Five Strains In 33"x33" - 600W HPS - Organic Soil Mix - 7 Gal Pots - Water Only?

Major....congrats on your contest win my brotha....i don't follow that stuff any more but am so glad you have that title....you rock my friend and surely deserve it ....way to go pal!
Good update too brotha....what Shiggy said....no news is good news!
Gonna get awefull crowded in there in a couple weeks.....have ya got a trick or two up your sleeve? Have a great day Major and enjoy all your goodies!!:thumb:

Thanks guys!
Sort of a bummer how it ended. All the contests last month were so close. Not the way I wanted it to end...

I think the scary clown avatar frightened me into voting for you major, I was afraid he would haunt my dreams if I didn't! A close race just means there are many cool people on the forums and that's a great thing. If they almost won this month surely they will win another.

Thanks!
Yeah - OMU is bound to win, and win soon. I hope 420 didn't disqualify him for future contests. That would be a real bummer.

I wonder if 420 could just make it impossible for members to vote during their first calendar month after a member joins. That would automatically fix most of the problems and end possible finger-pointing.

I've always had a difficult time with the MotM contest. Either I know a member, or I don't. That made it difficult for me to pick since I was not up to speed on what each member did around the forum.

Major that is an outstanding idea. It is better to eliminate any chance of impropriety in stead of trying to figure out later if someone misbehaved.

My criteria on voting this month was: Who have I seen helping out in many threads? Who gave really good advice and promoted a spirit of community?

I think if you can put a member in both categories more than the others then you have a guiltless vote. The person you just voted for deserves recognition.

CONGRATULATIONS on MOTM Major, well done Sir. :Namaste: :adore:

Back
Top Bottom