird. I can see it and play it. I double-checked the settings and it is set to public for anyone to watch.
I don't think we are supposed to place an external link directly to a video. I'll see if the Mods can tell me what the problem is.

Hey - it appears others can watch it in my other post. Try THIS.

That's weird. I can see it and play it. I double-checked the settings and it is set to public for anyone to watch.
I don't think we are supposed to place an external link directly to a video. I'll see if the Mods can tell me what the problem is.

Hey - it appears others can watch it in my other post. Try THIS.

Must be me cause I can't see it the other thread either..........I would like to c it though........hmm....

Must be me cause I can't see it the other thread either..........I would like to c it though........hmm....

Maybe the Mods can work some magic...

Well, good day Major, this aint page one but i'm here for the ride with ya pal! Ya , i like your last avatar pic better too....didn't want to say anything ,but, but! All your plants look nice and healthy brotha....you got room in there for em when they start to really bloom?Looks kind of tight already. Anyhow looking forward to your indoor grow...cheers .

Subbed! Looking forward to the show!
Welcome Shiggity! Good to see ya!

Well, good day Major, this aint page one but i'm here for the ride with ya pal! Ya , i like your last avatar pic better too....didn't want to say anything ,but, but! All your plants look nice and healthy brotha....you got room in there for em when they start to really bloom?Looks kind of tight already. Anyhow looking forward to your indoor grow...cheers .
'Bout time, bro! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah - this will be a tight one. The plants are doing great but I should have flipped them a good week sooner than I did. It's tough going from outside, to a phone booth. I can't even get in there to move them around anymore. I may try some more pruning (or maybe not). :laughtwo:
I'm glad you are along for the ride!

Just tried on the computer and it works fine...
Good to know. Thanks!

:morenutes:

Hey Reg and Dusty!
I think this feels appropriate; a kief video for the Kiefers.

-----------------------

As promised, here is my kief dry ice extraction video. I'm NOT calling it a tutorial. It is more of an enthusiastic endorsement. As a tutorial, it would be the blind leading the blind since I'm learning this procedure as I go. In fact I'd love to hear from others with experience as to how they do it differently so as to improve my process. I hope you find it useful. I'm very happy with the results but there is always room or improvement. Cheers!

[video=vimeo;142745043]
[/video]

Total time to process all batches was 2-1/2 hours. Yield for Ace of Spades was just over 16%. Yield for Pitbull was slightly under 11%, for an average of more than 14% overall. We processed 30 oz. of trim to get 4.25 oz. of kief. That puts the grand total at 6 oz. from our summer harvest.

Everyone else can see it. On my iPad where I just have ----------------- where the video link is, I am just too damn old to figure it out.

Everyone else can see it. On my iPad where I just have ----------------- where the video link is, I am just too damn old to figure it out.

Yeah it doesn't work on the my iPad either......but the phone is an android and I just watched it......nice major, seems simple what do you do with it then......does it have to dry? I saw it in discs from a pres.....

Hey pal.....thought about what ya said earlier about growin in a phone booth! :rofl: Your gonna pull one of em outta there one time and she's gonna be dressed like Supergirl ...:slide: Ya...i know, pretty sad eh! Fu..k sakes , my jokes just suck! Couldn't resist my brotha...what a hoot.
Hey Major...your gonna have some serious issues in your GR . You have a few options...#1 ,get rid of a couple plants....doesn't sound good...don't like that one. #2, prune the shit out of one...just one...leave main stalk only.....doesn't sound too nice iether. #3 , Get them outta there, all of em, and find a bigger room or area in your house??? ....i like this option the best! Come on Major...what's up with that brotha? Basement area...spare room.... I was thinking of your situation alot today and if it was me ,i'de prolly grow two, max. in there, and fill the space with buds. I'm gonna go out on a branch here , and say ,....youle have them out of there for ...at least, next round!
Anyhow , gotta book....got lil guys hockey practice comin up at 7:00. They call me coach ------- Duggan...Not really, but ya get the idea. Have an awesome night Major and Gang.:Namaste:

Yeah it doesn't work on the my iPad either......but the phone is an android and I just watched it......nice major, seems simple what do you do with it then......does it have to dry? I saw it in discs from a pres.....
So it turns out, even though the forum says you can upload videos to several different sites, the only ones that is fully supported by the player here are those hosted on YouTube. That's why some can view it and some cannot.

Nate - You don't need to dry it. It is dry since the ice is dry and the trim is dry when I started. When it first comes out of the screen it is VERY sticky but you can smoke it immediately. After the kief sits for a little while you can press it and work with it more easily.

Hey pal.....thought about what ya said earlier about growin in a phone booth! :rofl: Your gonna pull one of em outta there one time and she's gonna be dressed like Supergirl ...:slide: Ya...i know, pretty sad eh! Fu..k sakes , my jokes just suck! Couldn't resist my brotha...what a hoot.
Hey Major...your gonna have some serious issues in your GR . You have a few options...#1 ,get rid of a couple plants....doesn't sound good...don't like that one. #2, prune the shit out of one...just one...leave main stalk only.....doesn't sound too nice iether. #3 , Get them outta there, all of em, and find a bigger room or area in your house??? ....i like this option the best! Come on Major...what's up with that brotha? Basement area...spare room.... I was thinking of your situation alot today and if it was me ,i'de prolly grow two, max. in there, and fill the space with buds. I'm gonna go out on a branch here , and say ,....youle have them out of there for ...at least, next round!
Anyhow , gotta book....got lil guys hockey practice comin up at 7:00. They call me coach ------- Duggan...Not really, but ya get the idea. Have an awesome night Major and Gang.:Namaste:

Yeah, this grow could be a disaster. I should have flipped them at least a week earlier - maybe as much as two. If I pull any of them, it would probably be the two I already have: Ace of Spades and Pitbull. This current Pitbull is a monster for that space. If I get rid of them the other three could probably make it OK with some training, etc. I hate to do it but ...

I can't move them anywhere else. Well, I could, but I know me. It won't happen. :thedoubletake:
Next round will be four plants but flipped earlier to try and keep them manageable.
I'll be watching for Supergirl to make an appearance.
Enjoy your lil ones, Coach! :high-five:

ps. I changed my avatar. Better?

Major, just watched your vid., pretty cool brotha. How did ya dry it all...chop it up and put in on cardboard...works the best, it's a natural desecant.(spelling) Usually only takes a good 24hrs. ...then you can press it...store it ...freeze it..whatever.But...it's very important to dry it fully before you press it...if ya don't ..it WILL go moldy inside! Have you compared the buzz pressed to no press yet? Different buzz. Shit gotta fly....

Major, just watched your vid., pretty cool brotha. How did ya dry it all...chop it up and put in on cardboard...works the best, it's a natural desecant.(spelling) Usually only takes a good 24hrs. ...then you can press it...store it ...freeze it..whatever.But...it's very important to dry it fully before you press it...if ya don't ..it WILL go moldy inside! Have you compared the buzz pressed to no press yet? Different buzz. Shit gotta fly....

No - I didn't dry it. Since the trim was completely dry and the dry ice sublimates, the kief comes out of the bag dry. At first I let it dry for a couple of days but it doesn't really seem to change after the first hour or two.

Gotcha....just gettin back from practice...fun times. Ya Major....your avatar....you and me....we gotta talk my brotha... :rofl:what happened to that cool kat just chillin ....seamed all peacefull and happy, just like the real Major...:hippy: That guy looks pretty scary....your just messin with us aint ya!:thumb: What a hoot!
Have a good snooze Major, and say hello to Mrs. Pita will ya. Cheers eh.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom