Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Allison I don't see any reason woodn't work. Check out this picture, it was stem under ground that started popping roots out like a tuber plant. I'm not 100% sure it that you asked. But I wonder. You can see the roots produced by the scond stem from being underground. Is that anywhere close to what your asking? Bending her over and producing a second plant? Sounded pretty rude didn't it? If not I have acouple jokes you woodn't what to miss.... JK Kind of...
IMG_80624.JPG

This girl got her tap root kinked at 'birth'. But is 'roots' hanging down like a tuber type plant. Keepem Green

Say it ain't so Light? What's the deal?How are we fluxers gonna get your know how and knowledge along with your experimenting and all that you do for the 420 community? :sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry: To hear that. If so it was great to of met you on 420 and may tomorrow bring you and your family all the best.:volcano-smiley:

Good luck in life LA and i pray your situation improves for the best. This is the first thread i subscribed too when i joined the 420 community. You will be missed Brother!

Sent from my iPad using 420

You best be sticking around. Don't let anyone ever slow ya down. I'm not 100% sure whats going on. So I'd better back track abit till I figure this one out. Good to hear ya aint going no where anyways. I hear Jaga,, I can't like posts like that................. Keepem Green

Momentous mega mind Messina is over and I'm able to breath! Sorry for any overreaction on my part. I just got led to believe my name address etc and a huge clue to who I am and what I do, had gotten out! In the end it was just a mail carrier cockup! So were bumbling along as normal :)

Thanks for your concerns and words of support one and all :)
Whew glad to hear it was a false alarm.

"carpe diem"

Back
Top Bottom